Sammich
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sammich

Revamped and ready for action!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Intelligence has been found... The evil has been uncovered!

+5
dvdfaust
Akira
SCK[KC]
Corebalt
Karasu
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Karasu

Karasu
Admin

An investigation has been going on for some time on a number of disappearances within the Pikachu community. Friends, family were lost. Husbands, wives, children never made it home. Excrutiating sadness filled the hearts of the entire race as they awaited news on their loved ones. It was unknown what had happened, and no one was able to shed any light on the situation. Until now...

A top-secret organisation was called into action. To return to the front lines, and to find out where the missing Pikachus had gone. Willing to risk their lives, they sprang into action, determined to bring peace to the Pikachu community, and to bring those responsible to justice. These disappearances, however, proved to be considerably worse than anyone could have imagined.

After 3 years of intense work and digging, the enemy base was infiltrated. It turned out to be none other than the Furret community. A shocked member of the public spoke on the matter.

Corebalt: "I always assumed they were such harmless little critters, I mean, my pokemon have always been able to defeat furrets in the past... Perhaps I was wrong to believe that they were so weak..."

Below is a picture of their leader.

Intelligence has been found... The evil has been uncovered! IMG000126

He goes by the name of "Anton LeFurret". A dangerous man who started up the Church of Furret Satanism in 1969. He was behind the Pikachu abductions, and indeed has served time before for multiple links to homicide cases. It is clear that his influence as pope/king of their community has indeed been heavy.

The follow pictures illustrate the full extent of their "rituals".

Intelligence has been found... The evil has been uncovered! IMG000127

A poor defenceless Pikachu being sacrificed to Satan.

Intelligence has been found... The evil has been uncovered! IMG000124

Crucifixion.

It appears that the Furret community not only specialize in satanic rituals, but also in cold blooded murder.

Intelligence has been found... The evil has been uncovered! IMG000125

They also mock the investigators with their parodies.

Intelligence has been found... The evil has been uncovered! IMG000128

Indeed, a horrible set of creatures. Their community was also captured on camera, at the loss of a dear member of Organisation X, god rest his soul.

Intelligence has been found... The evil has been uncovered! IMG000123

Should one spot a Furret in the wild, assume that he is dangerous, and flee at once. Do not attempt to combat this foe, for he is too strong for you to even comprehend. They may appear weak, and have done for many years, but it was all a ruse! They are indeed the most powerful, influential, satanic pokemon in existance.

Be safe. Stay indoors. Contact your local authorities on sighting any of their community.

Corebalt

Corebalt
Admin

Newscaster Jenny - News Just In! It seems a gathering of cloaked figures have descended up the main Furret Compound!

We take you to the scene!

----------------------------------------------------

The Furret Leader: Anton LeFurret
Intelligence has been found... The evil has been uncovered! Bwuaha10

What's this?!
Intelligence has been found... The evil has been uncovered! Cough10

Anton LeFurret Has Been Shuriken'd!!
Intelligence has been found... The evil has been uncovered! But_wh10

The Cloaked Figures!!
Intelligence has been found... The evil has been uncovered! Glass_10
(Where did a glass ceiling come from - aren't they outside?

----------------------------------------------
Newscaster Jenny: Unbelievable - Ninja Pikachus?!
----------------------------------------------

Intelligence has been found... The evil has been uncovered! Ninja_10

Anton LeFurret is going on the offensive! Oh no!
Intelligence has been found... The evil has been uncovered! Kill_h10
The army of furrets will decimate them!

Wait what? I blinked - did I miss something! D=
Intelligence has been found... The evil has been uncovered! Wait_w10

-----------------------------------------------

Newscaster Jenny: We're suddenly lost our camera feed! But it seems the Pikas and Furrets are now in a gruesome battle - we'll get back to you as more information becomes available.

https://sammich.forumotion.net

Karasu

Karasu
Admin

This is Officer X, reporting live from the battle scene. Just now, ninja Pikachus have arrived, Anton LeFurret appears to have been assasinated, and the horror seems to have ended...

OH WAIT!!!

Anton LeFurret has just gonna back up! This... but... he died of blood-loss not moments ago, how is this possible?!

Intelligence has been found... The evil has been uncovered! IMG000139

Those markings around his eyes... what is...

Anton: "Foolish Pikachu Ninjas, I, Anton LeFurret cannot defeat you in my current, somewhat already assassinated state, but I know who can. Satan Furret himself!"

He seems to be performing incantations! OH WOW!, it's getting so dark...

Intelligence has been found... The evil has been uncovered! IMG000138

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!?!!??!?!!

Intelligence has been found... The evil has been uncovered! IMG000137

Furret: "It is I, Satan Furret, evident from the pentagram of blood on my chest, and my huge sword which my brethren's tiny arms could never hope to hold. But I can. I am the Satan of all pokemon, the Anti-Arceus if you will. Beware Pikachu, you have one HELL of a fight on your hands! MWAUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

Ahahahaha oh god whut? Made my day Razz Perhaps I shall include Satan Furret in my possibly upcoming pokemon game as an easter egg...

Akira

Akira

Mind=Blown

dvdfaust

dvdfaust

Intelligence has been found... The evil has been uncovered! How_co10
Intelligence has been found... The evil has been uncovered! Sad_da10

Inari

Inari

.....(doesn't know what to say).....

Friki Tiki

Friki Tiki