Sammich
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sammich

Revamped and ready for action!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dragon Age 2

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dragon Age 2 Empty Dragon Age 2 Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:50 pm

Inari

Inari

Now that I have finally been able to reclaim my soul from the game,
I can review this marvelous expenditure of time. ^_^
...after about 30+ hours I defeated the last mission...that is until the
downloadable content is added.

I admit, I am not an adamant gamer, I've watched my fair share and
been the backseat driver for more than enough...games just have a hard
time maintaining my interest. Yet, throughout my history as a gamer there
have been a few exceptions to my habitual boredom with games- Dragon Age
along with its extension pack and now Dragon Age 2 are prime examples of this.

If you like Rp, and you like games like fable and the Elder Scrolls, you must try
out this wonderful game. The sequel truly lived up to the expectations of the first
and even surpassed it in multiple fields whilst still allowing the players to return
to their beloved realm...

This game has it all for medieval adventures- murder, armor, ancient weaponry, demons,
dragons, dwarves, elves and mages; all of which are presented in a innovative and
capturing way. This is a game that can stand alone even though the subject material
may share a common ancestry with other games. Dragon Age is a worthwhile investment
and as such i give it a 9.5/10 rating. I was throughly impressed and have opted to buy
my own Ps3 just so I could have access to the game at my leisure.

With all that being said, I leave you with the artistic trailer that welcomed Dragon Age 2;

2Dragon Age 2 Empty Re: Dragon Age 2 Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:18 pm

Weakjounin

Weakjounin

tl;dr
anyways I'm watching a dragons age 2 let's play cause they guy is funny Very Happy
I'm completely confused as I started from the 15th episode and this guy has a knack for female characters.
What is this relationship thing? Very Happy I love RPGs, only reason I play Borderlands is for the character skills, otherwise I would've never played that gun orgy.
HAHA Im watching a playthrough, the guy took off his main's clothes (it's a girl) and he was walking when these demons pop out of nowhere and he's like HOLY KANOLY!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum