Sammich
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sammich

Revamped and ready for action!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wants, Needs, and Etc

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Corebalt

Corebalt
Admin

I figured to make this topic because honestly - going to each one of you personally to ask this... is too much work. And making a topic for each and EVERY want will eventually bog us down with an unnecessary group of dead topics a week from now lol

Yes. Your admin are lazy. They are not afraid to admit it.

So. This topic will be used as a way to gather all the "I want this..." ideas you guys may come up with.

And I personally know you all want a lot. Because our generation is filled with nothing but instant gratification seekers .__.'

Seriously speaking though. I really want to know what you guys need to be done. As the person in charge, I feel obligated to keep the forum lively and as fresh as a 3rd reincarnation reboot can be - so please, help me... help you.

That way, we all can keep this place kicking 24/7.

Also - I'm dreadfully bored. I need things to do.
==============================

Anyways... to start. Most past requests have been addressed in some way, by complete denouncement (with valid justification of course), or new additions to the forum. So expect that usually when you request something.

Now my own personal requests is whether or not we as a forum should start to... "Grow." It's not necessary, but if you all wanted to see some new faces around - I wanted to know how Sammich should began advertising. Naturally, there are reasons to grow and not to grow... but we'll address that if anyone bothers to read this topic! =D

Begin nagging... NOW! (Shots gun!)

Last edited by Corebalt on Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:45 am; edited 2 times in total

https://sammich.forumotion.net
Share this post on: reddit

Inari

Post Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:17 pm by Inari

Once upon a time, there was a category on Nxc I found to be pretty useful,

The Gamer’s section; in which people could make topics discussing their games, especially making topics designated to share their online codes with each other so co-op games became possible. I know the new naruto fighting game as well as the pokemon game are coming around the corner, so perhaps a section dedicated to that type of stuff would be a good idea.

As for the new peeps, I am honestly at a loss as to ‘how to’ attract them as well as to ‘why to’. This forum is a humble hangout for old members of Nxc and nuu, I really don't think we have much to offer any new members- no real thrill of attraction. So I cannot help out with that one…but to throw my negative wrench in the machine, we’ve already got a lot of interesting characters here already. I would hate to see conflicts arising due to infatuated new members.

I’ll try to think of things for the forum though I cannot offer much now.
----------------

And if you are so bored and looking for something to do, you can haul yourself over to mah art topic and look at my latest pic. I’m selfish but I finally drew a blasted pokemon well enough for you to tell what it is.

*pulls out my own shotgun*

Akira

Post Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:19 pm by Akira

Hmm, As Inari said, the game section would be nice Very Happy
At least it will help organize things a bit...Also perhaps delete the topics nobody post in
"The prized shelf" and "Hey woman make me a sandwich" So we have room for newer stuff.
I really don't think we have much to offer any new members- no real thrill of attraction. So I cannot help out with that one
^This

SCK[KC]

Post Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:06 pm by SCK[KC]

Well I think all we need is just some more tits.

Corebalt

Post Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:28 pm by Corebalt

Inari wrote:The Gamer’s section; in which people could make topics discussing their games, especially making topics designated to share their online codes with each other so co-op games became possible. I know the new naruto fighting game as well as the pokemon game are coming around the corner, so perhaps a section dedicated to that type of stuff would be a good idea.

Noted.

Inari wrote:As for the new peeps, I am honestly at a loss as to ‘how to’ attract them as well as to ‘why to’. This forum is a humble hangout for old members of Nxc and nuu, I really don't think we have much to offer any new members- no real thrill of attraction. So I cannot help out with that one…but to throw my negative wrench in the machine, we’ve already got a lot of interesting characters here already. I would hate to see conflicts arising due to infatuated new members.

Also noted. And thanks Akira for the follow up lol

Inari wrote:
And if you are so bored and looking for something to do, you can haul yourself over to mah art topic and look at my latest pic. I’m selfish but I finally drew a blasted pokemon well enough for you to tell what it is.

*pulls out my own shotgun*

Will do Inari - although I hate going to the art section because it reminds me I no longer have a scanner, and you honestly never stop working and producing stuff. So yes, I'll go look at your Pokemon artwork and confirm my inability to catch up at this rate =]

SCK[KC] wrote:Well I think all we need is just some more tits.

It's not that I don't agree - because tits make the world go round, as noted by our Constitution. However, I'm sure attracting the female persuasion to a forum that barely has anything to offer (As Inari pointed out - and Akira verified... slightly) I doubt you will see anymore tits...

...Wait, aren't you 14 anyways? >_>'

==========================

Also. Akira, you brought up a very fine point. The empty sections will be deleted for the sake of room. I've been wanting to do that for awhile. I'm just waiting for Karasu to show up online at some point to give him the heads up! =D

CS23X

Post Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:08 am by CS23X

Well to reinterate what Inari said

Yes, I fully agree with a Gaming topic in which we can share our love of certain games. Also a sub topic could to be added so that we can share out PSN Names, XBL Gamertags, and even the dreaded wii friend codes. Me and Akira constantly Jizz about the new naruto and pokemon games coming and and we would love to share the love =3

As for new members, make the forum where it is discoverable, like said on google, but other than that I would recommend not making any effort to make this forum grow. It was solely created to reunite the members of NxC to escape the rule of our former leader Naruto[NU]. And more than likeyl new members will tend to be uncomfortable to our very comical and very unique community. For example:

SCK - His harsh and unruly judgement of art and others would surely make the feeble minded cry.

CS23X - His rather comical M rated humor and love of using sexual comments to influence people would not be a welcoming jester to newcomers.

Inari - Her amazing art, ingenious vocabulary, and somewhat coldness to unknown people could make others feel a sense of unworthiness to be in her presence.

Akira - well.....well....ummmmmm.....we all know he is harmless as a puppy dog.

Alucard - He tends to say the right stuff to piss people off inwhich we have come to tolerate and somewhat find amusement from. Newer members would try to flame him and it would lead to problems.

Karasu - Well.... He is very easy to get a long with.

Corebalt - His God like powers would rain down justice from the skys inflicting torment to all those deemed unworthy to set eyes upon a forum so magnificent and unwomanly friendly.

As for new additions to the forum:

I would suggest a Movie topic under newstands. This topic could allows members to discuss old and new movies, create rating topics in which they can rate newer movies and comment on them, and also inform other members of new movies coming out or rumored movies.

Even bringing back the old title system where when you post more and more you get different symbols, pics, or even sprite animations. Example: If someone got the rank or Dark Lord Rapist, a nice animated orochimaru pops up... that Uchiha raping bastard... This idea isn't really necessary, I just thought I'd throw it out there.

And also, never grant admin-ship to anyone except for you and karasu. We all know how an overabundance of admins can cause problems.

And hell, even a nice change in a banner or theme each month or for certain holidays each month would be nice. Like on thanksgiving, in the banner there would be art of you eating a turkey leg or on Christmas Majeh chugging eggnog XD

I have said enough.... my boredom is relieved.

Doctor Diabolical

Post Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:29 am by Doctor Diabolical

Okay guys, okay... I think I got what you wanted. All you need to do is hook up with this guy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZX_6_R1NsoQ and you should find something, kthxbai! Very Happy

Also, we should also try and work on the collab somebody suggested sometime bck

Corebalt

Post Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:45 am by Corebalt

CS23X wrote:Well to reinterate what Inari said

Yes, I fully agree with a Gaming topic in which we can share our love of certain games. Also a sub topic could to be added so that we can share out PSN Names, XBL Gamertags, and even the dreaded wii friend codes. Me and Akira constantly Jizz about the new naruto and pokemon games coming and and we would love to share the love =3

As for new members, make the forum where it is discoverable, like said on google, but other than that I would recommend not making any effort to make this forum grow. It was solely created to reunite the members of NxC to escape the rule of our former leader Naruto[NU]. And more than likeyl new members will tend to be uncomfortable to our very comical and very unique community.

As for new additions to the forum:

I would suggest a Movie topic under newstands. This topic could allows members to discuss old and new movies, create rating topics in which they can rate newer movies and comment on them, and also inform other members of new movies coming out or rumored movies.

Even bringing back the old title system where when you post more and more you get different symbols, pics, or even sprite animations. Example: If someone got the rank or Dark Lord Rapist, a nice animated orochimaru pops up... that Uchiha raping bastard... This idea isn't really necessary, I just thought I'd throw it out there.

And also, never grant admin-ship to anyone except for you and karasu. We all know how an overabundance of admins can cause problems.

And hell, even a nice change in a banner or theme each month or for certain holidays each month would be nice. Like on thanksgiving, in the banner there would be art of you eating a turkey leg or on Christmas Majeh chugging eggnog XD

I have said enough.... my boredom is relieved.

Hm. My godliness would in fact screw newbies away. Good point.

And we all are pretty quirky - I don't even know how we stomach each other sometimes lol. So I guess we'll worry about new members whenever that day comes, but I'm sure we're already on google's database. I think... I didn't bother to check .__.'

The admin thing is a given. Shoot, I'm even reluctant to add moderators - although, we aren't really in demand for any. Not much happens on this forum aside from the occasional hitler joke - and it's been more than 20 years, so it's no longer offensive.

But the gaming section is noted, and I may as well confirm it. I was thinking more along the lines of making a media section of some sort - for anything electronic. So that would be a category that would ultimately encompass a Gaming section, a movie section, television section, and even a youtube section for all the cool finds we stubble along. I've been debating on what to call it though. The Pub? I dunno.
Tell me your thoughts on that...

I WAS planning on changing the banner for the forum next week for halloween. But that all depends on me remembering to scan my sketch for it - and I'm pretty busy during the week. But don't worry, the banner will change, maybe every month if I can find the time. I dislike having to log on to the same thing every day .__.'

The title system is complicated. I don't really want to bring it back personally - especially now, since most of us have a large amount of posts due to a little storytelling topic in the bar >_>'

I'll talk to Karasu about it. If we have a title system again, it must be original - nothing on this forum will be tied to manga or etc except by topics.

Doctor Diabolical wrote:Okay guys, okay... I think I got what you wanted. All you need to do is hook up with this guy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZX_6_R1NsoQ

Wow. Just wow. I feel his pain sometimes. All men do...

...And elaborate on the collab thing DD.

Doctor Diabolical

Post Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:49 am by Doctor Diabolical

One of the members here (WJ?) said we should pool our talents and make a comeback comic ^_^

Corebalt

Post Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:00 am by Corebalt

Doctor Diabolical wrote:One of the members here (WJ?) said we should pool our talents and make a comeback comic ^_^

Oh cool. That would put the utterly empty comic section that I made to use .__.'

I do recall this subject now. This however can be addressed with a topic in the bar though, to see who's signing up to work in the collab - and what jobs they may want. So power to you DD! I'd happily be an artist for the collab! =]

Doctor Diabolical

Post Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:01 am by Doctor Diabolical

And so would I! Very Happy Or a writer!

...If I could come up with a plot that all of us would like ._.

Corebalt

Post Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:03 am by Corebalt

Doctor Diabolical wrote:And so would I! Very Happy Or a writer!

...If I could come up with a plot that all of us would like ._.

Hence - making a topic for this collab is within your best interest. So we can figure out how everything will work.

CS23X

Post Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:09 am by CS23X

Holy jesus i just noticed a multi-quote button *hus corebalt* Wtf does it do?

And as for the name of the section: A sammich, a chair, and happiness.

XD and yeah the title thing was a small suggestion and i would rather enjoy an updated banner everyonce in awhile.

All in all i love this forum and our community.

P.S. I don't understand how we stomach each other either XDDDD

Corebalt

Post Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:27 am by Corebalt

CS23X wrote:Holy jesus i just noticed a multi-quote button *hus corebalt* Wtf does it do?

And as for the name of the section: A sammich, a chair, and happiness.

XD and yeah the title thing was a small suggestion and i would rather enjoy an updated banner everyonce in awhile.

All in all i love this forum and our community.

P.S. I don't understand how we stomach each other either XDDDD

I just activated the multi-quote feature. You just click the all the pluses of the posts you eventually want to quote, and when you finally get ready to post - they should be all laid for you! =D

Or something like that. I haven't tested it yet.

And the category title is too long - I need something straight and to the point >_>'

CS23X

Post Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:38 am by CS23X

oh ok sweet thanks for explaining

Hmmm short and straight to the point.

Elecmich O_O XDDD idk

SCK[KC]

Post Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:18 am by SCK[KC]

CS23X wrote:
SCK - His harsh and unruly judgement of art and others would surely make the feeble minded cry.

I lol'd so freaking hard. Do note though, despite the fact the harsh and unruly judgement still goes on in my head whenever I see something or someone, I don't let it out as much anymore Razz Althought, if you guys want...

Also, eryawh. I would personally too honestly want the old title-system back, and the banner changing each season and holiday, for instance, and maybe even for peoples birthdays would be REALLY cool.

dvdfaust

Post Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:17 pm by dvdfaust

Gaming, yes, movies, yes... media in general is a great idea. In terms of expanding, a few new faces would be ok in moderation, not some huge influx. With all the reasons of why not to stick around, the ones who stay will hopefully be worth keeping. Also, even though it's not as happy-go-lucky as our other topics, maybe there could be one to vent serious issues and get serious advice? Oh, and we will benver get women when the basic theme of the entire site is sexism. Derp derp herp derp.

Weakjounin

Post Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:19 pm by Weakjounin

SCK[KC] wrote:Well I think all we need is just some more tits.
how about the tits come out when you input a certain code (konami code maybe)

Karasu

Post Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:01 pm by Karasu

I want a cookie, I need a cookie, and I etc a cookie!

Hoshiko

Post Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:22 pm by Hoshiko

I has joined
>.>
<.<

...waha

Corebalt

Post Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:52 pm by Corebalt

Hoshiko wrote:I has joined
>.>
<.<

...waha

Hosh? Is that you? We thought you moved on to another forum or something ;__;

Well. It's AWESOME that you joined up - Go Here to intro yourself. And watch it kick off from there! =]

(I'm Scy btw...)

And to everyone else. Each of the sections were put up earlier last week - they are still pretty new... so FILL THEM WITH YOUR HOT POSTS please.

...Feel free to bring up any other troubles lol

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum