Sammich
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sammich

Revamped and ready for action!

You are not connected. Please login or register

I am late as hell, but Alan was right

+2
R&R
Doctor Diabolical
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I am late as hell, but Alan was right Empty I am late as hell, but Alan was right Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:24 am

Doctor Diabolical

Doctor Diabolical

Thanks to the generous gift of PS-triple to my girlfriend, I have discovered firsthand that Blazblue kicks some major ass! Cool

R&R

R&R

R.I.P 360

Doctor Diabolical

Doctor Diabolical

R.I.P. 360? R.I.P. circle? Who do you think you are, you think you're smart as shit? We ain't doin' geometry!

4I am late as hell, but Alan was right Empty Re: I am late as hell, but Alan was right Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:05 pm

R&R

R&R

yes I had a red ring of death.............. wait....... IT WAS A SETUP THE WHOLE TIME! IT IS IN THE NAME!

dvdfaust

dvdfaust

My opinion on the 360 has changed a bit ever since Microsoft forced me to download a dashboard I couldn't use under the threat of removing my Live account that only caused my Xbox to ultimately crash. Irreparably.

6I am late as hell, but Alan was right Empty Re: I am late as hell, but Alan was right Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:01 am

Doctor Diabolical

Doctor Diabolical

Okay, what's your opinion now?

dvdfaust

dvdfaust

Fuck Microsoft in the hardware department, but I can tolerate them in the software area. As long as they let Halo die soon if they still have any say in that.

R&R

R&R

dvdfaust wrote:Fuck Microsoft in the hardware department, but I can tolerate them in the software area. As long as they let Halo die soon if they still have any say in that.

I heard they sold the rights.

9I am late as hell, but Alan was right Empty Re: I am late as hell, but Alan was right Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:42 pm

Corebalt

Corebalt
Admin

R&R wrote:
dvdfaust wrote:Fuck Microsoft in the hardware department, but I can tolerate them in the software area. As long as they let Halo die soon if they still have any say in that.

Sold the rights to Halo?

That... would never happen.

https://sammich.forumotion.net

10I am late as hell, but Alan was right Empty Re: I am late as hell, but Alan was right Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:15 pm

dvdfaust

dvdfaust

Corebalt wrote:
R&R wrote:

Sold the rights to Halo?

That... would never happen.

I heard that Bungie gave theirs up to 343 or someone like that, but I think Microsoft is still raking in checks for Halo. They just need to let it die... the remake was a huge gamble...

11I am late as hell, but Alan was right Empty Re: I am late as hell, but Alan was right Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:22 pm

Alucard009

Alucard009

BlazBlue's a fun fighter, but it's no good if you're playing against random people or people who know how to play the game to the point where you don't stand a chance to even land a single hit. Kind of the reason we don't like it as much as other fighters

12I am late as hell, but Alan was right Empty Re: I am late as hell, but Alan was right Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:57 pm

Doctor Diabolical

Doctor Diabolical

Innovative characters/styles, and the fact that every character's got one big thing that gives them some kind of edge is what endears it to me; I don't even have online, and my girlfriend is about the same skill level as me, so the whole random or pro problem is a non issue, personally X)

13I am late as hell, but Alan was right Empty Re: I am late as hell, but Alan was right Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:06 am

Alucard009

Alucard009

Glad to hear some people got it easy; when the only person in the house ye have to play is too good for ye, it's no fun.

[Cosplays Hazama...but uses Bang XD]

14I am late as hell, but Alan was right Empty Re: I am late as hell, but Alan was right Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:36 am

Akira

Akira

I keep reading about that game, but I don't know anything about it D:
Is it any good?

15I am late as hell, but Alan was right Empty Re: I am late as hell, but Alan was right Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:14 pm

R&R

R&R

it is a fighting game with hand drawn characters.

16I am late as hell, but Alan was right Empty Re: I am late as hell, but Alan was right Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:29 pm

Akira

Akira

Do they have it for the ps3? and is it japanese only? ._.

17I am late as hell, but Alan was right Empty Re: I am late as hell, but Alan was right Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:02 am

Doctor Diabolical

Doctor Diabolical

An English version is indeed available for 'dat PS-Triple Cool

18I am late as hell, but Alan was right Empty Re: I am late as hell, but Alan was right Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:47 am

Akira

Akira

Don't have one =/
Balls.

19I am late as hell, but Alan was right Empty Re: I am late as hell, but Alan was right Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:55 am

Doctor Diabolical

Doctor Diabolical

Do you have 'dat X-Box Circle? Because it's available for that too.

20I am late as hell, but Alan was right Empty Re: I am late as hell, but Alan was right Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:03 pm

Alucard009

Alucard009

Ja, it's for PS3 and 360...and since no one answered the IS IT FUN question, we'll step in.

It can be a fun fighter. Unlike Street Fighter, it has a much faster speed in a sense that one hit can be really punishing since the game has a focus around bouncing the enemy around and doing air combos to do tons of damage. It has a speed akin to Marvel Vs. Capcom 3, but there's no assists so it's a matter of bouncing the enemy around yourself (which, in all honesty, is a bit more balanced when Wesker doesn't suddenly pop up to shoot you off the ground and bounce you up to get beat more) and it is a very, VERY complicated game with a lot of different play styles and technical terms that are very user unfriendly (some combos would read 5A, 4B, 2B, 4C, 421C)

So ja, it's a fun game, but if you're a new player, stay away from anime convention players; those are the kinds of folks who won't let you land a hit or hold back and sit there for 2 hours on a winning streak that no one will break >.> Good fighter, but it's very deep gameplay wise (and story wise, because it's got a good story with a colorful cast of characters...although trust us, USE THE ENGLISH VOICES FOR ONCE. They're actually really good and the Japanese ones are terrible as you can't hear any personality in them and some are just plain painful to listen to *cough Japanese Taokaka cough*)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum