Sammich
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sammich

Revamped and ready for action!

You are not connected. Please login or register

So apparently I did it again...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1So apparently I did it again... Empty So apparently I did it again... Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:20 pm

Karasu

Karasu
Admin

Greetings one and all,

So remember when I told you I beat my entire year at a law essay I wrote, as in, I defeated 252 people and came first...

Yeah? I kinda did it again. Smaller group though, not sure how many were in it. But apparently the one exam I actually tried for I ended up beating everyone in my year who selected the "medical law" option, including the president of the law society (lol). Cool huh?

And by tried, I mean the day before the exam I had a quick look at my notes. I mean, I didn't even have all my notes, one of my friends "lost" one of my vital seminar notes pages which I REALLY needed. Or apparently I didn't...

Btw, I'M HOUSE WITH MAH MEDICAL SKILLZ BITCHES!

-leaves-

2So apparently I did it again... Empty Re: So apparently I did it again... Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:08 am

Inari

Inari

Congrats you slacker you,
*shakes head* hollow victory due to your natural skills xD

3So apparently I did it again... Empty Re: So apparently I did it again... Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:45 am

Karasu

Karasu
Admin

Thanks Inari Razz

I often wonder what would happen if I actually tried... I can beat everyone in my year without really doing anything. xD

4So apparently I did it again... Empty Re: So apparently I did it again... Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:15 am

Inari

Inari

scary thought, you may actually outwit the professors if
you were to actually try.

5So apparently I did it again... Empty Re: So apparently I did it again... Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:33 pm

Karasu

Karasu
Admin

Challenge accepted! Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum