Sammich
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sammich

Revamped and ready for action!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fun Facts

+10
dvdfaust
Akira
Friki Tiki
Kazuhira
Alucard009
SCK[KC]
Weakjounin
Karasu
Corebalt
CS23X
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 8]

51Fun Facts - Page 3 Empty Re: Fun Facts Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:38 am

CS23X

CS23X

Fun Fact - The government is lying about 9/11.

52Fun Facts - Page 3 Empty Re: Fun Facts Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:16 am

Doctor Diabolical

Doctor Diabolical

Fun fact: It's true! If you REALLY want someone to help you during an emergency, you don't dial 9/11 but 1119! (they even made a movie about it!)
Fun fact: ...yeah, don't try that ._.

53Fun Facts - Page 3 Empty Re: Fun Facts Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:18 pm

Karasu

Karasu
Admin

CS23X wrote:Fun Fact - The government is lying about 9/11.

Awesome! Razz Yay Boondocks!

54Fun Facts - Page 3 Empty Re: Fun Facts Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:35 pm

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

Corebalt wrote:

Fun Fact - Jesus was black.

Fun Fact - I just blew your mind.

Funfact: No, you did not blow my mind, for being a bible researcher of sorts I know that because Jesus was born to a jewish family, he without a doubt had not black but still pretty dark-ish skin.

Funfact: The first picture made of Jesus is from a Roman catholic church (unless I am mistaken about the place, wich I don't think I am) dated back to 200AD.

Funfact: Jesus also propably did not have long hair (and it was most likely quite curly, black and thick) for in the book of Jacob it is said to be a disgrace to a man to have long hair.

Funfact: Your god (if supernatural) does not exist.

55Fun Facts - Page 3 Empty Re: Fun Facts Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:33 pm

Alucard009

Alucard009

Fun Facts:

-I am NOT a freaky fish guy

-Favorite pistol is the Walther P.38

-I still maintain my status as a semi-furry (the non sexual kind)

-My name is Alan, and I hate babies

-I want to put cogs, gears, and other mechanical pieces onto a jacket to give it a machinery style look and call it the Full Metal Jacket

-Eliv Thade and Krawley are two of my favorite character. Mr. Thade because he's not really a villain and has a tragic background story, and Krawley because he dresses real badass (and making a plot that features the sexy ass Sophie XD)

-I admire full rim hats and long coats

-Hitler was a vegetarian

56Fun Facts - Page 3 Empty Re: Fun Facts Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:50 pm

R&R

R&R

wow Al, that surprised me..... I didn't know you wanted to make a machine type jacket.

Fun Fact: you can't spell Slaughter without Laughter. which enplanes a lot.

57Fun Facts - Page 3 Empty Re: Fun Facts Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:22 pm

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

Funfact: Hitler also had only one testicle, loosing the other one in WW1.

Funfact: He used to have a dog, and he bloody loved that dog... then he lost the dog.

58Fun Facts - Page 3 Empty Re: Fun Facts Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:21 am

Alucard009

Alucard009

Fun Fact: I have a huge obsession with something that really is awkward. To be revealed if I care less about secrecy. To some people it's blatantly obvious (NO IT'S NOT MY STATUS AS A SEMI-FURRY D<)

Fun Fact: Winning is good, losing is bad. Protip: Don't get beaten up by Andy Dick

Fun Fact: I rollerblade to videogame music like Jet Set Radio Future stuff. My rollerblading name is Reptile.

Fun Fact: Other considered rollerblading names were Calypso, Clash, Slice/("Slice Slash"), and Bomber

Fun Fact: Favorite Anime: Lupin III

59Fun Facts - Page 3 Empty Re: Fun Facts Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:17 pm

Akira

Akira

Fun Fact: Scy is horrible at Pokemon
Fun Fact: To excite the masses, hitler also uses American College football-style music during his speeches. His rallying cry – "Sieg Heil!" – was even modeled after the cheering techniques used by American football cheerleaders...xD
Fun Fact: Majeh's furret will destroy you D:
Fun Fact: In cleveland, Ohio, it is illegal to catch mice without a hunting license.
Fun Fact: The name 'Akira' came from one of my favorite movies called, Akira Very Happy

60Fun Facts - Page 3 Empty Re: Fun Facts Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:34 am

R&R

R&R

Fun Fact: CA Penal Code Section 185.
It shall be unlawful for any person to wear any mask, false whiskers, or any personal disguise (whether complete or partial) for the purpose of:
One--Evading or escaping discovery, recognition, or identification
in the commission of any public offense.
Two--Concealment, flight, or escape, when charged with, arrested
for, or convicted of, any public offense.
Any person violating any of the provisions of this section shall be deemed guilty of a misdemeanor.

61Fun Facts - Page 3 Empty Re: Fun Facts Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:52 am

Alucard009

Alucard009

Fun Fact: With the way I dress, I would probably break that law if I wore white clothing and blue pants without my hat on

62Fun Facts - Page 3 Empty Re: Fun Facts Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:11 am

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

Alucard009 wrote:Fun Fact: With the way I dress, I would probably break that law if I wore white clothing and blue pants without my hat on

Really? How so?

Funfact: Oreos are actually vegan food
Funfact: The head of the Crayola company (who just resigned a while ago) was partially color blind (As in not that he could see only black and white, but like 8% or so of all male persons, couldn't tell all colors apart)
Funfact: Same goes for Vincent van Gogh.
Funfact: Alexander the Great had missmatching eyes.

63Fun Facts - Page 3 Empty Re: Fun Facts Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:00 am

dvdfaust

dvdfaust

Fun Fact: All American Football fields aren't completely flat, they're lower at both of the end zones so rain will run off.

Fun Fact: Tigers can survive for months on saltwater.

Fun Fact: Indiana Jones was originally going to be Indiana Smith.

Fun Fact: The image "Z?" is in almost every episode of Invader Zim in some way.

Fun Fact: It's because Jhonen Vasquez (The creator of Zim and other far darker stuff)is an insomniac.

64Fun Facts - Page 3 Empty Re: Fun Facts Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:07 am

Weakjounin

Weakjounin

SCK[NU] wrote:
Alucard009 wrote:Fun Fact: With the way I dress, I would probably break that law if I wore white clothing and blue pants without my hat on

Really? How so?

Funfact: Oreos are actually vegan food
Funfact: The head of the Crayola company (who just resigned a while ago) was partially color blind (As in not that he could see only black and white, but like 8% or so of all male persons, couldn't tell all colors apart)
Funfact: Same goes for Vincent van Gogh.
Funfact: Alexander the Great had missmatching eyes.
they might think he's a sex offender
fun fact: Tiki's an asshole for killing those witches

65Fun Facts - Page 3 Empty Re: Fun Facts Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:53 am

Alucard009

Alucard009

Fun Fact: It's because I'm always wearing a coat and hat with everything on me black. I'm practically a superhero >.>

Fun Fact: The witches die? All 3? Wow, how much Boomer Bile and sniper ammo did you use? In Hard Rain it isn't easy to gun down 3 witches...

Fun Fact: Vegans are psychics

Fun Fact: My best Twisted Metal characters are Grasshopper, Mr. Grimm, Twister, and Shadow

Fun Fact: I SUCK as the slow characters >.>

66Fun Facts - Page 3 Empty Re: Fun Facts Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:33 am

dvdfaust

dvdfaust

Fun Fact: The strongest special move in Twisted Metal Black was Darkside's ram, but not out of pure power. It could be combined with a boost to deal very heavy damage.

Fun Fact: The song on Guitar Hero with the highest note density is still Psychobilly Freakout on Expert from Guitar Hero 2. Several thousand notes in a little over 2 minutes.

Fun Fact: The longest Guitar Hero song is Do You Feel Like We Do? (Live) on Guitar Hero 5. It's about 14 minutes long.

Fun Fact: The taunt attack for the Pyro in Team Fortess 2 is the Hadouken.

Fun Fact: The level Labyrinth Zone: Act 3 is an endless loop unless you jump at the right moment. It also has the only boss in the original Sonic games that doesn't attack you.

67Fun Facts - Page 3 Empty Re: Fun Facts Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:27 am

CS23X

CS23X

Fun Fact - Ash Ketchum is the worst protagonist ever, he loses every pokemon league he enters.

Fun Fact - Ash challenges strong trainers, like the elite 4, all the time and loses.

Fun Fact - Ash sucks.

68Fun Facts - Page 3 Empty Re: Fun Facts Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:40 am

Karasu

Karasu
Admin

CS23X wrote:Fun Fact - Ash Ketchum is the worst protagonist ever, he loses every pokemon league he enters.

Fun Fact - Ash challenges strong trainers, like the elite 4, all the time and loses.

Fun Fact - Ash sucks.

Fun Fact - He also gives away his good pokemon.

69Fun Facts - Page 3 Empty Re: Fun Facts Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:05 pm

CS23X

CS23X

Karasu wrote:Fun Fact - He also gives away his good pokemon.

Fun Fact - Ash gave away his amazing Pidgeot as soon as he got it.

70Fun Facts - Page 3 Empty Re: Fun Facts Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:25 pm

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

Funfact - Ash is slightly retarded, but disregard that, I find his new Black&White looks to be quite hot.

71Fun Facts - Page 3 Empty Re: Fun Facts Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:33 pm

Alucard009

Alucard009

Fun Fact: At least Ash Ketchum doesn't look like a total shemale like Ash Crimson https://media.photobucket.com/image/ash%20crimson/Shermie1991/Ash%20Crimson/Ash_Crimson.jpg?o=35

Fun Fact: Ash from Army of Darkness http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_3E4JRtHlVHY/RwJbMNfLF0I/AAAAAAAAAOk/k6lypiPHg1w/s400/ash_pff_01.jpg Could kick both of their asses.

72Fun Facts - Page 3 Empty Re: Fun Facts Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:07 pm

Friki Tiki

Friki Tiki

Fun Fact: Ash is also the gray powder that remains after something has burned

73Fun Facts - Page 3 Empty Re: Fun Facts Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:46 pm

CS23X

CS23X

Fun Fact - Ash looks kinda gay in hsi new outfit for Black and White.

Fun Fact - You would think his pikachu would be a freakin God after 10+ Seasons.

Fun Fact - Pikachu seems to lose more each time they go to a new region.

74Fun Facts - Page 3 Empty Re: Fun Facts Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:44 am

Weakjounin

Weakjounin

CS23X wrote:Fun Fact - Ash looks kinda gay in hsi new outfit for Black and White.

Fun Fact - You would think his pikachu would be a freakin God after 10+ Seasons.

Fun Fact - Pikachu seems to lose more each time they go to a new region.
Fun Fact - with that much training Pikachu should be like level 9001

75Fun Facts - Page 3 Empty Re: Fun Facts Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:53 am

Alucard009

Alucard009

Fun fact: My friend made this video a long time ago

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum