Sammich

Revamped and ready for action!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Net neutrality

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Net neutrality on Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:11 am

Guys, read this http://demandprogress.org/blacklist/?source=fb, and promptly sign as soon as you get done. Print out fliers and put 'em up around town if you are so inclined. The keeping of an unrestricted internet is something each person who uses the internet should be willing to fight for. It is a place where you can easily be yourself (or someone else you wish to pose as), not one where you are strictly told where you can and cannot go and followed by cops all day. Let's not let it become a place like that, fellas.

Internet is one of the final frontiers of free speech; to me, that qualifies it as one of the most important innovations of the last century... and as we are a more educated general public now, we should not be as willing to let go of a large portion of the free-speech aspect for "the suits" to have, as the general public was willing to let go of television in the 50s.

View user profile

2 Re: Net neutrality on Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:32 am

They see me rollin, trollin, supportin, they hatin.

View user profile

3 Re: Net neutrality on Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:29 pm

Just trying to state a point creatively -_-... Don't you think it's a good cause?

View user profile

4 Re: Net neutrality on Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:57 pm

I dooooo, and I meant that I support this.

View user profile

5 Re: Net neutrality on Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:40 pm

Oh I thought you were saying I was trolling FOR supporting it. Or something.

Glad to have you put your input into this, means a lot to have some public support against this crap >.<.

View user profile

6 Re: Net neutrality on Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:07 pm

the constitution says it is out civic duty to overthrow a corrupt government.

makes you think.

View user profile

7 Re: Net neutrality on Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:37 pm

R&amp;R wrote:the constitution says it is out civic duty to overthrow a corrupt government.

makes you think.

It does - I'm like: "These guys clearly have more to say against the government than I do, and they may be dangerous accordingly. But this cause is just... here's my John Hancock." =P

View user profile http://sammich.forumotion.net

8 Re: Net neutrality on Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:39 am

Grazi, guys!

View user profile

9 Re: Net neutrality on Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:13 am

Corebalt wrote:
R&R wrote:the constitution says it is out civic duty to overthrow a corrupt government.

makes you think.

It does - I'm like: "These guys clearly have more to say against the government than I do, and they may be dangerous accordingly. But this cause is just... here's my John Hancock." =P

But how can the citizens say what is or is not corrupt when the government can just amend or interpret the constitution as they please?

View user profile

10 Re: Net neutrality on Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:52 pm

dvdfaust wrote:
Corebalt wrote:
R&R wrote:the constitution says it is out civic duty to overthrow a corrupt government.

makes you think.

But how can the citizens say what is or is not corrupt when the government can just amend or interpret the constitution as they please?

Exactly.

View user profile

11 Re: Net neutrality on Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:05 pm

dvdfaust wrote:
Corebalt wrote:

makes you think.

life isn't a video game. you don't have to play by the rules.

View user profile

12 Re: Net neutrality on Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:29 pm

View user profile

13 Re: Net neutrality on Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:25 pm

R&amp;R wrote:
dvdfaust wrote:
Corebalt wrote:

makes you think.

But if the citizens don't we're either A) just as bad as the politicians or B) opening the gates to anarchy.

View user profile

14 Re: Net neutrality on Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:58 am

dvdfaust wrote:
R&R wrote:
dvdfaust wrote:
Corebalt wrote:

makes you think.

But if the citizens don't we're either A) just as bad as the politicians or B) opening the gates to anarchy.
In such a case, the citizens would either be KEEPING said politicians to the rules or realizing that they've been cheating so long, a new game must be created :/.

View user profile

15 Re: Net neutrality on Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:12 am

Remember remember the 5th of November
My brothers birthday? Surprised

View user profile

16 Re: Net neutrality on Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:45 am

Inari wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1ikQQk8cJQ&feature=related

Remember remember the 5th of November

The gunpowder treason and plot <3

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]