0% 0% [ 0 ]
38% 38% [ 3 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
25% 25% [ 2 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Akatsuki on Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:03 pm

Choose who your favorite Akatsuki member and explain why.

The choice for Tobi, is before we knew he was Madara aka the Tobi during Sasuke vs Deidara.

I'd have to say Sasori is my favorite. His puppet mastery is amazing and he always had some sort of surprise up his sleeve during his battle. Being able to control Hiruko, The third Kazekage, 100 Puppets at once, and be a puppet himself... He is truly amazing to say the least.

Deidara is a close second for me XD

View user profile

2 Re: Akatsuki on Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:58 pm

Bad ass jutsu(s), total own'age dished out by him every fight,
brilliant actor, magnificent character design, a story full of tragedy
and sacrifice, he was one of those you were supposed to hate yet he
found a way to always perk your interest.
Then towards his end, the poetic nature of it was irresistible.
Hell he was so bad ass that no one could kill him so the author had
to throw a disease at him in order to conclude his chapter.

My unexpected yet undeniable favorite: Itachi Uchiha.

View user profile

3 Re: Akatsuki on Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:41 pm

Well all on all, the akatsuki are all a bunch of massive bad-asses who through and through were each absolutly original in design and would be great contenders as the main villain of any anime series of their own (Except Konan who got owned on her debut fight, I swear Masashi Kishimoto hates women more then George Lucas hates Star Wars and Indiana Jones). They were great inspiration of my created baddie group, the Red Hand/Hakumei/(whatever name I am cannonly going with in Hunters of Venice).

My bias fave was also Sasori, a great tragic character as well but is quite underrated which I tend to side with.

View user profile

4 Re: Akatsuki on Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:37 pm

Tough question! For me, it comes down between Sasori, Kakuzu and Pain.

My like of Sasori is for the reasons people have already mentioned.

Kakuzu is cool because he's 90 years old, kept himself alive and kicking ass through tearing people's bodies apart and stealing their organs and becoming able to use any kind of Chakra in the process, he's made up of thousands of tentacles he can pwn you with in any number of ways, including becoming a freaky Lovecraft-looking monster... and despite having all the requirements for an axe-crazy lunatic, his personality is basically that of a garden-variety hitman, doing everything for cash, not because he's gone absolutely psycho o.O.

Pain is pretty much self-explanatory. He wields an eye-power I'm pretty sure nobody else can, which pretty much trumps both Sharingan and Byakugan. His personality thrives through 6 dead bodies, ALL of which have the power of an alive and thriving ninja (and which he controls through one of the most awesomely freaky ways possible). His jutsus include a bunch of one-hit-killers plus a number of regular attacks which are just as deadly. In addition to all this, Pain manages to be not only one of the most ruthless villains, but one of the most sympathetic as well.

View user profile

5 Re: Akatsuki on Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:14 pm

Wow...My favorite? I'm stuck between Sasori and Itachi...Both are extremly cool...but I must say Itachi. Itachi was Epic.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum