Sammich

Revamped and ready for action!

You are not connected. Please login or register

THE SUPERB NINJA KITTENS RP

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 THE SUPERB NINJA KITTENS RP on Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:58 pm

YOUR MISSION AS A NOBLE NINJA IN THE TOKYO OF TODAY IS TO STOP THE OVERPOWERED NINJA KILLER KITTENS FROM EATING AWAY THE FEET OF INNOCENT LADIES IN THEIR 40'S AND STOP THEIR BOSS, ROBINSAWHN, THE CUTEST CUTE OF ALL CUTE EVIL. WAT DO?

=======================================================================

TO JOIN THE RP, SIMPLY GET IN HERE. THE RP WILL PROCEED LIKE ALUCARD'S RP'S WITH ME AS THE GAME MASTER. IT IS UP TO YOU TO SAVE THE WORLD, IN ALL-CAPS.

View user profile

2 Re: THE SUPERB NINJA KITTENS RP on Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:06 pm

BITCH THIS DON'T WORK THIS WAY. MAHJAH/KARAHSAH, PLEASE WIPE THIS SHIT EMPTY. YOU MUST FIRST START WITH SOMETHING LIKE

"WEAKJOUNIN, THE NOBLEST OF ALL NOBLESHIT NINJA, WAS LOOKING DOWN AT TOKYO FROM THE ROOF OF A SKYSCRAPER TALLER THAN EVEN LONGCAT HIMSELF. WHILE ALL SEEMED ALLRIGHT, HE KNEW THAT A CUTE EVIL WAS LURKING IN THE SHADOWS..."

View user profile

3 Re: THE SUPERB NINJA KITTENS RP on Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:13 pm

FINE DISREGARD MY POSTS FROM BEFORE
WEAKJOUNIN THE CRAZIEST OF CRAZY NINJAS OF THE WEAK CLAN, THROWS A SHURIKEN AT THE CEILING AND AS CEILING CAT BARELY DODGES WEAKJOUNIN NOTICES EVIL CATS LURKING

View user profile

4 Re: THE SUPERB NINJA KITTENS RP on Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:28 pm

BITCH PLEASE

THAT DON'T WORK EITHER

IT DOESN'T REVEAL WHERE YOU ARE AND STUFF, AND YOU ALSO CAN'T THROW YOURSELF STRAIHGT INTO AFFECTION. HAVEN'T YOU READ IRPAS?

View user profile

5 Re: THE SUPERB NINJA KITTENS RP on Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:00 pm

IZ A DEMON CAT AND IZ CLAWING MAH WAY AWAY FROM BASEMENT CAT CUZ HE SMELLS BAD ALSO I HATE HIM. I ROLLED A 20 AND GOT SENT TO TOKYO WHERE I WILL MEET COSPLAYERS. I CAN BE IN RP NAO?

View user profile

6 Re: THE SUPERB NINJA KITTENS RP on Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:01 am

Karasu

Admin
MEOWJEH, THE MOST AWESOME-EST ROCKSTAR CAT EVER TO EXIST, CRAWLED OUT FROM UNDER A DIRTY OLD CARDBOARD BOX AND ANNOUNCED HIS AWAKENING TO THE WORLD THROUGH A SERIES OF EPIC GUITAR SOLOS. HIS WEAPON OF CHOICE WAS NOT ACTUALLY A GUITAR, BUT A VERY SMALL UKELELE WHICH WAS JUST THE RIGHT SIZE FOR HIM TO PLAY. SOME KID HAD PROBABLY TOSSED IT OUT, AN UNLOVED CHRISTMAS PRESENT. THERE WERE, HOWEVER, MAGICAL LIGHTNING BOLT STICKERS ALL OVER IT (CLEARLY TO INSPIRE THE USER TO PLAY QUICKER). MEOWJEH WAS MOST AMUSED AT THIS DESIGN. LIFE SEEMED GOOD, AS GOOD AS A BANKRUPT ROCKSTAR CAT WITH A UKELELE COULD HOPE FOR, MAYBE BETTER. BUT SOMEWHERE, HE FELT A GREAT DISTURBANCE IN THE FORCE, SOMETHING WAS ABOUT TO POUNCE...

P.S. MEOWJEH LIVES IN NEW YORK CITY. HE HAS NO HOME, BUT WANDERS ABOUT AND FINDS A NEW HOME EVERY NIGHT, ENTERTAINING THE RESIDENT ANIMALS WITH HIS EPIC MUSIC SKILLZ.

7 Re: THE SUPERB NINJA KITTENS RP on Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:39 am

@DVDFAUST - YEAH DAT FINE, MAN. JUST NOW MAKE AN INTRO WHERE YOU'RE LIKE JUST DOIN SOMETHING ALL PEACEFULLY SOMEWHERE, PREFERABLY EITHER IN NEW YORK OR TOKYO.

@KARASU - AS MEOWJEH WAS JUST ENJOYING HIS UKUKELE FILLED DAY IN AN EMPTRY STREET FILLED WITH HOBOS AND DIRTY CARDBOARD BOXES, HE SUDDENLY HEARD SCREAMING FROM BEHIND THE CORNER. WAT DO?

View user profile

8 Re: THE SUPERB NINJA KITTENS RP on Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:56 pm

IZ IN TOKYO EATING TEH SUSHIZ CUZ THEY IS FISH AND CATS LIKE FISH ALSO IT TASTES GOOD. IT IS ALSO DEMON SUSHI CUZ IZ A DEMON CAT. I LEAVE WITHOUT PAYING BECAUSE DEMON SUSHI IS EXPENSIVE AND CATS HAVE NO MUNNIES.

View user profile

9 Re: THE SUPERB NINJA KITTENS RP on Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:59 pm

@DVDFAUST - THE RESTAURANT KEEPER COMES YELLING AT YOU AS YOU ARE TRYING TO LEAVE, HOLDING A KITCHEN KNIFE. "GIMME YO MUNNIES I TELL YOU!" HE'S A CAT TOO BECAUSE IT WAS A DEMON CAT RESTAURANT BUT HE REALLY WANTS YOUR MUNNIES ANYWAYS.

View user profile

10 Re: THE SUPERB NINJA KITTENS RP on Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:17 am

DOSU TEH MOST SECRETLY PWNAGE CHARACTER IN FANDOMZ WUZ FEELING CONFIDENT IN HIS ABILITIES TO FRIGHTEN NINJACATZ AWA WIT LOWD NOIZEZ WEN SUDNLY HE WAS CAUGHT OFF GAURD WIT A B00T THROWN @ HIZ HED

"IZ WANNA DEM KATZ CUZZIN CLAYTUS, SHEWT EET"

LACKING THE DESIRE TO REMOVE HIS BADASS RAINCOAT IN ORDER 2 SHO TEH WORLLD HE WAZ NO KITTY, DOSU UZED HIZ CAT-LIEK REFLEXEZ (LOL IRON-Y) TO CLIMB A TELEPHONE POLE AND NINJA JUMP AWA

View user profile

11 Re: THE SUPERB NINJA KITTENS RP on Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:47 am

@DR. DIABOLICAL - AS DOSU DOES SUM NINJA JUMPING AND ALL THAT HE IS SUDDENLY AMBUSHED BY 3 NINJA KITTEN WARRIORS WHO THEN PROCEED TO TRY AND NOM HIS FEET, WAT DO?

View user profile

12 Re: THE SUPERB NINJA KITTENS RP on Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:32 am

I GIVE HIM THE MUNNIES CUZ I REMEMBERD THAT MUNNIES I GOT FROM THE GIRL I EATED FOR NOT PETTING ME ALSO SHE YELLED AT ME. I ASKS HIM IF HE WANTS TO COME FIGHT THE BAD KILLER KITTENS CUZ DEMON CATS ARE HARD TO FIND ALSO HE MUST BE A CAT WITH OPPOSOBALE THUMBS CUZ HE CARRIED A KNIFE.

View user profile

13 Re: THE SUPERB NINJA KITTENS RP on Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:14 am

@DVDFAUST - WELL NA HE DUN REALLY HAVE OPPOSABLE THUMBS IT'S JUST MAHGIC AND ALL DAT, U NO? ANYWAYS THE RESTAURANT KEEPER SUDDENLY TAKES OFF HIS RUBBERY LATEX MASK AND REVEALS HIMSELF TO BE A SUPERBLY EVIL NINJA KITTEN AND THE KITCHEN KNIFE TURNS INTO A KITTY KATANA AND THEN HE LUNGES AT YOU IN DEADLY RAGE TO KILL YOU.

EVILNINJAKITTEN: MEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWHH!!

View user profile

14 Re: THE SUPERB NINJA KITTENS RP on Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:34 am

O OK SO I USES MY DEMON KITTEH POWERS AND POKE THE NINJA CAT IN THE EYES AND TAKE THE KATANA WHILE HE CRIES ALSO I EAT MORE DEMON SUSHI. (side note: Nothin' like a Cthulu roll!)

View user profile

15 Re: THE SUPERB NINJA KITTENS RP on Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:47 am

DOSU RIPS OFF 1/8TH OF MAGICKALLY-REGENRATING FUZZY-CAPE. HE SAY

"DIS IZ CATNIP. I SWEAR"

& CHUCKS ON2 CAT-NOMMING AMBUSH TREE

View user profile

16 Re: THE SUPERB NINJA KITTENS RP on Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:33 pm

@DVDFAUST - THE DEMON NINJA KITTEH FLAILS BACK, MEOWING IN PAIN AND HOLDING IT'S EYES. 3 MORE SUDDENLY APPEAR!

THEEVILDEMONNINJAKITTENTRIPLETS: OI, YOU!! WHATCHU DONE TO OUR BRO?!

@DR. D. - THE EVIL DEMON NINJA KITTENS DO NOT EVEN LISTEN TO YOU AND JUST PROCEED TO MAUL YOU IN THE FACE.

View user profile

17 Re: THE SUPERB NINJA KITTENS RP on Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:37 pm

I SAY "THNX FOR THE SUSHI" AND DECIDE TO RUN AWAY BY TELLING THEM SOMEONE WAS LAUGHING AT THEM ALSO THERE WERE DELICIOUS TOURISTS, YOU MUST EAT THEM.

View user profile

18 Re: THE SUPERB NINJA KITTENS RP on Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:39 pm

DOSU COUNTERS: POKEMON STYLE ERROR: DOSU IS ALREADY FACIALLY DISFIGURED!!

DOSU HITS SELF N FACE WITH MELODY ARM. EVEN IF ATK MISSES, HARMFUL SOUNDWAVEZ FIRE OFF IN EVERY WHICH WAY

View user profile

19 Re: THE SUPERB NINJA KITTENS RP on Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:35 pm

@DVDFAUST - THE EVILDEMONNINJAKITTENS RUN AWAY AFTER THE TURISTS TO MAUL AT THEIR FEET, TURNING THEM INTO ANGRY WOOD-LEGGED PIRATES WHO THEN COME RUNNING AFTER YOU, THE EVILDEMONNINJAKITTENTRIPLETS RIDING ON THEIR SHOULDERS. WAT DO?

@DR. D. - ALL OF THE 3 EVIL DEMON NINJA KITTENS HOLD THEIR EARNS AND GRINGE IN PAIN. ONCE DONE WITH THAT, THEY SHOOT LASERS OUT OF THEIR EYES STRAIGHT AT YOU.

View user profile

20 Re: THE SUPERB NINJA KITTENS RP on Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:13 am

I SEND THE MEAN TERMITE PEOPLE AFTER THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE MEAN AND TERMITES ALSO THEY EAT THE WOODEN LEGS. WHILE I DO THAT I JUMP INTO THE SEWER.

View user profile

21 Re: THE SUPERB NINJA KITTENS RP on Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:29 pm

(ohshitinevernoticedthereply)

@DVDFAUST - ALRIGHT YOU IS IN THE SEWER NOW, AND THE EVIL NINJA KITTENS LOST THE TRACK OF YOU. WHAT DO?

View user profile

22 Re: THE SUPERB NINJA KITTENS RP on Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:35 pm

I MUST RUN INTO THE TUNNEL OF LOVE SO I CAN MEET JAPANESE ELLIS ALSO KEITH LIVES THERE.

View user profile

23 Re: THE SUPERB NINJA KITTENS RP on Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:36 pm

@DVDFAUST - AS YOU RUN ALONG YOUR PATH IS SUDDENLY BLOCKED BY A GIANT SLEEPING TORTOISE CALLED GARY MOTHERFUCKING OAK. WHAT DO?

View user profile

24 Re: THE SUPERB NINJA KITTENS RP on Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:43 pm

I WILL STEAL ALL HIS TURTLE FANGIRLS BECAUSE I DO NOT LIKE GARY "MIDDLE NAME" OAK ALSO I DONT HAVE TEH POKEFLUTE.

View user profile

25 Re: THE SUPERB NINJA KITTENS RP on Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:36 pm

@DVDFAUST - ALL THE FANGIRLS TURN OUT TO ACTUALLY BE FANBOYS. WAT DO?

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum