Sammich
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sammich

Revamped and ready for action!

You are not connected. Please login or register

B****es, we are f***ed.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1B****es, we are f***ed. Empty B****es, we are f***ed. Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:50 am

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

B****es, we are f***ed. Fire_tornado

The worst, wich I have feared, is finally predicted to happen.
The moment we heard of the oil leak at the Gulf of Mexico, we instantly came up with the scenario of the tornados hitting early, as tornados were expected to hit the gulf some time soon-ish.
Now, the oil leak on its own is already absolutely horrible; It will without a doubt be ruining our ecosystems for years to become and it will without a doubt affect it all pretty much permanently; extinctions and whatnot. Now the thing is, if a huge storm was to hit the gulf of mexico, it could even bring the oil to land, as if it wasn't bad enough in the sea, that is. Now obviously, that sucks.
Well, imagine a simple spark of sorts was to ignite when a tornado hits the gulf of mexico. The tornado would already by that time rosen a whole lot of oil in to the goddamn swirl of wind... with a spark or maybe just a random open fire left on the loose, we would soon very fast have a whole sea of flames with a goddamn giant tornado of flames on top of it, wich would take ruining the ecosystem even further, for when oil burns, it sure as hell ain't good for the ozone layer. Hence, the greenhouse effect would strenghten even more, and as we know, this has already been an incredibly hot summer.

And oh, did I mention? They are already f***ing evaculating the Gulf of Mexico due to a fricking HURRICANE WARNING, for non else but the very BONNIE is coming to town. It's commen, boys, it's commen.

On happier news, some guy dressed up as Darth Vader robbed the bank. Haha, I lol'd.

2B****es, we are f***ed. Empty Re: B****es, we are f***ed. Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:53 am

Akira

Akira

Haha, Darth Vader robbing a bank x3

As for the gulf matter, I read something about a methane gas bubble exploding causing all of the sea life to die and massive tsunamis and were all going to die blah blah blah 2012!!! D:
Lmao, but seriously the oil spill is going to do us in Cool

3B****es, we are f***ed. Empty Re: B****es, we are f***ed. Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:24 am

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

Cool Seriously though, as horrible as it in the end is, what could be more epic than a huge flame tsunami? As fo the issue of 2012, that's actually pretty interesting, and I myself have studied on it alot, and to be honest, I look forward to seeing if anything really happens. The thing is though, overall, I think nothing is going to happen. It is a fact that most acopalyptic writings more or less match to the happenins of the past few years, but the thing is, no. It's all mainly based on the Mayan calendar; the thing is, it is nothing like our calendar, for it works in cycles, and the current many hundred year cycle ends at December 21st 2012 or so, but that simply means a new cycle would begin, at least presumeably. And the thing is, I hear, we can't even be certain if it ends at what is, to us, December 21st 2012, that's just the propably most accurate thing researchers have come up with.

Two things are complete facts and possible things, though.

1. The sun works in 11 year cycles, and the current cycle ends at 2012. Towards the end, the sun gets more active; hence, this might be a very hot year when we combine the fact it will be very active and we have a major greenhouse effect building up. The other thing about this is the fact some scientist speculate there might be a huge solar flare wich whipes out most of the planets, but to be honest, I don't really think so.
2. The thing wich I find the most interesting of all, mostly due to my love to astronomy, the galactic enlinement. It is apparent that around the date on wich some people believe the end will come, we can see the sun block out the very middle of the Milkyway Galaxy, a thing wich happens only once in millions of years or so. Overall scientifically looking at it, there should not be anything that would logically affect anything, but it is apparent the last time a lot of the planet Earth was covered in ice began around the last galactic enlinement. Overall though, it must be noted, it's prety much bullshittery to link those two together, knowing the facts about the ice age of our planet, on wich we actually live: The ice age first began when South America and North America collided. Before this the Gulf Stream apparently actually went between the two, and as the two collided and basically became one, the current changed it's way and hence, no more provided warm water pretty much everywhere.

...Damn I'm smart.

4B****es, we are f***ed. Empty Re: B****es, we are f***ed. Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:46 am

R&R

R&R

SCK[NU] wrote: Cool Seriously though, as horrible as it in the end is, what could be more epic than a huge flame tsunami? As fo the issue of 2012, that's actually pretty interesting, and I myself have studied on it alot, and to be honest, I look forward to seeing if anything really happens. The thing is though, overall, I think nothing is going to happen. It is a fact that most acopalyptic writings more or less match to the happenins of the past few years, but the thing is, no. It's all mainly based on the Mayan calendar; the thing is, it is nothing like our calendar, for it works in cycles, and the current many hundred year cycle ends at December 21st 2012 or so, but that simply means a new cycle would begin, at least presumeably. And the thing is, I hear, we can't even be certain if it ends at what is, to us, December 21st 2012, that's just the propably most accurate thing researchers have come up with.

Two things are complete facts and possible things, though.

1. The sun works in 11 year cycles, and the current cycle ends at 2012. Towards the end, the sun gets more active; hence, this might be a very hot year when we combine the fact it will be very active and we have a major greenhouse effect building up. The other thing about this is the fact some scientist speculate there might be a huge solar flare wich whipes out most of the planets, but to be honest, I don't really think so.
2. The thing wich I find the most interesting of all, mostly due to my love to astronomy, the galactic enlinement. It is apparent that around the date on wich some people believe the end will come, we can see the sun block out the very middle of the Milkyway Galaxy, a thing wich happens only once in millions of years or so. Overall scientifically looking at it, there should not be anything that would logically affect anything, but it is apparent the last time a lot of the planet Earth was covered in ice began around the last galactic enlinement. Overall though, it must be noted, it's prety much bullshittery to link those two together, knowing the facts about the ice age of our planet, on wich we actually live: The ice age first began when South America and North America collided. Before this the Gulf Stream apparently actually went between the two, and as the two collided and basically became one, the current changed it's way and hence, no more provided warm water pretty much everywhere.

...Damn I'm smart.

you forgot to add looters and rioters into this equitation. and global warming can cause global freezing. if it melts the ice caps, then freezing water will go out everywhere. ice water in the equator is bad. no more warm water. thus cooling off everywhere.

5B****es, we are f***ed. Empty Re: B****es, we are f***ed. Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:54 am

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

Oh yes, however, I find this very much impropable. Despite the fact yes, as the ice melts it will slightly cool down the seas, but I personally do not think this could result all too much harm with the exception of the sea level slightly rising. Afterall, for the ice to melt in the first place, it has already gotten warmer, as despite the fact there is alot of ice to melt, the water it turns into should quite fast become as warm as the rest of the seas: The Day After Tomorrow is pretty much scientifically impossible Razz Overall, the climatic changes we are going trough are f***ing up the planet and will continue to do so for god knows how long, but as the case is we propably can't keep the polar ice from melting, let's instead look on the bring side; under the ice there actually lies whole continents, wich we can not see. Once after many many many many years all the ice might have melted, we might be getting brand new fossils and information of the species before the ice age.

Let it also be noted though, we might be able to actually quite soon come up with microbes wich suck greenhouse gasses into themselves. We have already been able to create microbes with completely man made DNA; hence, it is theoretically possible to create microbes wich suck greenhouse gasses into themselves, and possibly break them down. F*** yeah, science.

6B****es, we are f***ed. Empty Re: B****es, we are f***ed. Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:29 am

R&R

R&R

SCK[NU] wrote:Oh yes, however, I find this very much impropable. Despite the fact yes, as the ice melts it will slightly cool down the seas, but I personally do not think this could result all too much harm with the exception of the sea level slightly rising. Afterall, for the ice to melt in the first place, it has already gotten warmer, as despite the fact there is alot of ice to melt, the water it turns into should quite fast become as warm as the rest of the seas: The Day After Tomorrow is pretty much scientifically impossible Razz Overall, the climatic changes we are going trough are f***ing up the planet and will continue to do so for god knows how long, but as the case is we propably can't keep the polar ice from melting, let's instead look on the bring side; under the ice there actually lies whole continents, wich we can not see. Once after many many many many years all the ice might have melted, we might be getting brand new fossils and information of the species before the ice age.

Let it also be noted though, we might be able to actually quite soon come up with microbes wich suck greenhouse gasses into themselves. We have already been able to create microbes with completely man made DNA; hence, it is theoretically possible to create microbes wich suck greenhouse gasses into themselves, and possibly break them down. F*** yeah, science.

when Ice melts. it breaks into chunks. those floating chunks can cool off the water around it.

7B****es, we are f***ed. Empty Re: B****es, we are f***ed. Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:30 am

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

Well yes, that I suppose is true. However, it must be noted, for the ice to come off it has already reached sucha surface tempature that it is propably melting. The gulf stream is in the end very warm, so overall I still very much think the affect of the ice melting on the gulf stream is in the end very small.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum