Sammich
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sammich

Revamped and ready for action!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Amazing sammich recipes

+6
Karasu
Akira
SCK[KC]
Corebalt
R&R
DeadRomantic
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Amazing sammich recipes Empty Amazing sammich recipes Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:07 pm

DeadRomantic

Not really a recipe, but if you're looking for good sandwich creations, here's where you can find them. Now, most places the sandwich comes pre-made but there are establishments such as subway. So, here's my idea of a great subway sandwich I think a few of you should try. Feel free to add your own creations and recipes!

Bread: Honey Oat
Meat: Oven-roasted chicken breast (and possibly bacon)
Cheese: Any will do
Veggies: Lettuce and Tomato, whatever else you wanna add or subtract
Sauces: Mayo, Chipotle, and Sweet Onion

Try it next chance you get. Enjoy the tastegasm! Very Happy

Before anyone says this shouldn't be in requests, as the subforum heading said: A fine sandwich is art too...

2Amazing sammich recipes Empty Re: Amazing sammich recipes Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:52 am

R&R

R&R

I think it would fit under "I'm A Man, To Hell With Instructions!" better because this is for requests.

3Amazing sammich recipes Empty Re: Amazing sammich recipes Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:43 am

Corebalt

Corebalt
Admin

R&R wrote:I think it would fit under "I'm A Man, To Hell With Instructions!" better because this is for requests.

Point RR, consider the topic moved.

And DeadRomantic (I'll just use DR), I'm so going to try this recipe later today. >_>'

https://sammich.forumotion.net

4Amazing sammich recipes Empty Re: Amazing sammich recipes Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:20 am

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

- Regular, white as hell bread slices, two of them. Don't toast it.
- Fresh as possible salad
- Some fresh cucumber
- Fucken awesome cheese
- Mettwurst

Effing awesome.

Also,

- Again, regular white as hell bread slices, untoasted.
- PEANUT BUTTER EVERYWHERE YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

5Amazing sammich recipes Empty Re: Amazing sammich recipes Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:41 pm

Akira

Akira

Go to Penn Station and order the Cordon bleu~
Best sammich iv'e ever had. Take off the tomatos though...I hate tomatos. Very Happy

6Amazing sammich recipes Empty Re: Amazing sammich recipes Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:53 pm

Karasu

Karasu
Admin

I guess I'll share my trademark Subway sandwich order. (I leave if they don't have one of the ingredients.)

Bread: Hearty Italian
Filling: Chicken Tikka, cheese, lettuce, green pepper, onion.

I like it warm.

No sauce. Ever. xD (Yeah, I know I'm odd.) Razz

Enjoy. Happy Adventuring!

7Amazing sammich recipes Empty Re: Amazing sammich recipes Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:50 am

Alucard009

Alucard009

This is how it's done.

Amazing sammich recipes Sandvich

Really though, I use sun dried tomato and basil turkey as the meat. It's awesome.

Last edited by Alucard009 on Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

8Amazing sammich recipes Empty Re: Amazing sammich recipes Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:34 am

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

Haha, that image is awesome. I wish someone would print it in giant size to hang it over some company cafetaria wall.

9Amazing sammich recipes Empty Re: Amazing sammich recipes Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:03 pm

Kazuhira

Kazuhira

Peanut Butter & Doritos.

That is all.

10Amazing sammich recipes Empty Re: Amazing sammich recipes Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:46 pm

CS23X

CS23X

Best sandwhich

2 pieces of any bread

Sliced oven baked turkey

Covered in my awesomesaucness

Truly a delectable treat.

11Amazing sammich recipes Empty Re: Amazing sammich recipes Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:21 pm

R&R

R&R

two slices of bread, white.
on the first slice, lay honey ham, the circular kind. must be folded in half before placed, no creasing. make two rows, about eight slices needed.
on top of the ham lay a signal slice of pepper jack, the crumbly kind, then a slice of sharp cheddar. also crumbly. I use the "Sargento" brand
take fresh lettuce. only use the green part. rinse in ice water first. place on top of cheese. then two slices of vine ripened tomato (still on vine when you buy it, it tastes so much better) don't cut it to thick.
top it off with a little mayo and a dab of spicy brown mustard.
Lay's Salt and Vinegar chips on the side. and a cold berry cherry vitamin water. it is ether called Synk or Dwnlwd. something stupid like that.

12Amazing sammich recipes Empty Re: Amazing sammich recipes Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:59 pm

dvdfaust

dvdfaust

Toasted white bread
Mayo
Seasoned salt (can't remember brand, I think it was McCormick)
Lettuce
Roast Beef, 4 slices at least
Salami, 2 slices
Provolone, 2 slices
Pretzel sticks, enough for one layer across
Best with Peach Tea and nothing else.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]