Sammich
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sammich

Revamped and ready for action!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bioshock Infinite

+3
Alucard009
Weakjounin
R&R
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bioshock Infinite Empty Bioshock Infinite Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:09 am

R&R

R&R

I really can't wait.
so let us discuss possible reasons rapture memorabilia was in that guy's room.

ether in this game Rapture wasn't real. or you play a guy who moved there from rapture. maybe Andrew Ryan.

gameplay

Last edited by R&R on Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:06 am; edited 1 time in total

2Bioshock Infinite Empty Re: Bioshock Infinite Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:39 am

Weakjounin

Weakjounin

inb4 akira

3Bioshock Infinite Empty Re: Bioshock Infinite Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:53 am

Alucard009

Alucard009

[Theory]

In an alternate 18XX, mankind was visited by time traveling otakus who left behind TVs and game consoles with Final Fantasy loaded in them. The people played these games and got the inspiration to, instead of build a city underwater in 194X, build one in the sky today using giant hot air balloons and propellors that could level corn fields.

4Bioshock Infinite Empty Re: Bioshock Infinite Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:05 am

R&R

R&R

or there was a third wright brother who out did the other two. and there was a WWII Lee enfield in the game play video. you know, the one I just added to the first post.

5Bioshock Infinite Empty Re: Bioshock Infinite Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:29 am

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

Well, honestly, I never got to play Bioshock at all, but that does look pretty awesome.

6Bioshock Infinite Empty Re: Bioshock Infinite Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:25 am

CS23X

CS23X

You probably know this but, this city is b4 bioshock 1 and 2 and more ethan likely b4 Andrew Ryan. Its kind of like a spin off game that doesn't really go along with the story but it still looks amazing.

And SCK if u get a chance play Bioshock, I'm still on the 1s one but tit is really good.

7Bioshock Infinite Empty Re: Bioshock Infinite Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:57 am

R&R

R&R

that clears up the whole 1930-40s feel it has over the 1950s the earlier one had.
but it doesn't clear up the rapture memorabilia. I just heard about this game no more than three days ago.

8Bioshock Infinite Empty Re: Bioshock Infinite Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:34 pm

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

CS23X wrote:You probably know this but, this city is b4 bioshock 1 and 2 and more ethan likely b4 Andrew Ryan. Its kind of like a spin off game that doesn't really go along with the story but it still looks amazing.

And SCK if u get a chance play Bioshock, I'm still on the 1s one but tit is really good.

>I'm still on the 1s one but tit is really good

wat

9Bioshock Infinite Empty Re: Bioshock Infinite Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:54 pm

CS23X

CS23X

im still on the 1st one but it is really good....

10Bioshock Infinite Empty Re: Bioshock Infinite Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:01 pm

R&R

R&R

I need to get the second one. and fix my Xbox.

11Bioshock Infinite Empty Re: Bioshock Infinite Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:14 pm

Akira

Akira

*Insert massive Jizz here*
I am the biggest bioshock fan. Evar. I will devour this game.

12Bioshock Infinite Empty Re: Bioshock Infinite Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:16 pm

CS23X

CS23X

Akira wrote:*Insert massive Jizz here*
I am the biggest bioshock fan. Evar. I will devour this game.

This is a very true statement.... too true of a statement.

ALL HEIL ANDREW RYAN XD

13Bioshock Infinite Empty Re: Bioshock Infinite Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:25 pm

R&R

R&R

I wonder when Andrew Ryan will make a reappearance.

-refrains from spoilers-

14Bioshock Infinite Empty Re: Bioshock Infinite Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:27 pm

CS23X

CS23X

unless he is immortal he wont be in infinite. And idk if he makes it out of 1, im not even halfway XD

Akira-sama please dont rain your mighty justice down upon me XD

15Bioshock Infinite Empty Re: Bioshock Infinite Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:47 am

R&R

R&R

CS23X wrote:unless he is immortal he wont be in infinite. And idk if he makes it out of 1, im not even halfway XD

Akira-sama please dont rain your mighty justice down upon me XD

..... it is becoming hard to keep secret Akira.

Cs23x what part are you on at the moment?

16Bioshock Infinite Empty Re: Bioshock Infinite Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:43 am

CS23X

CS23X

I am in Arcadia, where all the plants and stuff are.

17Bioshock Infinite Empty Re: Bioshock Infinite Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:43 am

Akira

Akira

unless he is immortal he wont be in infinite. And idk if he makes it out of 1, im not even halfway XD
Well, considering that Andrew ryan is in his late 40's early 50's in bioshock which is set in 1959/1960, if he were to be in bioshock infinite he would be a toddler considering the date of Bioshock Infinite is 1912. However, this is impossible considering that andrew ryan was born in Russia and didn't move to america until later in his life. Regardless, bioshock infinite is apparently going to be considered a (sexy) spin-off as they do not plan on relating it to rapture other than its concept.

18Bioshock Infinite Empty Re: Bioshock Infinite Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:46 pm

CS23X

CS23X

Akira wrote:
Well, considering that Andrew ryan is in his late 40's early 50's in bioshock which is set in 1959/1960, if he were to be in bioshock infinite he would be a toddler considering the date of Bioshock Infinite is 1912. However, this is impossible considering that andrew ryan was born in Russia and didn't move to america until later in his life. Regardless, bioshock infinite is apparently going to be considered a (sexy) spin-off as they do not plan on relating it to rapture other than its concept.

But as you see I know he would be a toddler but if he was an immortal he could be born in the 1800's and lived, Mr. Smarty pants Razz

19Bioshock Infinite Empty Re: Bioshock Infinite Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:06 pm

R&R

R&R

1912... good to know.

20Bioshock Infinite Empty Re: Bioshock Infinite Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:57 am

dvdfaust

dvdfaust

So is this one going to be nationalistic or something? I'm just asking because of the flags and all that, not ot mention the "holy duty" thing. Seems like risky territory...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum