Sammich
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sammich

Revamped and ready for action!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hunters of Venice Abridged

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hunters of Venice Abridged Empty Hunters of Venice Abridged Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:37 pm

Friki Tiki

Friki Tiki

At the risk of tooting my own horn, *beep beep*, but I kinda wanna see what clever jokes you can think of with my comic, rules are similar to scy's, but it can be from any chapter, and can be from one panel to a whole page long. (just don't diss on my drawing skills itself DX). But lets see what ya'll can do.

2Hunters of Venice Abridged Empty Re: Hunters of Venice Abridged Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:40 pm

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

"Yarrrrrrr ye den't seem da understand that ye dealin' with the strongest one-eyed pirate of ALL of caribbean, and that particular pirate is going to pop a cap up yo ass, arrrrrr!"

3Hunters of Venice Abridged Empty Re: Hunters of Venice Abridged Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:40 am

Alucard009

Alucard009

Hunters of Venice Abridged Thing10

...Once again this thing fucking doesn't work, so I'm just going to insert the dialogue here.

http://my.deviantart.com/messages/#/d2uw9kn

{Panel 2}
Empussa "If this was Team Fortress 2 you'd be dead!"

Raphael "The hell?!"

{Panel 3/4}
Empussa "Mmm....it tastes just like raisins!"

{Panel 5}
Empussa "Really, you should try not to make friends with psychos.

{Panel 6}
Raphael "But you ambushed ME for that sandwich!"

{Panel 7}
Empussa "Oh yeah. Well then..."

{Panel 8}
Empussa "FORK IT OVER, BETCH!"

{Panel 9}
Raphael "lolwut?"

{Panel 10}
Yellow caption [1 sandwich later...]

Empussa "Thanks! 'bout damn time!"

{Panel 11}

Raphael "Oh come on! I'm a roadie, and you know that doesn't even pay that much!"

Random background guys "Oro?" "WTF??"

Empussa "Let me shake down this kid in peace!"

{Panel 12}

Empussa "But like I was saying, this is why you don't befriend a-holes."

{Panel 13}

Raphael "You do see the hypocrisy in that statement, right? You aren't the nicest person either...

{Panel 14}

Raphael "I know what you're gonna say. 'But...I got you laid! Remember at the nightclub run by that Duck guy? She was all over you!'"

{Panel 15}

Raphael "Yes, well...she kind of stole my wallet more than my virginity..."

{Panel 16}

Empussa "Oh stop it! You're being a little tosser! Your sex life won't go anywhere at this rate with that attitude!"

{Panel 17}

Raphael "Maybe some of us want a decent relationship. You know, with a girl that likes a midget like me?"

{Panel 18}

Off camera voice "DREAM ON, SHORTY!"

4Hunters of Venice Abridged Empty Re: Hunters of Venice Abridged Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:53 pm

Friki Tiki

Friki Tiki

good god that was awesome Al, rotflolmmfao!

5Hunters of Venice Abridged Empty Re: Hunters of Venice Abridged Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:09 pm

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

Oh lawdy, that made my night.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum