Sammich
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sammich

Revamped and ready for action!

You are not connected. Please login or register

New RP look here please

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New RP look here please Empty New RP look here please Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:35 am

Blakz

Blakz

Well me and Alucard had a discussion about an rp..

Its like high school of the dead, dead rising and left for dead put in together as one.... the name is still workin on but we have an idea of the whats gonna be in there ... you can be one out of the following three except the last one. Also the school campus is huge, like a mini town

Students- you are the normal guys who got stuck in the huge campus not knowing its a game, also the students if they are lucky find weapons or if some are really smart can use there surrounding.- Skills - use the school as their weapons some good at sports

Rebel- a person who came to the school just for there own reason which is unknown by some.they are also like the students some from different schools- Skills - Good at hand to hand combat carry weapons like pocket knives baseball bats

Controller-the whole reason this whole thing started (only me and Alucard can be this and another one as we are the creators)

now the enemys ill be stealing them from different games

Zombies - the main threat of this rp and come in two forms -there are normal zombies that are mindlesss and will attack you in the droves, then there are special Zombies heres a link to all special infected
http://left4dead.wikia.com/wiki/The_Infected

now there are also Vampires Lycans and Shape-shifters

so let me know what you think and if it has any hope?

Last edited by Blakz on Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

2New RP look here please Empty Re: New RP look here please Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:30 pm

dvdfaust

dvdfaust

I don't think there will be anyone who will take rebel or student over agent, maybe they should have specified "powers" as well since the agents do.

3New RP look here please Empty Re: New RP look here please Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:18 pm

R&R

R&R

if it is zombie games you like, I have a, now 3d, over head open world 3d mmo with no download, except for the unity web player, that I think you'll like. give you'll need to give me your Email though so I can get a reward for you joining.

4New RP look here please Empty Re: New RP look here please Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:42 pm

Blakz

Blakz

dvdfaust wrote:I don't think there will be anyone who will take rebel or student over agent, maybe they should have specified "powers" as well since the agents do.

Changed the agent the agent does not exist

R&R wrote:if it is zombie games you like, I have a, now 3d, over head open world 3d mmo with no download, except for the unity web player, that I think you'll like. give you'll need to give me your Email though so I can get a reward for you joining.

Lets me thinks abouts that Very Happy

5New RP look here please Empty Re: New RP look here please Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:18 pm

R&R

R&R

PM me your Email you will be using when you've made up your mind.

6New RP look here please Empty Re: New RP look here please Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:34 pm

Alucard009

Alucard009

Took me long enough to notice this >.>

Yeah, I'm game. I think a starting thing would be to look at our character options. I think students would have better knowledge of the school (knowing what should be in certain classrooms before entering) while Rebels start with better weaponry (knives, chains, bats). It would bring balance, because one knows where places are but has less effective combat methods while one doesn't have as good sense of direction but is a better fighter. Maybe I can suggest another class?

Faculty: The people who work at the school like janitors and cafeteria workers. They could have some sense of direction (a bit less since they don't need to focus on what happens in classes) and start with keys to open certain doors that could lead to useful items.

This needs balancing though, for this also means they can have access to better items AND have a sense of direction. I'm thinking this could be the middle class between Students and Rebels since their equipment can be somewhat combat-centric and their schoolground knowledge isn't too specific

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum