Sammich

Revamped and ready for action!

You are not connected. Please login or register

How well do you know the Person above you?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 How well do you know the Person above you? on Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:42 pm

Self-explanatory. I hope the person under me knows me really well Surprised

View user profile http://sammich.forumotion.net

2 Re: How well do you know the Person above you? on Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:05 pm

I have no clue who that is.

View user profile

3 Re: How well do you know the Person above you? on Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:16 pm

That... stung a little.

I know you from NUU, however. I believe Nar met you on MG forums, and Alucard won your heart with his awesome RP. I don't know you anymore than that though :T

Perhaps this will act as a balm for you scy;

Scy=
college student, avid artist, forum admin (Sammich marks the 4th time),
opinionated yet constructive critic, comical and self assured (not in a negative sense).

Lastly, an invaluable asset and a proud member of Grammar Nazi Hitler's youth group.

View user profile
Scy's the longest running member of the old Naruto NU website that we've been friends with the longest. Likes Scott Pilgrim; doesn't like using MSN Messenger anymore.

Rob is from one of our mid-way through the course of switching forums friends. Participated in IRPA; keen dood who makes interesting stuff and has neat knowledge tidbits.

Inari we also knew from Naruto NU or one of it's incarnations. Dunno much, still remembers mental trampling and "your life DOES suck, get over it" mentality from said NU incarnations during depression, would rather not talk about it; otherwise social relationship is rather unknown since never talked much.

View user profile

6 Re: How well do you know the Person above you? on Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:33 pm

Karasu

Admin
Corebalt - Super well / lots

R&R - a bit / sorta well

Inari - pretty well / much well

Alucard - a good bit / well

7 Re: How well do you know the Person above you? on Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:18 pm

D'aww. Thanks Inari and Al =)

*Heart grows three sizes.*

However, you guys are only to post about the person directly above you.

Hm. Hm. Hm. I remember meeting Karasu on NXC (Naruto X Central) way back in early high school. We were, more or less, two of the most active members at the time. Dwarfed by Kazuhira's posting habits, naturally lol. We both ended up as forum admin (surprisingly) on NXC.

Going by Majeh[NU], he was quite the troublemaker; but we ended up being bros. Honestly, we're very much like minded, near identical on many subjects. He's the Scumbag Steve to my Good Guy Greg :T

8 Re: How well do you know the Person above you? on Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:37 am

...speaking of MSN, Y U NO get on it anymore?

View user profile
Okies. I know Alucard likes to rp and uh...uh...He's named after...A person named Alucard! Very Happy
Also he was on Nxc, although I don't really remember much else ._.'

View user profile

10 Re: How well do you know the Person above you? on Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:07 am

Akira - Aided Inari in mental crotch kicking when down when incredibly depressed; ended up being an alright friend after all things said and done. Also another person we knew from first forum experiences; never participated in our RPs and is currently on MSN...

...which Scy is not on...

View user profile

11 Re: How well do you know the Person above you? on Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:51 am

Alucard-
stews on the past, multiple mental breakdowns leading to the development of alleged personality disorders via the web. Last picture seen revealed a liking for trench coats and wide brim hats. Frequent poster on the forum, enjoys making non-traditional rps and typically runs with a particular group on the forum. Also has been a fan of thade since nxc.

View user profile

12 Re: How well do you know the Person above you? on Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:26 pm

[actually stopped stewing on the past, it's just what we remember most >.>]

And we shame(fully)lessly admit we're still running a Neopets account...but it was damn worth it when we did the plot where a super philosophical villain who plot twisted the F*** out of the scenario at hand utterly destroyed Faerieland by causing to crash into Neopia in a giant flaming meteor with a doomsday Sephiroth pose standing in front of the mass destruction XD

...but sadly they salvaged Faerieland at the end. But an upside is now it's not pink enough to make someone want to vomit rainbows while riding Pinkie Pie through kiddy land.

...and we also cosplay Hazama from BlazBlue now [derp]

View user profile

13 Re: How well do you know the Person above you? on Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:25 pm

Oh man. Where to start...

If I had to chose the most random member ever to exist on any of the forums I've been a member of - it's Al. I can never tell if he's super creative, hyper, or maybe a screw is loose. However, he's proven to be loyal to any forum he's on; and usually holds a sizable amount of posts under his belt.

He's funny - although quite random... scary random. Also, he makes really cool RPGs. Also, he's introduced me to many games.

Super cool guy, imo. Still a bit crazy though. Hm... did I say crazy enough? Just a random thought. :T

14 Re: How well do you know the Person above you? on Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:45 pm

We're the most random of any forum member ye've met? Wowzas!

Glad to hear we're a loyal fella to the forums we're on; always wanna support 'em if we can when the world's not catching us in a busy tide of work. We're scary random? Heh, guess that goes in junction when we say we are pretty much a mix of super creative, hyper, and having a screw loose...as in "go to the department store and buy a better power drill the last one broke from stress" screw loose...the Deadpool of our group! ^___^

{number of times crazy or words synonymous with it or random were used in description of Alucard; 5 times. "Dang, we've really lost our touch; there should be at least 3 more in there XD"}

View user profile

15 Re: How well do you know the Person above you? on Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:28 am

Ah, yes. Nine-Hundred Draculas- Err, Alucard009.

Makes entertaining to read RPs, talks about Neopets a lot, was the most talkative chat buddy when I still used MSN, goes to anime related events to cosplay a lot, multiple personalities, and collects sharp n' shinies.

That's about it.

View user profile

16 Re: How well do you know the Person above you? on Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:43 pm

Xovos: keen fella, participated in IRPA a few times and was a rather neat fellow we made friends with alongside Herr Rob. Felt embarrassed after discovering Xovos was Rob's brother without realizing it for months ^___^;

Do remember talking to him on MSN quite a bit

View user profile

17 Re: How well do you know the Person above you? on Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:44 pm

Oh right; uses fair amounts of rare vocabulary and tosses in bits of German with every other sentence.

Also needs to get Skype since I moved to it from MSN after my account was hacked.

View user profile

18 Re: How well do you know the Person above you? on Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:29 pm

We've got Skype >.> Alucard0090, ja

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum