Sammich

Revamped and ready for action!


You are not connected. Please login or register

The New Banner: What Do You Think?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 The New Banner: What Do You Think? on Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:31 pm

My first impression:

Scy and Majeh (like Bill and Ted) "Sandwiches?! EXCELLENT!"
[Air guitar]

Seriously, you guys look like Bill and Ted if they had "Bitch, please." expressions on their faces

View user profile

2 Re: The New Banner: What Do You Think? on Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:17 pm

Alucard009 wrote:My first impression:

Scy and Majeh (like Bill and Ted) "Sandwiches?! EXCELLENT!"
[Air guitar]

Seriously, you guys look like Bill and Ted if they had "Bitch, please." expressions on their faces

On Facebook - I would like this.

Thanks for the compliment Al! XD

View user profile http://sammich.forumotion.net

3 Re: The New Banner: What Do You Think? on Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:25 am

"YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH SANDWICHEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSS!!"

View user profile

4 Re: The New Banner: What Do You Think? on Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:23 am

Karasu

avatar
Admin
I love the pic! Razz

Ty Corebalt, it's so epic! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy


_________________
Corebalt: " And Karasu's Furret sweep'd my entire team. Embarassed "
View user profile

5 Re: The New Banner: What Do You Think? on Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:16 am

Woah, eating a Sammich and playing Guitar, Majeh-sama what else can you do???

View user profile

6 Re: The New Banner: What Do You Think? on Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:01 pm

CS23X wrote:Woah, eating a Sammich and playing Guitar, Majeh-sama what else can you do???

(Cries) See Maj, I drew you doing to much - now their standards are raised, and they'll expect you to make this forum really win now! D=

View user profile http://sammich.forumotion.net

7 Re: The New Banner: What Do You Think? on Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:20 pm

FOR SEXISM'S SAKE!!!

You forgot something very important! You need a woman who is barefoot and pregnant bringing them more sammiches!!!!!!!!!!!

View user profile

8 Re: The New Banner: What Do You Think? on Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:09 pm

but she needs to be in a kitchen :/

View user profile

9 Re: The New Banner: What Do You Think? on Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:13 pm

Friki Tiki wrote:FOR SEXISM'S SAKE!!!

You forgot something very important! You need a woman who is barefoot and pregnant bringing them more sammiches!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, I agree with this, and that woman can be Inari Very Happy lol jk

View user profile

10 Re: The New Banner: What Do You Think? on Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:21 pm

nah we all know i couldnt pass as one.
I think you would look better Cs23x,
after all, this forum is better represented as a sausage fest.

View user profile

11 Re: The New Banner: What Do You Think? on Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:24 pm

Inari wrote:after all, this forum is better represented as a sausage fest.

OHHHH! BURN!!! lol

(On all of us unfortunately Crying or Very sad)

We need more chicks! D=

View user profile http://sammich.forumotion.net

12 Re: The New Banner: What Do You Think? on Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:25 pm

well isn't that hard when this is a forum with sexism as a theme?
I dunno I'll advertise on facebook when I leave the mainland

View user profile

13 Re: The New Banner: What Do You Think? on Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:35 pm

seriously? why on earth would you want to willingly invite a plague?
You must be out of your mind, women are the worse thing to wish onto someone.

Anyway enough spam, the banner looks really good. I like the chibi-esque characters,
makes me defiantly think of you and maj right off the bat, which is fitting for this forum.
I think it serves its purpose well without the need of additions.

View user profile

14 Re: The New Banner: What Do You Think? on Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:38 pm

plague? what on earth are you talking about?
banner is epic

View user profile

15 Re: The New Banner: What Do You Think? on Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:03 pm

Inari wrote:seriously? why on earth would you want to willingly invite a plague?
You must be out of your mind, women are the worse thing to wish onto someone.

I... (At a loss for words)

You're definitely the queen (if not, king) of sexism here Inari. XD

And thanks for the compliment! =]

View user profile http://sammich.forumotion.net

16 Re: The New Banner: What Do You Think? on Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:40 pm

Karasu

avatar
Admin
Corebalt wrote:
Inari wrote:seriously? why on earth would you want to willingly invite a plague?
You must be out of your mind, women are the worse thing to wish onto someone.

I... (At a loss for words)

You're definitely the queen (if not, king) of sexism here Inari. XD

Yeah, I thought I was bad, but Inari wins hands down O_O


_________________
Corebalt: " And Karasu's Furret sweep'd my entire team. Embarassed "
View user profile

17 Re: The New Banner: What Do You Think? on Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:48 pm

Inari is the most sexist person i know xD
Love the chibi's, Who drew em? (Scy? Thats my guess) =3

View user profile

18 Re: The New Banner: What Do You Think? on Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:41 pm

Inari wrote:seriously? why on earth would you want to willingly invite a plague?
You must be out of your mind, women are the worse thing to wish onto someone.

Seconded.

View user profile

19 Re: The New Banner: What Do You Think? on Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:02 pm

Karasu

avatar
Admin
Akira wrote:Inari is the most sexist person i know xD
Love the chibi's, Who drew em? (Scy? Thats my guess) =3

Yeah, Scy drew them Razz


_________________
Corebalt: " And Karasu's Furret sweep'd my entire team. Embarassed "
View user profile

20 Re: The New Banner: What Do You Think? on Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:21 am

If i were not sexist, what would I be doing here?
It's not my fault if I poke fun at things people do
to themselves. *shrugs*

*takes a bow for the comments*
I do try, I am also the lord and
master of Pessimism.

Never the less, I do like the banner

View user profile

21 Re: The New Banner: What Do You Think? on Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:01 am

I think Majeh's bread is whiter than Scy's because Scy likes his bread dark as he is.

On a completely unrelated note in a bit no one will get, ROCK ALMOST DIES. Villain stabs him in the chest with a bladed revolver and shoots him.

View user profile

22 Re: The New Banner: What Do You Think? on Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:16 am

Alucard009 wrote:On a completely unrelated note in a bit no one will get, ROCK ALMOST DIES. Villain stabs him in the chest with a bladed revolver and shoots him.
OH GOD NO! ROCK!!!

View user profile

23 Re: The New Banner: What Do You Think? on Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:38 am

R&R wrote:
Alucard009 wrote:On a completely unrelated note in a bit no one will get, ROCK ALMOST DIES. Villain stabs him in the chest with a bladed revolver and shoots him.
OH GOD NO! ROCK!!!

OH MY FUCKING GOD--!!

Oh, no, wait. I already knew this.

View user profile

24 Re: The New Banner: What Do You Think? on Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:04 am

Karasu

avatar
Admin
Alucard009 wrote:I think Majeh's bread is whiter than Scy's because Scy likes his bread dark as he is.

It doesn't have any crusts either, I don't like crusts Razz


_________________
Corebalt: " And Karasu's Furret sweep'd my entire team. Embarassed "
View user profile

25 Re: The New Banner: What Do You Think? on Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:51 am

lol nice maj.

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum