Sammich

Revamped and ready for action!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Heartgold and SoulSilver [Pokemon]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Heartgold and SoulSilver [Pokemon] on Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:36 pm

Yeah - everyone's excited for Black and White. However, if you're opting not to illegally play the game - or if you're from and are living in japan... then it's safe to say you have to wait until spring of next year to experience the 5th generation.

Thus, let's keep the 4th generation running for a bit longer lol

Share your friend codes, and let's get some battles going. OH! Or even tournaments if any of you are good enough =P

Also - I'll be dropping notices for when wifi events are released. For example:

From October 15th to October 30th
Get a level 5 Mew off of Wifi!

So yeah. Enjoy. Talk. Discuss. And I'll post up my friend codes after I find my games lol

View user profile http://sammich.forumotion.net

2 Re: Heartgold and SoulSilver [Pokemon] on Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:49 pm

Speaking of illegally playing stuff, i sold my SS and so i downloaded the rom and had to start over T_T *slaps self*

View user profile

3 Re: Heartgold and SoulSilver [Pokemon] on Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:56 pm

I still have mine Very Happy
I will put up my friend code when i'm not being lazy Surprised

View user profile

4 Re: Heartgold and SoulSilver [Pokemon] on Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:25 am

Hmm well lets make the topic fun. What are your favorite features?

Personally I loved the Pokethlon, i mean the contest got gay for 4th gen, aka dancing is gay.

The pokemon walking behind you is cool, but can get old after awhile but I still like it =3

Also they finally made a decent Charizard sprite... i mean DAMN.

View user profile

5 Re: Heartgold and SoulSilver [Pokemon] on Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:15 pm

I like the actual use of the touch screen outside of battle and the item finder is the smoothest I've ever seen it. Also, the Pokeathelon things are fun to me at least... Oh, and the fact that they've finally expanded the number of badges you can get.

View user profile

6 Re: Heartgold and SoulSilver [Pokemon] on Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:35 am

CS23X wrote:Hmm well lets make the topic fun. What are your favorite features?

Personally I loved the Pokethlon, i mean the contest got gay for 4th gen, aka dancing is gay

The Pokethlon was really fun! And aren't they bringing dancing back for 5th gen - and not just as the first 1/3rd of a contest. It's like the whole thing now if I remember correctly. >_>

Anyways, another one of my favorite features was the addition of all the EV based items - for obvious reasons. (Points of shoulder at a heap of dead pokemon belonging to Akira).

It's weird though - this was the only generation where I DIDN'T get Pokerus. I guess that pokemon STD was finally cured. =T

View user profile http://sammich.forumotion.net

7 Re: Heartgold and SoulSilver [Pokemon] on Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:32 pm

Anyways, another one of my favorite features was the addition of all the EV based items - for obvious reasons. (Points of shoulder at a heap of dead pokemon belonging to Akira).
*Sobs* I will have my revenge! >.<

View user profile

8 Re: Heartgold and SoulSilver [Pokemon] on Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:52 pm

My friend code is 3310-0803-3032, but I'd have to look up my network password to go wireless and all my Pokemon are like level 50 XP

View user profile

9 Re: Heartgold and SoulSilver [Pokemon] on Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:21 pm

Corebalt wrote:It's weird though - this was the only generation where I DIDN'T get Pokerus. I guess that pokemon STD was finally cured. =T

Yeah, what was the deal with that? I actually heard that it may be only in gen 5 after you beat the league... dunno why, then it's a bit pointless...

View user profile

10 Re: Heartgold and SoulSilver [Pokemon] on Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:43 pm

dvdfaust wrote:
Corebalt wrote:It's weird though - this was the only generation where I DIDN'T get Pokerus. I guess that pokemon STD was finally cured. =T

Yeah, what was the deal with that? I actually heard that it may be only in gen 5 after you beat the league... dunno why, then it's a bit pointless...
Pokerus was like a disease or something. If caught your pokemon will earn double the amount of evs. Also I think it was contagious...idk, but it only lasted for like a week with my pkmn =/

View user profile

11 Re: Heartgold and SoulSilver [Pokemon] on Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:13 pm

Bahh, I have never gotten legit pokerus. And no, it's still there, just like it has been since GenII.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9rus

Anyhow, posting to inform ya'll the MicroSD memory card in my R4 bricked and as the result I lost all my games and saves. Neutral

View user profile

12 Re: Heartgold and SoulSilver [Pokemon] on Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:52 am

Akira wrote:
dvdfaust wrote:

Pokerus was like a disease or something. If caught your pokemon will earn double the amount of evs. Also I think it was contagious...idk, but it only lasted for like a week with my pkmn =/

Yeah, but if you leave them in the box, it'll last forever. If I ever get it again, I'll have to drop a guy in there with it. The effects of the virus last forever though. What I meant by pointless is I heard you could only get the virus in gen 5 after the league, so the buffs given by it would be useless. who would you fight?

View user profile

13 Re: Heartgold and SoulSilver [Pokemon] on Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:58 am

dvdfaust wrote:
Akira wrote:
dvdfaust wrote:

Yeah, but if you leave them in the box, it'll last forever. If I ever get it again, I'll have to drop a guy in there with it. The effects of the virus last forever though. What I meant by pointless is I heard you could only get the virus in gen 5 after the league, so the buffs given by it would be useless. who would you fight?
Well, considering i'm going to have to seperate teams (One ingame, one online)
It is quite useful considering i'm going to be EV training my online team ._.

View user profile

14 Re: Heartgold and SoulSilver [Pokemon] on Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:38 pm

Akira wrote:
dvdfaust wrote:
Akira wrote:
dvdfaust wrote:

How would you train that online team? It seems like it would fall way behind the ingame one...

View user profile

15 Re: Heartgold and SoulSilver [Pokemon] on Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:45 pm

dvdfaust wrote:
Akira wrote:
dvdfaust wrote:
Akira wrote:
dvdfaust wrote:

How would you train that online team? It seems like it would fall way behind the ingame one...
I'm gonna beat the game normally, and when I finish it, I'll start on my online team Very Happy
It will probly take awhile, but i'm gonna breed the pokemon I want for the right natures/moves, then Ev train until they are ready for online play.

View user profile

16 Re: Heartgold and SoulSilver [Pokemon] on Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:39 pm

Akira wrote:
dvdfaust wrote:
Akira wrote:
dvdfaust wrote:
Akira wrote:
dvdfaust wrote:

I'm gonna beat the game normally, and when I finish it, I'll start on my online team Very Happy
It will probly take awhile, but i'm gonna breed the pokemon I want for the right natures/moves, then Ev train until they are ready for online play.

yeah, to tell the truth, I've only ever used breeding so I could get a ton of Eevees... I always wanted an entire Eeveeloution team. I do want to try the Delcatty+Wailord thing.

View user profile

17 Re: Heartgold and SoulSilver [Pokemon] on Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:46 pm

dvdfaust wrote:
Akira wrote:
dvdfaust wrote:
Akira wrote:
dvdfaust wrote:
Akira wrote:
dvdfaust wrote:

yeah, to tell the truth, I've only ever used breeding so I could get a ton of Eevees... I always wanted an entire Eeveeloution team. I do want to try the Delcatty+Wailord thing.

Your blackness compels you all.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum