Sammich
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sammich

Revamped and ready for action!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Advanced Wars Style Game

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Advanced Wars Style Game Empty Advanced Wars Style Game Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:12 am

Alucard009

Alucard009

I've been craving this for a while. Pretty much I wanted to do a thing that's like Advanced Wars.

Here's how it works: it's a tactical RPG and you have units on your team like Infantry, Bazooka, Tanks, Artillary, and others, and your goal is to either destroy the enemy's units or capture their home city. Each unit has a set amount of spaces they can move, and each unit has different amounts of strength. Infantry are weak but can move far while Bazooka can't move as far but have stronger guns and can damage vehicles better.

While fighting, you can capture cities in the area of the warzone and when you do troops resting on them recover health and you gain energy for a special Commanding Officer Power. These powers can be doubling the amount of spaces your units move to recovering health or making them deal additional damage, even slow down the enemy team.

If you want to know more, you can always look it up.

So is anyone interested?

2Advanced Wars Style Game Empty Re: Advanced Wars Style Game Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:02 am

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

Hmm, sadly enough, I think I am going to pass. I like the idea, though.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum