Sammich
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sammich

Revamped and ready for action!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Videogames

+6
Karasu
Corebalt
Doctor Diabolical
CS23X
R&R
Mike
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Videogames - Page 2 Empty Re: Videogames Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:10 am

Doctor Diabolical

Doctor Diabolical

SCK[NU] wrote:
Mehh. At least I'm making my own Poké-game.

(You aren't, and hence, I am alot cooler than you. ANY OF YOU. Except Karasu. And Alucard.)
...I had a friend who made his own Pokemon game, or at least hacked one to customize his own ._.

27Videogames - Page 2 Empty Re: Videogames Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:02 pm

R&R

R&R

SCK[NU] wrote:
Mehh. At least I'm making my own Poké-game.

(You aren't, and hence, I am alot cooler than you. ANY OF YOU. Except Karasu. And Alucard.)
I want to see it made in the "unreal engine 3" a free 3d game engine created by epic games and used is many of the most famous games. go do a google search fallowed by youtube. and if your comp is strong enough go get it at udk.com. or get a link to it from the epic games website.

Ps: Hey Double D

28Videogames - Page 2 Empty Re: Videogames Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:15 pm

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

Well, this is gunna be a hack too. Or, well, more of a major remake of an older hack, wich is not made by me. With "hack", though, I just don't mean putting Blastoise on some road or anything pirat It's all pretty major modding actually. I am basically remaking all the graphics, ALOT, basically all, of the storyline, all the characters and all pokemon (of wich the majority will propably be official).

29Videogames - Page 2 Empty Re: Videogames Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:11 pm

Karasu

Karasu
Admin

I'd like to make a pokemon game where the pokemon are actually anime characters. Any ideas how I could do that/ would you be interested in doing it too?

30Videogames - Page 2 Empty Re: Videogames Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:00 pm

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

Well, there's a plenty of tutorials on the web, especially on a website called Wack A Hack, wich you can easily find trough google Razz You're biggest problem would propably be changing the palettes, but it can be done, just not all that easy I think. Spriting, of course, can also be a bit bitchy. pirat
The site is spanish though, but google translator seems to translate it quite correctly.

There also is already infact a hack called "Moemon", several infact, where all the pokémon are cute chibi girls dressed as pokémon Razz A bit freaky, but actually quite enjoyable.

31Videogames - Page 2 Empty Re: Videogames Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:22 pm

dvdfaust

dvdfaust

I plays teh Pokemanz. My team is a level 100 Rattata, a level 100 Sentret, a level 100 Bidoof, a level 100 Raticate, A level 100 Furret, and a level 100 Bibarel. We are the Nutcrunchers.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum