Sammich
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sammich

Revamped and ready for action!

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Would Your Dream Game Be Like?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What Would Your Dream Game Be Like? Empty What Would Your Dream Game Be Like? Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:33 am

R&R

R&R

example (mine)
a first person zombie survival open world MMO RPG, wouldn't be all grind. crafting weapons and armor. growing food to keep people alive. you can't pick up a new gun and use it like a pro. scavenging for guns and ammo, meds, bandages. all that stuff. having a machanic to fix or bild a vehicle. and not just human Zombies. birds, dogs, lizards, cats, turtles, and even bears.

get the general Idea?

now what would yours be like?

2What Would Your Dream Game Be Like? Empty Re: What Would Your Dream Game Be Like? Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:10 am

Weakjounin

Weakjounin

Persona 3 with more depth into social links
higher level cap , higher life limit,
and a all hit sever damage elemental attack (not only single target skills like ragnarok)
and Thantos should be stronger :3

3What Would Your Dream Game Be Like? Empty Re: What Would Your Dream Game Be Like? Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:19 am

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

Naked women

freaking everywhere.

4What Would Your Dream Game Be Like? Empty Re: What Would Your Dream Game Be Like? Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:19 am

R&R

R&R

SCK[NU] wrote:Naked women

freaking everywhere.
.... It may exist in japan.

5What Would Your Dream Game Be Like? Empty Re: What Would Your Dream Game Be Like? Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:06 am

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

You know what'd be cool?

A firt person zombie shooting game.

With naked women.

6What Would Your Dream Game Be Like? Empty Re: What Would Your Dream Game Be Like? Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:46 pm

Blakz

Blakz

A game with vampires and demons who are lesbians who want to kill you and take your cawk :3

also they are naked and the bosses are Futanaris too o.o....

7What Would Your Dream Game Be Like? Empty Re: What Would Your Dream Game Be Like? Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:16 pm

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

*krhm* I actually played a game like that, or, well, sortof. It had for instance lesbian (???) futanari vampires targetting ladies in the nights of what appeared to be something like the 16th century. Pretty coooooll.

8What Would Your Dream Game Be Like? Empty Re: What Would Your Dream Game Be Like? Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:14 am

R&R

R&R

well you blew this topic all to hell.

9What Would Your Dream Game Be Like? Empty Re: What Would Your Dream Game Be Like? Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:19 am

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

And freaking lol'd doing so. Cool

10What Would Your Dream Game Be Like? Empty Re: What Would Your Dream Game Be Like? Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:57 pm

Alucard009

Alucard009

Oh geeze, I've had this idea for a long time. Pretty much, it's just about EVERY kind of action game there is. You roam around 3rd person like Saints Row, and when you enter certain areas it becomes a fixed 3rd person shooter like Wild Guns or Sin and Punishment, there are sidescrolling scenes, beat 'em up levels, and even fighting game style boss fights. Overhead shooter and stuff like that, it'd be a clash of all my favorite games.

And 2-4 player co-op would be sweet too

11What Would Your Dream Game Be Like? Empty Re: What Would Your Dream Game Be Like? Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:23 am

R&R

R&R

Alucard009 wrote:Oh geeze, I've had this idea for a long time. Pretty much, it's just about EVERY kind of action game there is. You roam around 3rd person like Saints Row, and when you enter certain areas it becomes a fixed 3rd person shooter like Wild Guns or Sin and Punishment, there are sidescrolling scenes, beat 'em up levels, and even fighting game style boss fights. Overhead shooter and stuff like that, it'd be a clash of all my favorite games.

And 2-4 player co-op would be sweet too

sounds a little like Nero.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum