Sammich
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sammich

Revamped and ready for action!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Insane RP Adventure!!

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 22]

251Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 11 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:08 am

R&R

R&R

[Negotiate]
"I have a proposition to make, you turn around right now and walk away, -he then draws his Tantos- or you become the guest of honer at my next BBQ."

252Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 11 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:00 pm

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

[Do something]

Beat: Damn, man, that's pretty rough. So how do you kill them? Do you just touch them, magically stab them with that invisible scythe of yours or something? Is it because of the scythe that you can do your thing?

253Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 11 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:57 pm

Alucard009

Alucard009

{For Beat}

Death "People got it all wrong! I just think it and it happens! Do they really expect me to kill everyone on this planet meeting them one at a time?! I'm one bloody person, how can I spare the time to warp around the world every millisecond?!"

[Revive]
[Talk]
[Do nothing]

{For Atriarch}

"Foolish mortal human, you think you can threaten us? Speaking of BBQ's, you're welcome to the one we're about to have in 3 minutes. Heh heh heh..."

[Do stuff]
[Do nothing]

254Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 11 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:51 pm

R&R

R&R

"well then, I see you've made your choice."
then they flash over to a back yard BBQ, Atriarch is serving the wolfs fresh cooked steaks. with A1 sauce.
Atriarch thinks to himself "yes eat, in 10 to 20 years you'll keel over from a heart attack."
he then begins laughing manically out loud.
"ugh, I have to go, see you next week"

he then gos back to where they just were while the wolfs eat steak.

255Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 11 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:49 pm

Alucard009

Alucard009

{For Atriarch}

Werewolf "Damn, we still have the barbeque over at our hide out! We were really inviting you, man! Oh well, thanks!"

Somehow walking across the street ended up sending Atriarch to the inside of some Victorian London-era mansion with suits of armor and green lined furniture and all that cliche stuff. A grandfather clock chimes 12 times to signify that midnit has arrived, and the house begins to shake violently.

[Look at the clock]
[Smash the clock]
[Smuggle the clock into your pocket]
[Look at the chessboard table]
[Activate the stereogram]
[Go to the door ahead]
[Go to the door on the right]
[Go to the door behind you]
["What the f*** was that?!"]
[Sleep in a chair]
[Do nothing]

256Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 11 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:13 am

R&R

R&R

[Go to the door behind you]

257Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 11 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:34 am

Alucard009

Alucard009

{For Atriarch}

Atriarch turns around and goes into the room behind him. He enters an aging foyer of a mansion with a staircase that splits into two as it leads to the second floor. The peculiar thing is that the side he is on looks old and destroyed while the other side looks modern with electric lights and polished floors.

[Do stuff]
[Do nothing]

258Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 11 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:35 am

R&R

R&R

[go over to other side]
"the property line bust be in the middle here."

259Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 11 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:36 am

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

[Revive]

260Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 11 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:10 pm

Alucard009

Alucard009

{For Beat}

Beat revives and finds himself at a very classy celebration, most everything chocolate related. All the food looks like highly classy and delicious chocolate and regular items like strawberries and marshmallows are covered with awesome toppings. Everyone looks at Beat as he's the only person there not dressed fancy.

[Create a fancy suit]
[Play Hitman and drag someone into another room and steal his clothes]
[Eat stuffs]
[Melt everything with fire]
[Suffer a heart attack even though you haven't eaten anything yet]
[Start chaos]
[Do nothing]

{For Atriarch}

Atriarch walks to the other side of the room. To his right there is a kitchen which seems to have blood everywhere, a door behind him, and the entrance door to the left is covered with sharp vines and thorns.

[Look at the door]
[Beat doors down]
[Go to the kitchen]
[Go upstairs]
[Shoot the lights out]
[Do nothing]

261Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 11 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:19 am

R&R

R&R

[Go to the kitchen]

262Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 11 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:48 pm

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

[Eat stuffs]
[Melt everything (left) with fire]

Beat, not even looking at the chocolates, grabbed a handfull and stuffed it all in his mouth, all the chocolates then mysteriously catching flames.

RUN BEAT RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!

263Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 11 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:39 pm

dvdfaust

dvdfaust

[mior fear still tinged with awe] "dude, do you know where that town on the radio is? Man, I hope Brandi is ok..."

264Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 11 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:06 pm

Alucard009

Alucard009

{For Beat}

As beat stuffs his mouth with chocolates and the place catches fire, the walls start falling and explosions begin to appear all over. Beat has an epic slow-mo run away from the explosions...but gets blown up because the explosions didn't feel like being slow-mo. Assholes. Beat is sent flying out of the building and he lands face first at the sandal-wearing feet of MM.

MM "Wow, thanks dood! You just saved me the trouble of nuking that place!"

MM picks up Beat and hugs him sweetly before jumping through the open sunroof of her hearse.

"Need a ride? I'll take you somewhere for making my job easier (just give me the credit)."

[Yes]
[No]
[Attack]
["Oro?"]
[Turn around and take the melted chocolate]
[Dig a hole]
[Head off in a random direction]
[Do nothing]

-------------------
{For Atriarch}

Atriarch steps into the kitchen. It looks like your average fancy modern day kitchen with a counter in the middle with an oven, sink and stuff on the right with cupboards on the right, and blood everywhere. To the left there is a dead man completely covered with wounds with a knife in his back.

[Loot the fridge]
[Take the knife in the dead guy]
[Check the oven]
[Start making cookies]
[OMG IT AR BLUDY! RUN!]
[Go to the door across the room]
[Go to the door on the left]
[Turn on the sink]
[Get a sense of deja vu]
[Do nothing]

---------------------
{For Altu}

Duck "Uh...no? I'm following you, man!"

Well, looks like we're on our own.

265Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 11 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:50 am

dvdfaust

dvdfaust

[look for other castle] "ok then, I guess I'm looking for a second castle, not like that one I was in earlier..."

266Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 11 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:06 pm

R&R

R&R

[Get a sense of deja vu]

267Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 11 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:10 pm

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

[Do nothing]

As MM picks Beat off the ground to hug him, Beat just remains unconcious and dirty-faced, falling back to the ground face first as she lets go. His whole face is black and brown and his hair is comically black and pulled back, despite the fact the explosions actually all came from behind him.

268Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 11 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:46 am

Alucard009

Alucard009

{For Beat}

Beat wakes up tied to a chair completely fixed up and not destroyed to hell anymore. He looks around the room and sees he's inside a hospital room with a four foot tall little machine at his feet.

[Do something]
[Do nothing]

{For Atriarch}

As Atriarch stands in the kitchen contemplating where he has seen this before, he suddenly sees a stranger wearing all black walk into the room.

Stranger "Who are you? Are you another monster?"

[YES! FEAR ME, PUNY MORTAL WEENER!]
[No, I'm a human]
[Is it me or do you look strangely like me?]
[Note the letter that fell out of his pocket]
[Grab the knife and kick some ass]
[Run away, he's psycho!]
[Make cookies]
[Loot the fridge]
[Do nothing]

{For Altu}

Altu and DK stroll on their merry way sayin' "Baby watcha gonna", eventually finding themselves at the mouth of a large foreboding cave with darkness surrounding them.

Duck King "Uh...I can't really see with these glasses on if we go in there..."

Don't you wear prescription glasses? You seemed to in your ending in KoF XI...

"Yeah, but I don't exactly have them on me. I'll wait here, holler if you need help"

STRIKER UNLOCKED! DUCK KING!

Shall ye enter?

269Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 11 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:17 pm

dvdfaust

dvdfaust

Question before I decide: What exactly does "striker" mean? I feel like a retard...

270Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 11 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:35 am

R&R

R&R

[Note the letter that fell out of his pocket]
"oh what a nice letter, I my self am a letter enthusiast, and just wanted to comment on the letter."

271Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 11 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:03 pm

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

[Do something]

Beat tries to move around by jumping a little bit on his chair, very akwardly and slowly.

272Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 11 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:23 am

Alucard009

Alucard009

{For Beat}

Beat's strangely loud hopping echoes through the room, doing absolutely nothing productive. After a moment MM walks into the room.

MM "Oh, you're awake! Goodie, now we can begin!"

MM pushes a button and the machine instantly slices his shoes off with a katana (miraculously none of the shoes are destroyed, just removed. Its like it untied your shoelaces and- nevermind, they fell apart moments later- what the, the robot rebuilt them. HOT DAMN) and several brushes and feathers come out.

MM "This won't hurt much...until the ten minute mark."

Before the diabolical machine reaches Beat, Villain walks into the room and throws his large bladed revolver into it, destroying it instantly and retracting it with the chain on his sleeve.

Villain "MM, we have appropriate initiations for recruits. Do not waste time."

MM "But he's so cute and adorable!"

MM immediately jumps up and hugs Beat very affectionately.

[Talk]
[Suddenly break free]
[Spontaneously combust (and die)]
[Blush]
[Panic]
[Ask for help]
[Kick the machine to make it backfire]
[Do nothing]

{For Atriarch}

The stranger picks up the note and pockets it.

Stranger "We must get out of here, the house is going to disappear at midnight with us in it."

Moments later another stranger in a green jacket runs out.

Stranger "Robert, we have to leave now! Barely any time left!"

Robert "Alright. You coming with us?"

[Yes]
[No]
[What the hell?]
[YOU GUYS BE ON DRUGS]
[Kill them; they were probably planning on blowing up the Vault anyways]
[Excitingly yell KIDDY LAND and follow them]
[Screw them, go make those cookies]
[Go to the door behind them]
[Go "OOOOOOH THAT'S what this is referencing]
[do nothing]

{For Altu}

A striker is someone in a game who jumps into the fight briefly to deliver an attack before retreating. Like if you had Generic Sword Man as a striker and called him in battle, he would jump out and attack with his Generic Sword before leaving. (This is a bit of trivia since Duck King was a striker in King of Fighters 2000)

Shall ye enter?

273Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 11 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:02 pm

R&R

R&R

[Go through the door behind them]
"I'm to busy seeyoulaterbye!"

274Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 11 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:44 pm

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

[Suddenly break free]

With a sudden pop, Beat suddenly disppeared - most likely unintentionally.

(Also, badass Villain action for the win!)

275Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 11 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:09 am

Alucard009

Alucard009

{For Beat}

Beat pops out of the universe and finds himself standing on top of a space fighter jet in the middle of the moon. Surprisingly he can breathe here, and its really low gravity. BOING! Around Beat there is a soda machine, a cafe, and some kind of industrial area.

{Oxygen-O-Meter: 100%}

[Go to soda machine]
[Go to the cafe]
[Go to the mining corp.]
[Bounce back to earth]
[Dig a hole]
[Grab the random pointy shiny crystal to your right]
[Stand around]
[Do nothing]

{For Atriarch}

Atriarch dashes through the two guys and enters a gallery room with portraits all over. There are three doors: one to the left, dead ahead, and one to the right.

[Go somewhere]
[Stay here]
[Turn around]
[Do nothing]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 22]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum