Sammich

Revamped and ready for action!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fun Facts

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 8]

101 Re: Fun Facts on Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:31 pm

Fun Fact:In Bioshock 2, you are punished for not murdering little girls. Also the Alpha Big daddy is in every way superior to those that came after him.which is the opposite of what is supposed to happen.

Fun Fact: an opinion is in no way, shape, or form, a fact.

View user profile

102 Re: Fun Facts on Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:54 pm

Karasu wrote:
CS23X wrote:
Karasu wrote:Lies! Also, you're flat, no abs xD Mine are much more defined >.> xD , bitch xD

Dude you're so full of shit, I have sexy abs XD, and no they aren't haha you have to draw your abs Smile at least mine are real

Fun Fact - I just won this argument. Epic

Mine are real, yours aren't. I'd say we're pretty much the same to be honest. And I have better super saiyan hair too Razz

Fun Fact - You cannot declare false statements as fact. You are incorrect. xD Epic

Fun Fact - Me and Majeh have the same body structure but our hair is different Razz.

Fun Fact - Inari and Akira are Excellent artist.

Fun Fact - Ichigo has surpassed the level of God and entered the existence only known as Chuck Norris.

Fun Fact - This topic has exceeded my expectations.

View user profile

103 Re: Fun Facts on Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:02 am

...the Alpha Big daddy is in every way superior to those that came after him, which is the opposite of what is supposed to happen.

Fun Fact: Not really. Look at Taokaka and the Kaka Clan. They're strong fighters, yes, but they probably can't hold a candle to Jubei despite being cloned by his DNA. Mass production sometimes endorses quantity over quality.

Fun Fact: The beginning of the Scott Pilgrim game: Winners Don't Eat Meat. Guys in the video "FUCK! We all lose!"

View user profile

104 Re: Fun Facts on Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:27 pm

Fun Fact: the "Hot Pocket Sub" is a Sandwich that makes it's self.

View user profile

105 Re: Fun Facts on Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:49 pm

Alucard009 wrote:
Fun Fact: KIDDY LAND!

Do I look like some sort of queer to you?

View user profile

106 Re: Fun Facts on Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:50 pm

Fun Fact: My fighting style consists of regular cheap shot street fighting moves, boxing, ju jitsu, capoiera, aikido, tae kwando, muay thai, and a few dance techniques. It's pretty effective.

Fun Fact: In one of my stories that may not be released, Alan travels around a foreign world fighting evils with special powers in his right arm that he gained by special fairy stones that allow him to create hurricanes, slice through metal and other objects, turn a knife into a grand broadsword, and cause EMP bursts or create sonic/electric energy by playing guitar or bass. Pretty much his right arm is invincible and he can block lasers and swords with it

View user profile

107 Re: Fun Facts on Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:06 pm

Fun Fact - Tadpoles tickle my buttcheeks.

View user profile

108 Re: Fun Facts on Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:55 am

Karasu

Admin
Fun Fact - CS23 enjoyed "Bleach: Heat The Soul 6" so much, he bought it twice! Razz

109 Re: Fun Facts on Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:37 am

CS23X wrote:Fun Fact - Tadpoles tickle my buttcheeks.
Fun fact - Weasels rip my flesh
Fun opinion - Alucard should make a comprehensive sort of story, bringing together his 'verse

View user profile

110 Re: Fun Facts on Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:13 am

Alucard009 wrote:Fun Fact: In one of my stories that may not be released, Alan travels around a foreign world fighting evils with special powers in his right arm that he gained by special fairy stones that allow him to create hurricanes, slice through metal and other objects, turn a knife into a grand broadsword, and cause EMP bursts or create sonic/electric energy by playing guitar or bass. Pretty much his right arm is invincible and he can block lasers and swords with it

HOLY FUCK WRITE THIS SHIT Shocked

View user profile

111 Re: Fun Facts on Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:43 pm

Karasu wrote:Fun Fact - CS23 enjoyed "Bleach: Heat The Soul 6" so much, he bought it twice! Razz

Fun Fact - Sadly Majeh is correct.

Fun Fact - Me and Akira are twins separated from birth.

View user profile

112 Re: Fun Facts on Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:47 pm

CS23X wrote:
Karasu wrote:Fun Fact - CS23 enjoyed "Bleach: Heat The Soul 6" so much, he bought it twice! Razz

Fun Fact - Sadly Majeh is correct.

Fun Fact - Me and Akira are twins separated from birth.
Fun Fact - you're half a rapist

View user profile

113 Re: Fun Facts on Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:02 pm

CS23X wrote:Fun Fact - Tadpoles tickle my buttcheeks.

That's sperm. sorry, by the way.

View user profile

114 Re: Fun Facts on Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:04 pm

Fun Fact - Me and Akira are twins separated from birth

Fun Fact - you're half a rapist

Fun Fact: This is all true xD

Fun Fact: Cs and I had a threesome with Cam the other night.

Fun Fact: We raped him Very Happy

Fun Fact: Cs and I are now going to engage in Bioshock sex
Epic Epic Epic Epic Epic

View user profile

115 Re: Fun Facts on Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:06 pm

Fun Fact - When Akira gets depressed he cries in his big daddy suit

View user profile

116 Re: Fun Facts on Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:54 am

Funfact: (Like in the original game being remade) My Pokémon hack will contain ninjas. They Spezialice in fast, accurate and poisonous pokémon.

View user profile

117 Re: Fun Facts on Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:20 am

Fun Fact: In Scy's Pokemon hack, he should throw in some Digimon and Neopets for huge ironic lulz.

Fun Fact: I have to sleep with this green hair spray in my hair. I hate this stuff, it makes my hair really thick and rough.

Fun Fact: Zombies are starting to show up during Christmas time too.

Fun Fact: [Singing] One, two! One, two! We not only fought but we won, too! Left, right! Left, right! There is none of the enemy left, right?!"

View user profile

118 Re: Fun Facts on Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:57 am

Funfact: I shall be waiting for these zombies you speak of.

View user profile

119 Re: Fun Facts on Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:07 pm

Fun Fact:Ninjas get weaker the more of them you have.

View user profile

120 Re: Fun Facts on Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:40 pm

Fun Fact: I know at least five people who honestly beleive the zombie apocalypse is coming.

Fun Fact: Almost all of them have plans for what to do.

Fun Fact: Many of them involve screwing over your friends/

Fun Fact: One guy actually is stockpiling weapons.

Fun Fact: The only one who doesn't is a zombie sympathizer who has a crush on the Witch. No, really, he does.

View user profile

121 Re: Fun Facts on Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:17 pm

Fun Fact: According to the "Underpaid Goons Code of Conduct", all hand to hand or weapon henchmen are required to wait their turn in a big brawl against one person.

View user profile

122 Re: Fun Facts on Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:46 am

Funfact: I, as a person who has read tons of science, by no means think a zombie acopalypse could be possible. I still plan to, for the lulz, gather a huge zombie survival kit when I got my own home and all. This will include weapons to beat them with, something to protect my neck and cover all bare skin, etc. Razz

View user profile

123 Re: Fun Facts on Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:36 pm

mad cow/leprosy.

View user profile

124 Re: Fun Facts on Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:52 pm

"...can not create mindless zombies lusting for our brains while they are slowly killing everyone because they can not be killed"

View user profile

125 Re: Fun Facts on Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:19 pm

I think the closest thing to a zombie apocalypse would be some sort of brain parasite. People wouldn't necessarily be walking dead but if they returned to their natural instinct and trying to eat you I think that still counts (Maybe like in I Am Legend?) XD
but full fledged walking dead zombies.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum