Sammich

Revamped and ready for action!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Keyblade War's Biographies

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: The Keyblade War's Biographies on Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:22 pm

Blakz wrote:well if it wasnt for Guest the rp would be on Sad

Ummm Whaaaa? I'm pretty sure its for other reasons man.

View user profile

27 Re: The Keyblade War's Biographies on Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:22 pm

CS23X wrote:
Blakz wrote:well if it wasnt for Guest the rp would be on Sad

Ummm Whaaaa? I'm pretty sure its for other reasons man.

???? did I do something wrong?

View user profile

28 Re: The Keyblade War's Biographies on Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:03 pm

Its nobodies fault don't worry about it xD

View user profile

29 Re: The Keyblade War's Biographies on Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:10 pm

yeah but did I do something?? I'll fix it

View user profile

30 Re: The Keyblade War's Biographies on Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:50 pm

No, you did not Battosai.

Yes Sck it is because of me we are not going to
go through with this rp. I merely failed to create a proper
villain and due to that mistake i tried to over analyze what
his original intention was. You could very well say, in trying to
fix my mistake I ended up being wrapped in it.

I am terribly sorry for this mistake, but as I said before
I am working on an alternate solution.

View user profile

31 Re: The Keyblade War's Biographies on Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:39 pm

*looks at Cam*

Its always the small quiet white boys that cause all the problems =D

View user profile

32 Re: The Keyblade War's Biographies on Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:36 pm

hahahah its okay~ don't worry about it. like you said, its no one's fault. as long as the rp gets started, its okay~

View user profile

33 Re: The Keyblade War's Biographies on Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:25 am

erm u gaiisss it was a joke the reason you think its you it because i made you think it was you...CS23 Batto Very Happy u guys are innocent...and Inari its not your fault...it was Scys fault for signing up late lool

View user profile

34 Re: The Keyblade War's Biographies on Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:45 pm

well if it wasnt for "Insert User Name Here" the rp would be on
Its coding, programed to have whoever is reading it have their name written in. I'm curious as to how you did that >_>

View user profile

35 Re: The Keyblade War's Biographies on Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:31 pm

buzz off grem~~~ Very Happy

you always pick on me scratch

View user profile

36 Re: The Keyblade War's Biographies on Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:57 pm

Karasu

Admin
It's cuz he loves you. Seriously.

37 Re: The Keyblade War's Biographies on Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:58 pm

Blakz wrote:erm u gaiisss it was a joke the reason you think its you it because i made you think it was you...CS23 Batto Very Happy u guys are innocent...and Inari its not your fault...it was Scys fault for signing up late lool

Blakz...you and ur cheap ass coding tricks :/ too bad i figured it out =P

View user profile

38 Re: The Keyblade War's Biographies on Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:20 am

Akira the way you do..hold up*walks to majeh and drop kicks him im the face) errmmm...oh yes Akira { USERNAME } (no space though)

View user profile

39 Re: The Keyblade War's Biographies on Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:51 pm

Blakz wrote:Akira the way you do..hold up*walks to majeh and drop kicks him im the face) errmmm...oh yes Akira { USERNAME } (no space though)

Lol we know man XD All i had to do was click quote to see it =P

View user profile

40 Re: The Keyblade War's Biographies on Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:57 am

I just wrote a long ass bio and when I tried to post this site had fucking LOGGED ME OUT, making me lose the whole fucking thing. I mad as fucking flip-floping fuckaduddely fucking shit.

View user profile

41 Re: The Keyblade War's Biographies on Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:20 pm

OK rewrote it. Scans to be posted tomorrow. For realz, this time.

Name: "Zack", possible real name N/A
Height: N/A, around 6"2'
Affiliation: The Heartless
Personality: Being a heartless, Zack is a very evil, sadistic person, thinking everyone he dislikes should die. He takes great joy in being a heartless, for it grants him alot of powers he did not wield before. He also laughs alot at his dying foes and their pitiful tries to survive against his power. His motives appear to be finding his nobody alongside 2 mysterious keyblades of the darkness, of wich he speaks...
Appearance: Concept arts will be posted tomorrow. He wields a sword that is actually a heartless itself too, and can change the form of it's blade into anything it's master, Zack, commands, without necessarily getting any heavier. What also makes his sword special is the fact the blade is, despite being a part of a heartless, totally uneffected by the blows of keyblades, absording them like the tummies of the whatever-they-where-called-again-huge-heartless's-that-can-only-be-hit-from-the-back. His eyes are like those of a normal human except for his pupil's wich are bright yellow/orange. He has very sharp teeth.
His ab-area is covered in bandages and there is a big heartless mouth underneath.
History: Alot of Zack's history is unavailable. It is however apparent that, because he knows so much of they keyblades, he used to be a keyblade master when he still was a human. What came of his keyblade is unknown, but it most likely abandoned him upon or slightly before he split to a heartless and a nobody. He does not feel greatly saddened by this loss however, as he thinks any weapon can be used to block off a keyblade if one just knowns how to wield it properly. It is also likely he was a weaponmaker, as he seems to know how to block almost any weapon.
Abilities:
- Heartless summon
- Telepathical connection between the minds of other non-human form heartless
- Heartless armor (the concept art will explain this further)
- Heartless form release (see previous)
- Heartless foresight (his instincts were greatly improved as he turned into a heartless, alongside his ability to predict things wich are about to happen)
- Elemental magic (Fire/Thunder/Water/Wind/Gravity) of all kinds, except healing spells. Fire and Wind are to him the strongest of these - he can not use thunder or water nearly as good. He often used his very powerful Gravity magic to wreck the whole area when he wants to have fun, and one of his deadliest tricks kept in his sleeves is locking the opponent to his or her place using his gravity magic and shredding him/her apart by using his wind magic to create blades of wind travelling in the air.
- Double wielding?
- Darkness Teleportation (like that of organization XIII in KH2)

It is apparent he can also fight in a manner similar to the combination of Sora's Valor and Wisdom forms, althought it is apparent he gave up this style when he could no more wield a keyblade properly. He nowadays fights doing as little as he must to win, being greatly aided by the fact all of his instincts are now much sharper thanks to becoming a heartless. When facing a tough enough opponent though, he will release his full might - he will laugh like a maniac and without even doing anything but standing where he is, the whole area is suddenly wrecked as shit.

His laugh is similar to that of Barbossa from TPOTC.

Last edited by SCK[KC] on Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

42 Re: The Keyblade War's Biographies on Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:10 pm

OK, I finally have the concept arts uploaded. Sorry for the dreadful looks of a picture made of smaller pictures combined in paint.

http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/3415/scan000039copy2.png

Also as an updated thing to his bio, his ab-area is now covered in bandages, and there is a big heartless mouth underneath this. I have now also added this to my previous post.

I also created him a partner, but I haven't drawn not picture of him. Here's the bio anyway:

Name: Múun
Height: Around 6"1'
Affiliation: The Heartless
Personality: Múun is a very quiet person... mainly because he is mute. He can not talk, but does listen very well I suppose. He is basically a puppet of Zack, and does whatever it is that he tells him to. He has a very cold look in his eyes that never changes.
Appearance: Múun wears worn out, black pants completely shredded apart in the bottom ends of both legs. His whole body is covered in bandages like those of a mummy except the upper half of his head and his toes and fingers, with the bandages on his head covering his nose and a little bit of his ears. He is incredibly pale, and has very very blonde hair. On his head there are black markings similar to those of a panda, except they extend all the way to under his bandages and around the back of his head too, still however leaving his cheeks bare. His hands are also pitch black in color, and he wears the same kind of a long, oversized coat like Zack. He has, on his right ear, a small metallic heartless symbol hanging from a small chain attached to the ear. For shoes, he has simple sandals wich can be just slipped on. His eyes are like those of a human, except for the iris's wich are bright yellow/orange.
History: N/A
Abilities:
- Heartless Summon
- Darkness Teleportation (the same kind organization XIII uses in KH2)
- Gravity spells
- Manipulation of 2 (incredibly) long bandages hanging from his sleeves
- Mystery Hands*

*He can grow up to four giant black hands from his back with no limit in size or length. They are also of superhuman strength.

EDIT:
Aight, well, I just designed Múun a shirt in my mind, and will be drawing it some time next week, so like yeah.

View user profile

43 Re: The Keyblade War's Biographies on Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:26 pm

sooo ermmm dont like 2 grave dig but is this rp dead yeah, cos i really wanted to do it...

View user profile

44 Re: The Keyblade War's Biographies on Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:45 am

It's not gonna happen, just let it go

View user profile

45 Re: The Keyblade War's Biographies on Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:55 am

No CS23X, I was told there would be an rp, where's the rp, the rp and the cake were both lies :'(....but yer ill leave thois unmarked grave now...

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum