Sammich

Revamped and ready for action!


You are not connected. Please login or register

POST A PICTURE OF YOURSELF (and don't come without one)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

CS23X wrote:Cam

you

are

SCOTT PILGRIM

K.O.!!!!!!

D'hoho, i forgot.

View user profile
Kazuhira wrote:
CS23X wrote:Cam

you

are

SCOTT PILGRIM

K.O.!!!!!!

D'hoho, i forgot.

Oh as a side and a completely offtopic note, you made that avatar of yours, did you not, Cameo? I happaned to see it on another site, I think...

View user profile
His avatar is from the video game XD

View user profile
SCK[NU] wrote:
Kazuhira wrote:
CS23X wrote:Cam

you

are

SCOTT PILGRIM

K.O.!!!!!!

D'hoho, i forgot.

Oh as a side and a completely offtopic note, you made that avatar of yours, did you not, Cameo? I happaned to see it on another site, I think...

Bahah, if I can sprite THAT good, it'd be a crime.

View user profile
Friki Tiki wrote:Thou shall never know the man behind the mask!
olol I was roaming facebook and found a photo of you
you're a satanist too like Majeh D:

View user profile
Kazuhira wrote:
SCK[NU] wrote:
Kazuhira wrote:
CS23X wrote:Cam

you

are

SCOTT PILGRIM

K.O.!!!!!!

D'hoho, i forgot.

Oh as a side and a completely offtopic note, you made that avatar of yours, did you not, Cameo? I happaned to see it on another site, I think...

Bahah, if I can sprite THAT good, it'd be a crime.

Oh alright, I just thought I saw something similar on your facebook... if it was your's, that is. Shocked From where the hell are those sprites, then?

View user profile

Karasu

avatar
Admin
Weakjounin wrote:
Friki Tiki wrote:Thou shall never know the man behind the mask!
you're a satanist too like Majeh D:

Listening to Slayer does not make me a satanist T_T


_________________
Corebalt: " And Karasu's Furret sweep'd my entire team. Embarassed "
View user profile
SCK[NU] wrote:
Kazuhira wrote:
SCK[NU] wrote:
Kazuhira wrote:
CS23X wrote:Cam

you

are

SCOTT PILGRIM

K.O.!!!!!!

D'hoho, i forgot.

Oh as a side and a completely offtopic note, you made that avatar of yours, did you not, Cameo? I happaned to see it on another site, I think...

Bahah, if I can sprite THAT good, it'd be a crime.

Oh alright, I just thought I saw something similar on your facebook... if it was your's, that is. Shocked From where the hell are those sprites, then?

Ohoho, oooh. Young Sck.

Stop creepin' me.

That's weird D:

and, I have my sources. -leans back in chair-

View user profile
if you read the picture descriptions you would know
and seriously what is Cam going gaga over right now?

View user profile
LADY GAGA IS LAW.


View user profile
RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN
your disease will be eaten
your sickness will be absorbed
your free shit will be taken

View user profile
Cupcake. wrote:LADY GAGA IS LAW.



She's ok, but I usually prefer music.

View user profile
dvdfaust wrote:
Cupcake. wrote:LADY GAGA IS LAW.



She's ok, but I usually prefer music.

^ This.

View user profile
You get my face OBSCURED... for now

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum