Sammich
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sammich

Revamped and ready for action!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Favourite Song of the Week!

+7
Hoshiko
Akira
Inari
dvdfaust
Alucard009
Corebalt
Karasu
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Favourite Song of the Week! Empty Favourite Song of the Week! Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:24 am

Karasu

Karasu
Admin

Basically, every week, I have a favourite song that I can't stop listening to, or even have to learn how to play because it's that awesome.

Hopefully you all know what I'm talking about, and I'm not labeled as some sort of crazy music junkie... Yeah... Not that I'd honestly mind that at all Razz

So please post them here Razz

Band: Children of Bodom
Song: Banned From Heaven

2Favourite Song of the Week! Empty Re: Favourite Song of the Week! Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:36 am

Corebalt

Corebalt
Admin

Dude - this topic is already win. I'm not clicking your songs though unless I'm in daylight, and Jesus is standing by my side just in case...

Here's my song:

I think up my best comic stories, and train my pokemon to this song lmao

https://sammich.forumotion.net

3Favourite Song of the Week! Empty Re: Favourite Song of the Week! Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:57 pm

Alucard009

Alucard009

Here's mine. Let's pray Glee doesn't screw it up the ass like they have some (I like some of their covers, but others are just terrible)

Time Warp (Let's Do the Time Warp Again) - Rocky Horror Picture Show

4Favourite Song of the Week! Empty Re: Favourite Song of the Week! Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:23 pm

dvdfaust

dvdfaust

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzjUjNPYzLg

Band: Radiohead
Song: Creep

5Favourite Song of the Week! Empty Re: Favourite Song of the Week! Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:02 pm

Corebalt

Corebalt
Admin

Well... I'll kick off this week with my most listened to song =P

...Yes. I know. I'm a sap. But it's a damn good song and video.

Band: Miniature Tigers
Song: Cannibal Queen

6Favourite Song of the Week! Empty Re: Favourite Song of the Week! Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:13 pm

Karasu

Karasu
Admin

Band: Cradle of Filth
Song: The Foetus of a New Day Kicking

The Riffs are amazing! Razz

7Favourite Song of the Week! Empty Re: Favourite Song of the Week! Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:33 pm

Corebalt

Corebalt
Admin

Band: She Wants Revenge
Song: Tear You Apart

Because I'm awesome! =D

8Favourite Song of the Week! Empty Re: Favourite Song of the Week! Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:16 pm

dvdfaust

dvdfaust

Band: Sex Bob-omb
Song: Threshold

9Favourite Song of the Week! Empty Re: Favourite Song of the Week! Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:54 pm

Karasu

Karasu
Admin

Artist: Buckethead
Song: Final Wars

10Favourite Song of the Week! Empty Re: Favourite Song of the Week! Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:18 am

Alucard009

Alucard009

Steel Samurai Theme, Cadenza 2006

11Favourite Song of the Week! Empty Re: Favourite Song of the Week! Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:31 pm

Corebalt

Corebalt
Admin

Cool songs so far guys. Let's keep it going ^^

Artist: Scott Pilgrim Movie
Song: Black Sheep

12Favourite Song of the Week! Empty Re: Favourite Song of the Week! Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:17 am

Alucard009

Alucard009

The Ballad of Bilbo Baggins by Leonard Nimoy (Mr. Spock from Star Trek)

13Favourite Song of the Week! Empty Re: Favourite Song of the Week! Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:15 am

Inari

Inari

Muse: Time Is Running Out

14Favourite Song of the Week! Empty Re: Favourite Song of the Week! Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:34 pm

Karasu

Karasu
Admin

Band: In Flames
Song: The Chosen Pessimist

15Favourite Song of the Week! Empty Re: Favourite Song of the Week! Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:12 am

dvdfaust

dvdfaust

Corebalt wrote:Cool songs so far guys. Let's keep it going ^^

Artist: Scott Pilgrim Movie
Song: Black Sheep

That one is pretty good, huh?

Song: The Pedestrian
Band: Foxboro Hot Tubs (aka Green Day)

16Favourite Song of the Week! Empty Re: Favourite Song of the Week! Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:11 pm

Karasu

Karasu
Admin

Band: Megadeth
Song: Mechanix

17Favourite Song of the Week! Empty Re: Favourite Song of the Week! Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:48 am

Alucard009

Alucard009

Its Brad - Comic Jumper: The Adventures of Captain Smiley.

Name one part of this song that doesn't have the name "Brad" in it in some way >.>

18Favourite Song of the Week! Empty Re: Favourite Song of the Week! Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:24 am

dvdfaust

dvdfaust

Alucard009 wrote:Its Brad - Comic Jumper: The Adventures of Captain Smiley.

Name one part of this song that doesn't have the name "Brad" in it in some way >.>

That game is freakin' hilarious.
Band: The House Jacks
Song: You Were Everything
Best A Capella group you'll ever hear.

19Favourite Song of the Week! Empty Re: Favourite Song of the Week! Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:32 pm

Alucard009

Alucard009

Gourmet Race It Like Its Hot (Kirby VS Snoop Dog)

Good god, our generation does suffer issues

20Favourite Song of the Week! Empty Re: Favourite Song of the Week! Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:37 pm

Karasu

Karasu
Admin

Band: Children of Bodom
Song: Living Dead Beat

Absolutely incredible!

"Not afraid of falling down below,
to the night, recklessly we fly
like living dead, we'll never die!"

Might go see these guys live in April! Razz

21Favourite Song of the Week! Empty Re: Favourite Song of the Week! Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:25 am

Alucard009

Alucard009

Eddie (Eddie's Teddy) from The Rocky Horror Picture Show

22Favourite Song of the Week! Empty Re: Favourite Song of the Week! Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:25 pm

Karasu

Karasu
Admin

Band: Testament
Song: Electric Crown

23Favourite Song of the Week! Empty Re: Favourite Song of the Week! Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:13 pm

Alucard009

Alucard009

Gluttony Fang (Hazama's Standard Theme) - BlazBlue: Continuum Shift

Whenever I hear this song I just close my eyes and smile...then cover my eyes with my hat so people don't see the evil part of my smile before lifting it up.

24Favourite Song of the Week! Empty Re: Favourite Song of the Week! Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:32 pm

Akira

Akira

Band: Cage the Elephant
Song: Ain't No Rest For The Wicked

25Favourite Song of the Week! Empty Re: Favourite Song of the Week! Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:42 am

Alucard009

Alucard009

What the F*** Was That? - Evil Dead: The Musical

I feel special knowing that I want to watch a musical with numbers like "Stupid B****", "Book of the Dead", and "What the F*** Was That?" and a splatter zone where the audience is guaranteed to get soaked with stage blood.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum