Sammich
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sammich

Revamped and ready for action!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Question and Answer Topic for Keyblade Wars Rp

+4
Friki Tiki
CS23X
SCK[KC]
Akira
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Akira

Akira

Post any Questions here about the rp

Example
Question: Will we be involving disney related theme's/characters/ in the Rp?

Answer: No, I'd like to keep it strictly keybladers/heartless, no mickey ._.

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

But Mickey is da kingggggggg

CS23X

CS23X

Question - Is this RP strictly based on Good prevailing over evil, or can evil triumph?

Friki Tiki

Friki Tiki

Question: Will there be a new Organization XIII or some other faction of nobodies?

Inari

Inari

Since I’m helping Akira with this plot of his I shall answer your questions as well.
Anyway onto business;

Question - Is this RP strictly based on Good prevailing over evil, or can evil triumph?

Answer: No it is not strictly based on that, that will be the main theme of the story so that one knows what the current predicament is. For example, I am one of the Bad guys aligned with the heartless; whereas you can chose what alignment you will be on (corrupting characters and evil characters becoming good are also accepted). If you are to be a good guy there are some requirements associated with it that may or may not have already been mentioned, if not they shall be soon. Then again there are of course some restrictions placed on the baddies as well. So simple answer, no you are not restricted to be only good so long as you remain with the set story you should be alright. Evil can triumph, especially if I have anything to say about it kukuku

Question: Will there be a new Organization XIII or some other faction of nobodies?

Answer: No, the formation of Nobodies was a discovery made much later due to Ansem the wise’s research and the Organization itself was formed by a bi-product of that said research. However the possibility of a nobody forming I will say is not completely restricted; after all they are simply the residue like beings with an incredible strong will that have survived, in part, after their hearts have been consumed by heartless. Yes, there are a handful of dusk class creatures that may be seen however they are typically very rare.

Weakjounin

Weakjounin

if I want to join, do I have to go read the whole plot of KH1 and KH2?

CS23X

CS23X

Question - Since this is before the plot of KH1 is it based on KH Birth By Sleep or is it a Unique RP.

And I shall be joining you in the quest for evil ambitions Inari.

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

Althought an outsider commenting, as far as I am concerned the Birth By Sleep takes place at a time when Sora is already born but still very young, and it was stated this takes a place a few hundred years ago if I am not all too wrong. Hence, this seems to not be based on BBS.

CS23X

CS23X

Yeah you are right SCK, BBS took place 10 years before KH1. The way the videos of it looked, it seemed like it took place further in the past than 10 years. Thanks for clearing that up lol.

Akira

Akira

Question: if I want to join, do I have to go read the whole plot of KH1 and KH2?
Answer: Yes I suggest you research on kh and kh2, it will help you understand some things that might otherwise confuse you

Question - Since this is before the plot of KH1 is it based on KH Birth By Sleep or is it a Unique RP.

Answer: Birth by sleep takes place after the keyblade wars has already been fought. So yes, it is a unique rp, you don't need to know about birth by sleep for this.

CS23X

CS23X

Question - Akira, Will you cry when I rip out your heart and feed it to my relentless hordes of heartless?

Inari

Inari

Not really a question there, but as for my answer: good luck trying to do that,
dont mind me laughing when that plan fails.

Last edited by Inari on Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Weakjounin

Weakjounin

b isn't even remotely close to m on the keyboard
what happened there?
----------------------------------------------------------
I read a bit of the manga of KH and KH2 is that okay?
or should I go on wikia or something?

CS23X

CS23X

Inari it was more of a joke...Duh! Besides I've never done a RP before so yeah...

Inari

Inari

lol my bad, don't really know how that one happened myself...

Anyway, I would browse the wiki just to be even more informed, but if that
doesn't satisfy something you still aren't clear on feel free to ask.

At CS23X I figured it was a joke, this should be an interesting experience
for you then if this shall be your first. Any tips or pointers just ask away.

CS23X

CS23X

Alright cool thanks Inari, I'm actually kinda excited lol.

Alucard009

Alucard009

Question: Will we go to Atlantis? If so, I call the lead part of "Under the Sea".

No, just screwing around.

Real Question: So I'm not well versed in Kingdom Hearts passed 1 and 2. Is it still possible for me to get in on this without being totally left in the dark?

Last edited by Alucard009 on Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

Well, to hell with it. This takes place before te kingdom hearts 1 & 2, so I will simply explain everything one would really need to know about the universe of kingdom hearts.

1. The Heartless
The heartless are beings of darkness wich exist because people have darkness in their hearts. When a heartless comes into being, it takes over the heart of the human it comes from, and the strength and appreance of a heartless is determined by exactly how powerful the heart of the person the dark consumed was. The weakest, most general class of heartless is called "Shadows", and they can actually turn into shadows, wich makes you unable to hit them until they turn into themselves again. If one has a really strong heart, he will basically turn into a powerfuller, more evil version of himself, usually keeping the same looks.

2. The Nobodies
When the darkness consumes ones heart, the heart, and therefore feelings, basically leaves the body. What is left, is a nobody. These usually appear as these odd, white beings, the weakest class being called "Dusks". If one has really strong willpower, he will appear sane and human as a nobody. However, he still won't have feelings anymore.

So, if for instance a person such as Xenaroth, a character from the series, who actually went trough this change, turns into a heartless, he will, because he has a very very strong heart, appear as himself as a heartless, but also have another one of himself without feelings, who also looks like himself.

3. The Keyblades and their wielders
The Keyblades are sort of like holy weapons. They are all shaped like keys, and given to the chosen ones. They aren't given to them by other humens, simply, they keyblades choose them. As they roam in worlds infected by the heartless (take note, once one turns into heartless, he can turn others into heartless) the keyblades can also be used to lock the hearts of different worlds wich will then protect them from heartless. The keyblades only serve those who they find to be worthy and will leave their wielders if they do not consider themselves worthy and whatnot.

4. The Kingdom Hearts
The Kingdom Hearts is the heart of all kingdoms. It will appear when one has collected enough hearts, and allows on the control the whole world, basically. Whenever one destroys a heartless, it releases its heart, wich can then be collected to create the Kingdom Hearts. The Kingdom Heart basically looks like a gigantic, heart shaped moon.

That's basically the things you need to know the most, I suppose. Basically, in the series, heartless take over people, keybladewielders bash them, some strong heartless, who is sane because he had a strong heart when he turned into one (other heartless work on instinct) collects them, turns them into kingdom hearts, tries to destroy the whole world, keybladewielders bash his head with their keyblades. Neutral

Oh yeah, and the process of a keyblade choosing its wielder. The wielder, still unaware of all this, is summoned into a realm with several platforms. On each of these platforms he is asked what he values the most, friendship and whatnot. This is in the games an event wich gives you and your partners some additional stat boosts, but basically, I consider this as a trial of is one worthy to wield the keyblade. If all guestions are answered and one is chosen to be worthy, he will face the darkside of his heart; this is usually very, very huge when it happens. They don't need to destroy it, for they can't, they simply have to face it face to face. It will try to consume one, but with the new keyblade, one must basically put his darkside on a leash and make sure it won't consume him, althought, let it be noted, sometimes one may need to face it again at some point. Let it also be noted that if one has a really strong heart, a really strong will, and is a keyblade wielder and the darkness consumes him, it is propable that the sane nobody and heartless born from this will also be able to wield keyblades. Or, the nobody can, at least - it was never shown if the heartless can, because the only keyblade wielder who turned into a heartless in the series turned into a shadow, the weakest class of heartless, wich works almost solely on instinct. Because the heartless are already consumed by their darkside, they propably do not need to go trough the trial and beat their darkside, but the nobodies must. However, the darksides of the nobodies have already left the nobodies - and hence, they face their lightsides. It is very much unknown what a lightside can do; my all my logic at least, it can't possibly consume you. But anyhow, you face it.

CS23X

CS23X

Question - If RPing on the dark side, will we be a heartless or some form of human like heartless similar to the members of organization XIII. (Yes I know they are nobodies)

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

Like I personally mentioned, human like heartless exist. Heartless wich are not human like work almost solely on instinct, so RPing one would be very hard if not impossible. A good example of a humanoid however not human like heartless in action is the Shadow form Sora, of wich one can propably find a plenty of videos on youtube. Shadow form sora is basically sora temporary taken over by his darkside, moving incredibly fast and mainly clawing his enemies. He can also dodge pretty much anything and whatnot due to his inhuman brain functioning and body.

Inari

Inari

Thank you Sck, now that the basics are out of the way, Akira and I will take things from here ^^
Just as a note some of the things in the games will not play a part in this rp due to the time differences...Anyway onto the questions.

Question: So I'm not well versed in Kingdom Hearts past 1 and 2. Is it still possible for me to get in on this without being totally left in the dark?

Answer: It is advised that you look up the basic information about the series, it is true we are not using a lot of the plot aspects form the games however some of the info on the beings themselves and certain other aspects will still hold true in our story. Akira and I are eliminating a lot of the “in game” material for it is not needed for our purposes. Which reminds me, in the near future (like when the bios are actually going to be posted lol) there will be further explanation about how things will go about in the rp itself. But as for now, read what you can and then post a question if you are still unsure about something.

Question - If RPing on the dark side, will we be a heartless or some form of human like heartless similar to the members of organization XIII. (Yes I know they are nobodies)

Answer: Rping on the dark side will have some negative effects, as you know, if one deals with the darkness they eventually lose themselves to it (memories, free will etc). So it is a hairy road to begin with. But to answer your question, No there will not be an organization XIII but a character that has maintained their human form is possible, however they will probably not keep it as they slip further and further into darkness. Also you have to be careful for rping for say the heartless, after all we are going to have keyblades all around and it doesn't matter how powerful you are if there are a gang of keybladers as a pure heartless you can be pretty much done for.

CS23X

CS23X

Question - As a heartless, knowing that defeat is inevitable, is revival possible for people RPing on the dark side.

Inari

Inari

Question - As a heartless, knowing that defeat is inevitable, is revival possible for people RPing on the dark side

Answer: As in being saved from the darkness? Yes there is a way to revert your self up to a certain point, but it is unheard of to do alone; and this method would not be for those who have become heartless already. For example a little shadow class heartless cannot regain its former self it may only be freed by the keyblade. However if you have a strong will and have maintained some of your former self you can be brought back “into the light” so to speak, that is if you have the assistance of a keyblade wielder and the desire to return.

Weakjounin

Weakjounin

who was the guy that possesed riku in the first KH manga?
he looked pretty cool

CS23X

CS23X

I believe Ansem is the person you are talking about. He is the main antagonist of KH 1.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum