Sammich
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sammich

Revamped and ready for action!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Special Present For Inari

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Special Present For Inari Empty Special Present For Inari Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:08 am

Karasu

Karasu
Admin

Special Present For Inari Duck

2Special Present For Inari Empty Re: Special Present For Inari Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:10 am

Weakjounin

Weakjounin

3Special Present For Inari Empty Re: Special Present For Inari Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:40 pm

Inari

Inari

lol nice title

Anyway, onto the mallard.
All in all a nice piece, though he looks rather sinister. XD
I noticed that you like using the dodge and burn tools.
Just a word of caution, those are convenient tool for small places
but they can be troublesome if used on a larger scale, the color
is not very consistent if you have to click in multiple places.

Also nice use of the filters, I believe that is the plastic wrap one.

Keep up the good work, I look forwards to seeing more.

4Special Present For Inari Empty Re: Special Present For Inari Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:21 pm

Alucard009

Alucard009

Sorry, can't help myself. You know who I am >___>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnrZbhbwCEw

Joking aside, here's the critique. I'd like to say that you have created one finely spectacular work of art .The way you have realized your ideas is curiously mind-blowing. It is noticeable to me that you put your soul into it with your abundant collection of abilities. The line of this art work is exactly suitable for the message that I see you are striving to achieve, but with thought this statement is more than likely irrelevant. But, I see that your use of design prerogative could have been approached differently as I expect that it wasn't able to duplicate the brilliance observable in the rest of the artwork. Finally I would like to announce that it has been a joy to write this appraisal for you and I think it will allow you to maximize the potential of your astounding piece.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]