Sammich
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sammich

Revamped and ready for action!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Victorian Gothic RP

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 7]

126Victorian Gothic RP - Page 6 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:01 am

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

(NAW it ain't dead, and we want sum moar comics)

As Lucas stepped out of the horse chariot in the setting, followed by Lily, he sighed loudly.

Lucas: Charming. I'm getting the feeling there really is something extra in here than just what we were asked for.

He then checked the pop-up blades on his arms and sighed again. He had not shaved in 3 days, resulting in a messy, very scary looking beard for as the result of his fight with the werewolves when he originally saved Lily's life, almost a third of his face couldn't grow facial hair because of the 3 deep scars that had scouged his other eye out.

127Victorian Gothic RP - Page 6 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:33 pm

R&R

R&R

(fffffffffffff- should have posted a reply months ago.... it never got sent.)
as Lucas makes his way through the deep snow (that I foresaw, I AM A PROPHET!) he hears some chains clanking from the side of the house.

128Victorian Gothic RP - Page 6 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:53 pm

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

(Meh, shit happens dood)

Hearing the clanking, Lucas rechecks his weaponry in his mind as he walks towards the house, keeping to his decision of entering. Lily followed him, slightly nervous; while perhaps a hunter, she was at times a bit jumpy.

129Victorian Gothic RP - Page 6 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:29 pm

R&R

R&R

the door creaks open. it is warm. really warm. the snow starts melting at the door showing the wood porch...
an elderly woman says "come in, come in, you must be freezing"

130Victorian Gothic RP - Page 6 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:06 pm

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

Lucas let out another cold sigh of steam coming from his mouth.

Lucas: Oh yes, we are.

Lucas and Lily both walk in, none of them however even thinking of sitting down anywhere, but rather simply looking around, observing what surrounded them.

131Victorian Gothic RP - Page 6 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:10 am

R&R

R&R

looks rather cozy, there is a nice oak coffee table. Leather seats and a couch. Nice and warm. on the wall there is a stitch sign that says "Live no eviL".
The lady shuts the door and takes your coats and offers you some cookies. "you must be here about the snow clearing job, I really need to get into the cellar, it is best if I don't tell you why."

132Victorian Gothic RP - Page 6 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:20 am

Alucard009

Alucard009

Graham steps out of his caravan and sighs, lighting his pipe and walking towards the town. The streets are deserted when he enters, but he decides to lurk in an alleyway and watch for passing people...

133Victorian Gothic RP - Page 6 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:24 am

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

Lucas: Hm... no, I must insist to know why.

134Victorian Gothic RP - Page 6 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:35 am

R&R

R&R

Grahm waits and waits. as it gets colder and colder no one ever walks by. the wolfs howling stops.

the old lady speaks as if choosing her words carefully. "well lets just say, I have a pet stuck down there, and he is getting hungry.

135Victorian Gothic RP - Page 6 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:46 pm

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

Lucas: No monster business, I trust?

Lily looked at Lucas as if to guestion his rudeness, Lucas answering her with a slight motion of his right hand as if to tell her to not intenfere.

136Victorian Gothic RP - Page 6 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:18 pm

Alucard009

Alucard009

(ya know, humor me >___> It's not good to leave a guy sitting on his thumbs...)

Graham sits outside impatiently waiting, but at the same time feeling he's in no rush. In the alley, he begins to play the ocarina

137Victorian Gothic RP - Page 6 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:02 pm

R&R

R&R

the Old lady tells beat "nope....".

As Graham plays. wind starts to blow hard, very hard. blowing the snow away to reveal a hatch in the ground.

138Victorian Gothic RP - Page 6 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:42 am

Alucard009

Alucard009

Graham ignores the hatch in the ground and walks along the streets, playing his ocarina. After a while he stops and hears Lucas and Lily's voices indoors.

"Excuse me, sirs or madams, but I am a humble traveler in search for a place to ease my body. May I rest in your home? Of course you will be paid."

Graham's words sounded polite but at the same time...shady and mischievous. It's not like his evil highly violent voice nor his standard voice...it was sort of like a middle ground. His formality in speaking is somehow...charming...

139Victorian Gothic RP - Page 6 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:52 pm

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

Lucas pauses his business and frowns for a while, then turning his head to Lily.

Lucas: ...was it just me or did I just hear that Graham fellow speak from somewhere?
Lily: Sure sounded like him.

Lily motioned towards where Graham had spoken.

140Victorian Gothic RP - Page 6 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:41 am

R&R

R&R

they see nothing. Graham sees them look over but Lucas and Lilly see just pure white outside the house.

141Victorian Gothic RP - Page 6 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:20 am

Alucard009

Alucard009

{Okay, God DAMN it, Rob. What are you trying to do? Don't freaking shut me out of this stuff with stupid crap like that. I'm seriously getting fed up with this}

Graham opens the door and brushes his outfit off, looking at Lucas, Lily, an the elderly lady. Something seems different about him; his outfit has lost many of the mechanical bits it was once decorated with and now he was wearing a top hat and a red ribbon tie around his collar. His posture changed from regularly standing up to slouching forward slightly.

"Sorry to barge in, but I do believe the cold was starting to get to me."

He removes his top hat and bows. He then looks at Lucas and Lily.

"Oh hello, strangers. I am Mr. Krawley; who might you fine folks be?"

Before they respond, he reaches into his trench coat and pulls out a flask be begins to drink from.

"Care for some? I have another flask for a...gentlemen, like yourself."

He appears to be talking to Lucas...

142Victorian Gothic RP - Page 6 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:02 am

R&R

R&R

{calm down it has something to do with how this house is able to be so toasty when the world is freezing over outside}

Graham notices a slight static, he also smells sulfur... And the nice old lady smiles nervously, something is off here.

143Victorian Gothic RP - Page 6 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:28 pm

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

With a slight twitch on his fuzzy yet scarred face, Lucas takes a while to stare at Graham while ignoring his guestion if he would like some of dat good old booze, Lily slightly gasping by his side.

Lucas: Son of a bitch. Graham?

144Victorian Gothic RP - Page 6 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:02 pm

Alucard009

Alucard009

Graham smiles and pockets the flask he offered to Lucas.

"Well, I see you two are fairing well. How goes demon slaying?"

Yep, he's not talking the same like he used to. More than half of his equipment is missing and it seems like he's not tinkering with something as usual or fidgeting. He seems almost too calm...

"Excuse me, miss, but I can't help and feel you are emitting a rather strange presence about yourself. May I ask what this feeling may be?"

His attention has averted to the eldery woman. He then looks at Lily from the corner of his eye and she sees his right eye has a hint of red in it.

145Victorian Gothic RP - Page 6 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:35 pm

R&R

R&R

"it is just my old lady charm." said the woman.

146Victorian Gothic RP - Page 6 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:31 am

Alucard009

Alucard009

Graham chuckled to himself quietly as he continued to look at Lily. Eventually he finished the flask he was drinking from and looked about, dropping a vial of holy water on the floor. It shattered loudly and it's contents began to spread about.

"Oh dear, I've made quite a mess. Excuse me, madam."

He looks around and reaches around in his coat trying to find a handkerchief.

"Quite a storm we're having. I'd say I've never seen such snow in ages, but that would be a dishonest lie."

There seems to be a bit of strange hostility in his voice.

147Victorian Gothic RP - Page 6 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:23 am

R&R

R&R

The holywater begins to evaporate... Graham realizes the heat is coming from below.

148Victorian Gothic RP - Page 6 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:21 am

Alucard009

Alucard009

Graham looks interested as the holy water evaporates and smirks rather shadily.

"Hm...it seems the heat is quite strange in here. A boiler below? A furnace under the wood? Surely it must be overdoing it if it's that hot. May I investigate your cellar or the rooms below?"

A rather sinister shimmer rests in Graham's eyes as he awaits the eldery woman's reply, drinking a bit from another flask.

149Victorian Gothic RP - Page 6 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:34 am

R&R

R&R

"The Cellar entrance is outside and covered with snow and ice. you'll have to dig your way there."

150Victorian Gothic RP - Page 6 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:24 pm

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

Lucas looked at the lady with a slightly uncomfortable look, sensing it may infact be a trap.

Lucas: You know, given how this floor creaks and how much heat really is coming through, I'd say you and I, Graham, just go right through this very floor. I dunno about you but in the case we're wrong about demonics, well, I still work for the quild. I have the moeny to repay the lady.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum