Sammich
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sammich

Revamped and ready for action!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Net neutrality

+3
R&R
SCK[KC]
Doctor Diabolical
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Net neutrality Empty Net neutrality Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:11 am

Doctor Diabolical

Doctor Diabolical

Guys, read this http://demandprogress.org/blacklist/?source=fb, and promptly sign as soon as you get done. Print out fliers and put 'em up around town if you are so inclined. The keeping of an unrestricted internet is something each person who uses the internet should be willing to fight for. It is a place where you can easily be yourself (or someone else you wish to pose as), not one where you are strictly told where you can and cannot go and followed by cops all day. Let's not let it become a place like that, fellas.

Internet is one of the final frontiers of free speech; to me, that qualifies it as one of the most important innovations of the last century... and as we are a more educated general public now, we should not be as willing to let go of a large portion of the free-speech aspect for "the suits" to have, as the general public was willing to let go of television in the 50s.

2Net neutrality Empty Re: Net neutrality Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:32 am

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

They see me rollin, trollin, supportin, they hatin.

3Net neutrality Empty Re: Net neutrality Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:29 pm

Doctor Diabolical

Doctor Diabolical

Just trying to state a point creatively -_-... Don't you think it's a good cause?

4Net neutrality Empty Re: Net neutrality Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:57 pm

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

I dooooo, and I meant that I support this.

5Net neutrality Empty Re: Net neutrality Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:40 pm

Doctor Diabolical

Doctor Diabolical

Oh I thought you were saying I was trolling FOR supporting it. Or something.

Glad to have you put your input into this, means a lot to have some public support against this crap >.<.

6Net neutrality Empty Re: Net neutrality Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:07 pm

R&R

R&R

the constitution says it is out civic duty to overthrow a corrupt government.

makes you think.

7Net neutrality Empty Re: Net neutrality Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:37 pm

Corebalt

Corebalt
Admin

R&amp;R wrote:the constitution says it is out civic duty to overthrow a corrupt government.

makes you think.

It does - I'm like: "These guys clearly have more to say against the government than I do, and they may be dangerous accordingly. But this cause is just... here's my John Hancock." =P

https://sammich.forumotion.net

8Net neutrality Empty Re: Net neutrality Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:39 am

Doctor Diabolical

Doctor Diabolical

Grazi, guys!

9Net neutrality Empty Re: Net neutrality Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:13 am

dvdfaust

dvdfaust

Corebalt wrote:
R&R wrote:the constitution says it is out civic duty to overthrow a corrupt government.

makes you think.

It does - I'm like: "These guys clearly have more to say against the government than I do, and they may be dangerous accordingly. But this cause is just... here's my John Hancock." =P

But how can the citizens say what is or is not corrupt when the government can just amend or interpret the constitution as they please?

10Net neutrality Empty Re: Net neutrality Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:52 pm

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

dvdfaust wrote:
Corebalt wrote:
R&R wrote:the constitution says it is out civic duty to overthrow a corrupt government.

makes you think.

But how can the citizens say what is or is not corrupt when the government can just amend or interpret the constitution as they please?

Exactly.

11Net neutrality Empty Re: Net neutrality Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:05 pm

R&R

R&R

dvdfaust wrote:
Corebalt wrote:

makes you think.

life isn't a video game. you don't have to play by the rules.

12Net neutrality Empty Re: Net neutrality Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:29 pm

Inari

Inari

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1ikQQk8cJQ&feature=related

Remember remember the 5th of November

13Net neutrality Empty Re: Net neutrality Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:25 pm

dvdfaust

dvdfaust

R&amp;R wrote:
dvdfaust wrote:
Corebalt wrote:

makes you think.

But if the citizens don't we're either A) just as bad as the politicians or B) opening the gates to anarchy.

14Net neutrality Empty Re: Net neutrality Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:58 am

Doctor Diabolical

Doctor Diabolical

dvdfaust wrote:
R&R wrote:
dvdfaust wrote:
Corebalt wrote:

makes you think.

But if the citizens don't we're either A) just as bad as the politicians or B) opening the gates to anarchy.
In such a case, the citizens would either be KEEPING said politicians to the rules or realizing that they've been cheating so long, a new game must be created :/.

15Net neutrality Empty Re: Net neutrality Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:12 am

Akira

Akira

My brothers birthday? Surprised

16Net neutrality Empty Re: Net neutrality Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:45 am

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

Inari wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1ikQQk8cJQ&feature=related

The gunpowder treason and plot <3

Sponsored content