Sammich

Revamped and ready for action!


You are not connected. Please login or register

Sammich » The Pub » Art » Show Off » Yo

Yo

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Yo on Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:57 pm

I can haz pwr of hart?

View user profile

27 Re: Yo on Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:39 am

You can has what? NO!

View user profile

28 Re: Yo on Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:51 am

this topic has gone on for far too long.
Honestly.

View user profile

29 Re: Yo on Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:51 pm

then end hitler's reign by posting a pic of you >Sad

View user profile

30 Re: Yo on Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:05 pm

my picture alone could kill hitler,
I dont want to kill you guys
therefore I am not going to post my pic
XP

View user profile

31 Re: Yo on Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:55 pm

Well, there you go guys. Please do proceed.

View user profile

32 Re: Yo on Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:32 pm

I HAVE A ROCKET LAUNCHER, YOUR HITLER IS INVALID!
http://img80.imageshack.us/f/ms2ad1.jpg/

View user profile

33 Re: Yo on Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:21 pm



Oh yeah? OH MOTHERFUCKING YEAH?!

View user profile

34 Re: Yo on Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:06 pm

Um, yeah. Totally, yeah.

View user profile

35 Re: Yo on Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:09 pm

Karasu

avatar
Admin
dvdfaust wrote:Um, yeah. Totally, yeah.


_________________
Corebalt: " And Karasu's Furret sweep'd my entire team. Embarassed "
View user profile

36 Re: Yo on Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:12 pm

... And then Karasu won the game.

View user profile

37 Re: Yo on Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:48 am

dvdfaust wrote:... And then Karasu won the game.

Goddamnit I think I just lost the game!

View user profile

38 Re: Yo on Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:33 pm

SCK[KC] wrote:
dvdfaust wrote:... And then Karasu won the game.

Goddamnit I think I just lost the game!

You're welcome!

View user profile

39 Re: Yo on Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:15 pm

SCK[KC] wrote:
dvdfaust wrote:... And then Karasu won the game.

Goddamnit I think I just lost the game!

relax, I put them in the book shelf. so you can feel classy when you pick a game.

View user profile

40 Re: Yo on Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:48 am

R&R wrote:
SCK[KC] wrote:
dvdfaust wrote:... And then Karasu won the game.

Goddamnit I think I just lost the game!

relax, I put them in the book shelf. so you can feel classy when you pick a game.

Do you have Cribbage? I haven't played in forever since I lost that game.

View user profile

41 Re: Yo on Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:56 pm

dvdfaust wrote:
R&R wrote:
SCK[KC] wrote:
dvdfaust wrote:... And then Karasu won the game.

Goddamnit I think I just lost the game!

relax, I put them in the book shelf. so you can feel classy when you pick a game.

Do you have Cribbage? I haven't played in forever since I lost that game.

I can very well see what you played there.

View user profile

42 Re: Yo on Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:35 pm

SCK[KC] wrote:
dvdfaust wrote:
R&R wrote:
SCK[KC] wrote:
dvdfaust wrote:... And then Karasu won the game.

Goddamnit I think I just lost the game!

relax, I put them in the book shelf. so you can feel classy when you pick a game.

Do you have Cribbage? I haven't played in forever since I lost that game.

I can very well see what you played there.

Hey, this is just a bit too fun for me. Sry.

View user profile

43 Re: Yo on Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:40 pm

dvdfaust wrote:
SCK[KC] wrote:
dvdfaust wrote:
R&R wrote:
SCK[KC] wrote:
dvdfaust wrote:... And then Karasu won the game.

Goddamnit I think I just lost the game!

relax, I put them in the book shelf. so you can feel classy when you pick a game.

Do you have Cribbage? I haven't played in forever since I lost that game.

I can very well see what you played there.

Hey, this is just a bit too fun for me. Sry.

I think you just lost the game.

View user profile

44 Re: Yo on Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:29 am

SCK[KC] wrote:
dvdfaust wrote:
SCK[KC] wrote:
dvdfaust wrote:
R&R wrote:
SCK[KC] wrote:
dvdfaust wrote:... And then Karasu won the game.

Goddamnit I think I just lost the game!

relax, I put them in the book shelf. so you can feel classy when you pick a game.

Do you have Cribbage? I haven't played in forever since I lost that game.

I can very well see what you played there.

Hey, this is just a bit too fun for me. Sry.

I think you just lost the game.

To tell the truth, I can't, I've already won the game.

View user profile

45 Re: Yo on Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:51 am

View user profile

46 Re: Yo on Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:14 pm

Alucard009 wrote:

I hate you so much right now... http://img143.imageshack.us/f/cuporage.jpg/

View user profile

47 Re: Yo

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Sammich » The Pub » Art » Show Off » Yo

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum