Sammich
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sammich

Revamped and ready for action!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Question and Answer Topic for Keyblade Wars Rp

+4
Friki Tiki
CS23X
SCK[KC]
Akira
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

Ansem, aka (spoiler alert!) the heartless of a man called Xenaroth, who used to be the apprentice of a great researched called Ansem the Wise.

CS23X

CS23X

I thought Ansem was Ansem the Wise's heartless and Xehanort was his nobody? I think I need to replay the games lol.

Blakz

Blakz

question:when are we gonna start teh rpee?

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

CS23X wrote:I thought Ansem was Ansem the Wise's heartless and Xehanort was his nobody? I think I need to replay the games lol.

Nawwww nothing ever happaned to Ansem the Wise. Xehanort was his apprentice, who turned into a heartless and a nobody, "Ansem" and "Xenmas".

CS23X

CS23X

SCK[NU] wrote: Nawwww nothing ever happaned to Ansem the Wise. Xehanort was his apprentice, who turned into a heartless and a nobody, "Ansem" and "Xenmas".

Ah okay, I just looked up Xehanort, I was thinking of Xemnas lol. I understand now Razz

Inari

Inari

Question:when are we gonna start the rp

Answer: soon hopefully, we are still working on writing the necessary stuff, and the bio topic should be up I’d like to say within the week. Once that is started its all down hill from there,

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com/wiki/Realm_of_Nothingness

Well, urh, the link takes you somewhere in the middle of the page I think, but it's a good article, just thought I'd share. Following links suggested. Also, a good article on the "Dive to the heart", the process of a keyblade choosing its wielder.

http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com/wiki/Awakening

Also just because it is a very cool and nice detail, I would like to clarify that it appears that the platforms of dive to the heart are personal. It also appears that if ones dark side of the heart is forcefully removed from them, they can access dive into the heart, but it will be broken and hence can not be finished.

Inari

Inari

I'll have a look into this, but for our purposes in the rp we arent going to go
into great amount of details as to why certain people are keyblade wielders.
Either you are one or you arent, if you are good you have probably gone through
the special camp we designed, if you are evil your story has a little variation,
but the question of how isnt going to be a big issue.

Be getting to thinking about the possibilities of your characters,
The bio topic (posted sometime this week)
will have the requirements listed in it, but its easier to
start now just brainstorming...*goes back to own brainstorming* lol

CS23X

CS23X

I've been brainstorming a lot hahaha, So much to choose from lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum