Sammich
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sammich

Revamped and ready for action!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Last Harry Potter Movie

+3
Corebalt
R&R
Akira
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Last Harry Potter Movie Empty Last Harry Potter Movie Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:18 am

Akira

Akira

I can't wait to see it. I'm freaken excited. Tee hee.
But then again, It's really kind of a bitter-sweet for me, being the last movie and all. Anyone else excited to see it? Or have you already seen it? Or any other discussion of any kind would be good and bring life to this dying forum that needs...life. : 3
Discuss. : D

Bellatrix is awesome. That is all.

2Last Harry Potter Movie Empty Re: Last Harry Potter Movie Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:43 pm

R&R

R&R

does he get his PHD in wizardry?

3Last Harry Potter Movie Empty Re: Last Harry Potter Movie Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:27 pm

Corebalt

Corebalt
Admin

Akira wrote:And bring life to this dying forum that needs...life. : 3

The forum isn't dying. For the last time. Can we help it if we're all older and not glued to our computer screens anymore lol

Anywho...

...I'm really excited to see it myself. I don't get why everyone is saying it's bittersweet. The series has been finished for awhile - we already know how it ends. I'm just eager to see how accurate the last movie is to the book. I heard that they changed up the last scene.

I'm more than likely not going to see it for a long time. My friends suck. Suspect

https://sammich.forumotion.net

4Last Harry Potter Movie Empty Re: Last Harry Potter Movie Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:01 pm

Friki Tiki

Friki Tiki

hmm... six movies have already been made for the six books. Obviously Voldemort has won and it seems silly to make a seventh spin off film that clearly cannot be considered cannon. Just sayin...

5Last Harry Potter Movie Empty Re: Last Harry Potter Movie Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:10 pm

Akira

Akira

I just saw it D:
Omg it was beautiful. Fabulous darling. *Sobs*
------------------------------------------------------------
Ps. Tiki there are seven books and eight movies Y_Y
As punishment I will kill you. Avada kedavra!
You're now dead.

6Last Harry Potter Movie Empty Re: Last Harry Potter Movie Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:45 pm

Friki Tiki

Friki Tiki

eh, i dont follow it. I just stole that joke from a magazine.

7Last Harry Potter Movie Empty Re: Last Harry Potter Movie Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:02 am

Inari

Inari

Shame really, cool kiddo grew up with harry potter. XD

Anyway, this movie redeemed themselves partially.
I was displeased based on how they handled a couple of things
prior to this movie...Snape didn't get his due until now.
So, I was still sour from that...

All in all great movie, probably going to see it again,
just gonna wait a few days that way I don't have to stand in
a blasted line to do so.

8Last Harry Potter Movie Empty Re: Last Harry Potter Movie Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:56 pm

Inari

Inari

A much more enjoyable experience seeing it for a second time,
we didn't have to wait in an everlasting line nor did we have
to put up with an overly crowded theatre.

9Last Harry Potter Movie Empty Re: Last Harry Potter Movie Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:23 pm

Doctor Diabolical

Doctor Diabolical

Friki Tiki wrote:hmm... six movies have already been made for the six books. Obviously Voldemort has won and it seems silly to make a seventh spin off film that clearly cannot be considered cannon. Just sayin...
Where's that post rating system? I want to give pos-rep for this XD

10Last Harry Potter Movie Empty Re: Last Harry Potter Movie Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:47 am

Corebalt

Corebalt
Admin

Doctor Diabolical wrote:
Friki Tiki wrote:hmm... six movies have already been made for the six books. Obviously Voldemort has won and it seems silly to make a seventh spin off film that clearly cannot be considered cannon. Just sayin...
Where's that post rating system? I want to give pos-rep for this XD

+/- buttons are now on the right side of every post Doc. ^^

It increases renown, i.e. reputation.

https://sammich.forumotion.net

11Last Harry Potter Movie Empty Re: Last Harry Potter Movie Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:17 pm

CS23X

CS23X

Harry Potter? Oh you mean that movie with the 4 eyed kid and his nemesis No nose XD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum