Sammich
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sammich

Revamped and ready for action!

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'Ll TelL YOu WhEN I've Had gouhne!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I'Ll TelL YOu WhEN I've Had gouhne! Empty I'Ll TelL YOu WhEN I've Had gouhne! Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:43 pm

Alucard009

Alucard009

[Drunk and slurred]

My friends call me Coach!!! Whattya mean I've had enough! I'll tell you when I've had enough! You're gonna stop serving me?! Solve this anagram or face my wrath! "YOUR MOTHER" is incorrect! The answer was Usuls! Whaddya mean that's not a word?! You ain't no Virtupian! I mean Neopian! Damn Dr. Sloth bastard! He owes me a dollar, and we don't even use that currency over there!

2I'Ll TelL YOu WhEN I've Had gouhne! Empty Re: I'Ll TelL YOu WhEN I've Had gouhne! Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:46 pm

Karasu

Karasu
Admin

Alucard, I've told you before. Just say no!

I'Ll TelL YOu WhEN I've Had gouhne! No-drugs

3I'Ll TelL YOu WhEN I've Had gouhne! Empty Re: I'Ll TelL YOu WhEN I've Had gouhne! Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:02 am

Alucard009

Alucard009

I didn't drink no heroin! This is a bar, isn't it? like tha mvie bar wars or something

4I'Ll TelL YOu WhEN I've Had gouhne! Empty Re: I'Ll TelL YOu WhEN I've Had gouhne! Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:26 am

R&R

R&R

yeah I'm just gonna take these away before you catch on fire.

5I'Ll TelL YOu WhEN I've Had gouhne! Empty Re: I'Ll TelL YOu WhEN I've Had gouhne! Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:18 am

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

*runs trough the thread in flames, screaming like Homer Simpson when he panics*

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum