Sammich

Revamped and ready for action!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Insane RP Adventure!!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 22]

76 Re: Insane RP Adventure!! on Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:39 pm

{For Beat}

Villain "Ah, so you know of the bread as well. Well, since there's no point in beading around the bush, I'll tell you we need it too. Tell you what, if you're willing to join our side, we'll supply you with as much help as you will need to get the bread. In return, however, you must bring another back for us yourself."

[Yes]
[NO]
[Not the right bread, yoz...]
[I dun wanna join you communist doods >___>]
[Run away]
[Get the girl back]
[Do nothing]

{For Atriarch}

As Atriarch stands up, he sees a big arse dood in old school scuba gear. He's wearing a helment with several yellow lights and a few bits of caging around it, and he has a drill for a right hand.

[Eep...]
[Bring it, tubby! (Strength)]
[Tell him he has issues (Speech)]
[Grab a rose and start singing Cuban Pete]
[Dive right back out the window]
[RUN AWAY (or at least around him)]
[Do nothing]

{For Altu}

As Altu walks all over the bloody place, he finds himself on a beach god knows where since the...oh, the Easter Island heads are right there.

"GWAAAAAAAAA!"

Out of nowhere, very stereotypical primitive tribal islanders native to the lands all come out with clothing covered in feathers and rock tipped sticks.

"Mosi Tatupu! Mosi Tatupu!"

I think they're saying "We wouldn't dream of sacrificing the blue haired woman"...

{Ideas: Talk, kick some ass, screw this (have a beer), swimming time}

View user profile

77 Re: Insane RP Adventure!! on Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:06 pm

[YeFOR NO REASON HAVE THE FLOOR UNDER YOU COLLAPSE AND FALL TROUGH IT TO THE DEPTHS OF THE UNKNOWN]

View user profile

78 Re: Insane RP Adventure!! on Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:51 pm

[ask for directions] "Is there any way that you sub-human islanders know how to get to that castle? Oh, and what is this you say about a blue-haired woman?"

View user profile

79 Re: Insane RP Adventure!! on Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:41 pm

{For Beat}

The floor collapses underneath the three of them and they all fall into the abyss below.

MM "Villain! I forgot to tell you I kind of rigged the base with C4!"

Villain "MM you're getting the feather roller when we're back!"

MM "NO GOD! PLEASE NOT THAT!!!"

MM swims through the air and hugs onto Villain, who constantly tries to shove her away.

MM "I'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry!!!!"

As the girl clings to him, soon Beat lands on his feet and they land as well. Strange you never get hurt from falling because the game doesn't have falling damage. Around them, they hear growls and red eyes form in the shadows.

Villain "Dammit, we're surrounded. Young sir, take that side, we'll take this one!"

{BOSS Battle!}

Wandering Darkness
HP: 300

The Wandering Darkness glares at Beat as several claws slash him for 40 damage!

[Attack]
[Item]
[Defend]
[Negotiate]
[Surrender]
[Call for help]
[Can't Run from this one!]
[Kill self]
[Do nothing]

{For Altu}

The tribal guys jump around with their spears until one stops and walks up to Altu

"Go left and go through the village over there. Now, back in character. MAGAX KRAWLEY SOPHIEBRUNO!"

View user profile

80 Re: Insane RP Adventure!! on Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:59 am

[Tell him he has issues (Speech)]
"You know you aren't under water, right Big Daddy?"

View user profile

81 Re: Insane RP Adventure!! on Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:56 am

[curiosity killed the cat maneuver] "Um, whose village is it? Just because those gypsies are probably still mad and that furry wants to kill me."

View user profile

82 Re: Insane RP Adventure!! on Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:58 am

Beat: 'K!

(Gets clawed)

Beat
HP: 0/60
Strength: 50
PEP: 50/55

View user profile

83 Re: Insane RP Adventure!! on Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:14 pm

{For Beat}

Beat flies back severely injured and MM quickly grabbed him.

MM "Beat! Damn, you're a wuss..."

The girl vaults over Beat and kicks the darkness in the face, dealing several damage points while keeping Beat from harm. As she land, the chains spiraling around Villain's coat arms extend and swing all around, whipping and slicing everything around him.

Beat starts to lose consciousness just as they walk to him. When he wakes up, he finds himself freezing his arse off in the middle of a giant stretch of ice in the middle of a huge mass of water with other large stretches of ice around.

[Explore]
[Jump in the water for a swim]
[Bitch about the cold]
[Start screaming bloody murder]
[Summon a group of 4 hot demon hipster chicks that shoot fireballs to warm the place up]
[Freeze on the spot]
[Do nothing]

{For Atriarch}

The Big Daddy removes his helmet. Turns out he's...a fox?

Big Daddy "Really? What the hell were they thinking?"

The fox shrugs and walks away, punching the Little Sister beside him in the face. When he does, she explodes bile and several zombies rush into the room and attack Atriarch.

{Do something}
[Do nothing]

{For Altu}

The villagers ignore Altu and immediately throw a hail of spears at Altu

View user profile

84 Re: Insane RP Adventure!! on Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:42 pm

Xafiel stood silently and stared at the bandit that stood before him thinking ever so carefully about what he should say as not to sound crazy as talking to one's self normally does. He stood there thinking. Days went past. Over a week of thinking and staring, he spoke.

"Uhh... You were just hearing things. I ain't talkin' 'bout nothin'."

((I may, or may not, have forgotten about these forums and/or the RP since my last post. >>; ))

View user profile

85 Re: Insane RP Adventure!! on Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:57 pm

{For Xafial}

The bandit shrugs and suddenly the world fades to black around Xafial. A soft woman's voice speaks.

"You're late to the battle, young one. I must tell you your destiny. In the Castle of the Demon Lord, the princess awaits you in her tower. You must locate her immediately."

Before Xafial has time to respond, the world returns to normal and a large yellow taxi appears.

"Where ya goin', laddie?"

[Castle of the Demon Lord]
[The Forest]
[The Medieval Town]
[FREE RIDE!]
[Enter Twisted Metal]
[Steal the Taxi]
[Fall asleep in the back seat]
[Do nothing]

View user profile

86 Re: Insane RP Adventure!! on Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:57 am

[fight back] I use the sword again and attempt to deflect the spears.

View user profile

87 Re: Insane RP Adventure!! on Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:52 pm

Atriarch lifts his rifle and pulls the trigger.
-click-
".......Oh sonofa-"

View user profile

88 Re: Insane RP Adventure!! on Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:21 pm

[Bitch about the cold]

Beat: AW WHAT THE F***?!

View user profile

89 Re: Insane RP Adventure!! on Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:24 pm

{For Beat}

As Beat whines like a little school girl who got kicked in the metaphorical balls, he sees a small group of penguin-like creatures bringing machine pieces to a large and nicely detailed castle made of ice. Oh great, now it's going to get even colder.

[Do stuff]
[Do nothing]

{For Atriarch}

The gun doesn't fire since Atriarch never loaded it with bullets and the infected punch him right out the window he enters. He begins falling, conveniently seeing all the historical sights of the very late 1800s time period before being caught in mid air amidst a bunch of roses by a woman who appears to be using The Force to keep him in the air.

"I'M THE JUGGERNAUT, BITCH!"

Suddenly, a large hand like the Big Daddy from before grabs the woman, and instead of continuing to pull Atriarch in since he was like 3 feet away, she simply looks at him and gets pulled inside, Atriarch falling once more.

[Do something]
[Do nothing]

{For Altu}

The moment one of the spears hit Altu's blade, the sword shatters literally into a billion pieces. Someone needs to tell the manufacturer there's a serious problem with their OH CRAP A RHINO IS COMING.

View user profile

90 Re: Insane RP Adventure!! on Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:14 am

[Do stuff]

Beat: Oh good god, it is freezing. F***ing FREEZING... maybe there's a slight chance it's warm inside that silly castle of ice?

Beat entered the Ice Castle.

View user profile

91 Re: Insane RP Adventure!! on Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:18 pm

{try to find a clock to see if it is 6AM yet]

View user profile

92 Re: Insane RP Adventure!! on Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:01 pm

[Jump on the rhino's back] I then control it through the forest until I collect a golden ostrich that takes me to the special stage that (with any luck) will let me out close to the castle.

View user profile

93 Re: Insane RP Adventure!! on Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:20 pm

{For Beat}

As Beat enters the ice castle, he sees...oh s***...is that Lady Frostbite?! That Neopian Krawk chick is standing around watching the little penguins take the pieces of machinery behind her and using them to build onto a huge machine.

Lady Frostbite "Hmph, are you another one of those Defenders chumps? You'd better bow before me, for I am Lady Frostbite, and I am a queen!"

[HOLY HELL, YES! (start bowing immediately)]
[Sorry hotness, but I gotta kill ya now]
[Can we talk?]
[Sorry, but WTF is going on?]
[Kick one of the penguin creatures]
[Run away!]
[Do nothing]

{For Atriarch}

Atriarch notices that it is not 6 AM, so unfortunately nothing changes. At the last second, Atriarch is caught in midair by a magical flying robot unicorn that is shooting rainbow eye lasers.

{"PLEASE REMAIN CALM. INSERT EQUATION FOR FURTHER COMMAND"}

[Addition]
[Subtraction]
[Multiplication]
[Division]
[Divide by 0]
[Insert Pi]
[Jump off]
[Do nothing]

{For Altu}

Upon the mighty Rhino, Altu is sudddenly bucked off at the sight of a block of cheese on fire. HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?! Altu fails to grab the cheese as he faceplants into a Walls R Us store (Keeping your buildings stabily in tact for 300 years!). Getting to his feet, he sees a rather peaceful looking modern day suburb with a huge demony castle with red clouds and lightning and circling dragon. Looks run of the mill, but it's a lead to this castle.

View user profile

94 Re: Insane RP Adventure!! on Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:51 am

[Multiplication]
632¼ x 23454²/416³

View user profile

95 Re: Insane RP Adventure!! on Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:17 am

[Kick one of the penguin creatures]

Beat, with his hands tickly tucked to the pockets of his pants for some extra warmth for them, kicked one of the penquin creatures and then progressed to talk.

Beat: Nnnnnope. Not a defender, and I shall not bow, for I am Beat Yoz, the man riding the chariot of fire. I can also divide by zero.

View user profile

96 Re: Insane RP Adventure!! on Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:09 pm

[approach the castle]

I need to move as fast as I can through this innocuous suburb before the horde comes.

View user profile

97 Re: Insane RP Adventure!! on Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:04 pm

Ignoring the groaning noises of the bandit that is now stuck under the taxi, Xafiel climbed into the back. "Yea, I was just thrown into one of those 'Save the princess' plots. Take me to the Demon Lord's castle." As he spoke, he lied down comfortably in the back of the cab. "And if you wouldn't mind, take the long route. Need a nap."

View user profile

98 Re: Insane RP Adventure!! on Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:15 am

{For Beat}

Lady Gaga Frostbite "I am their queen, and I will not let you abuse the creatures that raised me in this harsh frozen wasteland! I will freeze the world with my giant snow cone machine to make everyone feel what it's like to live like I did...cold...frozen..."

Miss Frostbite punches the side of the giant machine and makes an enraged face.

[Sorry, I'll be nice]
[How original, an ice villain who wants to freeze things]
[Summon 4 cute demon hipster chicks to heat this place up]
[Go insane and pounce Lady Frostbite to tickle her]
[Engage in battle]
[Cool Story, Bro!]
[RUN AWAY!]
[Do nothing]

{For Atriarch}

The robot unicorn multiplies into 4 literal carbon copies. The things then merge together and become one larger robot unicorn.

OH CRUD YOU'RE ABOUT TO CRASH INTO A RANDOM MEDIEVAL TOWER!

[Do something]
[PANIC]
[Do nothing]

{For Xafiel}

As Xafiel naps in the back seat, he enters a dream. Surrounded in a neon electric world like Tron, a lightcycle appears. Suddenly, several zombies show up and start shooting bullets as what appears to be evil Santa Claus revives the undead.

{For Altu}

Altu walks towards the castle and soon sees the moat. Yeah, full of lava and the wooden draw bridge closed. Two green scaled and heavily armored dragon human guards stand...guard.

"None shall pass."
"You can't come through."

View user profile

99 Re: Insane RP Adventure!! on Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:02 am

[Sorry, I'll be nice COOL STORY, BRA!]

Beat: Soooooo they raised you, and now you're like their queen and s***?

View user profile

100 Re: Insane RP Adventure!! on Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:40 pm

[PANIC]
"OH *** NOT AGAIN! SUMMON SAVIN!SUMMON SAVIN! SUMMON SAVIN!!!

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 22]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum