Sammich
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sammich

Revamped and ready for action!

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Rp- Dragon Age : Orlasian Guards

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Rp- Dragon Age : Orlasian Guards Empty New Rp- Dragon Age : Orlasian Guards Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:45 pm

Blakz

Blakz

Well ive not been here and well we need a new rp,bt i need ideads as what it should be about

The races are still gonna be the same and so are the the classes. Aswell as that you can also choose a backstory for your character too so here is the list of races with Information on them -

Elf:
A humanoid race, elves typically stand four inches shorter than their human companions and have a slender, lithe build and pointed ears. In Ferelden, Free Marches, and many other parts of Thedas, elves are second-class citizens, often referred to by humans as 'knife ears' as a racial slur.

Classes - Grey Warden, Mage, Warrior, Rouge

Human:
Classes - Grey Warden, Mage, Warrior, Rouge

Dwarves:
Dwarves are one of the main humanoid races of the Dragon Age setting, and one of the three playable races in Dragon Age: Origins. They are a race in decline, once boasting an underground kingdom spanning much of Thedas, but devastated during the First Blight and still losing both lives and territory to the darkspawn every day. In the dwarven language, they refer to themselves as the dwarva.

Dwarves have an innate resistance to magic, preventing them from becoming mages; dwarven characters can still be either warriors or rogues, however.
Classes - Grey Warden, Warrior, Rouge

Darkspawn:
Classes - Mage, Warrior, Rouge (The main evil in the rp a race

Qunaris:The kossith, better known as qunari, are a large humanoid race hailing from the island nations of Par Vollen and Seheron in northern Thedas. They have bronze-hued skin, white hair, pointed ears, and vivid eyes with colors like violet, red, or yellow. Qunari are considered physically more robust than humans.
Classes - - Grey Warden, Warrior, Rouge

(more info soon to come)

2New Rp- Dragon Age : Orlasian Guards Empty Re: New Rp- Dragon Age : Orlasian Guards Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:07 pm

R&R

R&R

I need dragon age...

3New Rp- Dragon Age : Orlasian Guards Empty Re: New Rp- Dragon Age : Orlasian Guards Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:05 am

Blakz

Blakz

welll bitches need 2 gets the game...
also inari and anyone who has taken the rights of the grey warden (in other words played dragon age origins/Awakening/2) you can tranfer your grey warden into this rp (but as a heads up im Married to Leilana, i am the Grey Wardens Commander, new grey wardens
have to go thru the joining and Alistar is STILL the king)

4New Rp- Dragon Age : Orlasian Guards Empty Re: New Rp- Dragon Age : Orlasian Guards Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:35 pm

Karasu

Karasu
Admin

The word is "rogue".

And no, you aren't the only one I've seen to get it wrong.

5New Rp- Dragon Age : Orlasian Guards Empty Re: New Rp- Dragon Age : Orlasian Guards Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:54 am

R&R

R&R

I think X-men got it wrong once or twice.

6New Rp- Dragon Age : Orlasian Guards Empty Re: New Rp- Dragon Age : Orlasian Guards Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:38 am

Inari

Inari

lol, well I don't think i could import my first warden because he died
killing the archdemon. XD

anyway, as for a suggestion regarding the plot, I think focusing on the
events in Ferelden after the events in kirkwall. Alistair will still be king,
but the issue with the mages/templars is certainly at its high point.
Also who knows about ten years has past, another blight could easily be
underway for the sake of the rp.

If this rp does take off, I will be a human Warden, one that joined a couple
of years before the blight in dragon age 1. I'll try to work on a bio later on.

7New Rp- Dragon Age : Orlasian Guards Empty Re: New Rp- Dragon Age : Orlasian Guards Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:12 am

Weakjounin

Weakjounin

Karasu wrote:The word is "rogue".

And no, you aren't the only one I've seen to get it wrong.

R&R wrote:I think X-men got it wrong once or twice.

Je veux etre un rouge svp Very Happy
I'm kidding, I'm gonna try to get this game soon and I'll sign up once I clock in 5 hours

8New Rp- Dragon Age : Orlasian Guards Empty Re: New Rp- Dragon Age : Orlasian Guards Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:18 pm

Blakz

Blakz

thank God Inari has played this game, and yes there will be another Blight bt with a huggggeeee major twist, and there will also be a surpise instore but i cannot say much other than, 'The TevitarImperium'. Who knows some DragonAge characters may appear (Ogren being one)

9New Rp- Dragon Age : Orlasian Guards Empty Re: New Rp- Dragon Age : Orlasian Guards Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:24 pm

Blakz

Blakz

thank God Inari has played this game, and yes there will be another Blight bt with a huggggeeee major twist, and there will also be a surpise instore but i cannot say much other than, 'The TevitarImperium'. Who knows some DragonAge characters may appear (Ogren being one), and Weak ur in over your head if u think u can clock it in 5 hours, Inari knows also

10New Rp- Dragon Age : Orlasian Guards Empty Re: New Rp- Dragon Age : Orlasian Guards Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:24 am

Weakjounin

Weakjounin

bah it's fine I have 12 hours plane rides planned. I'll do it on those XD and sundays when shops are closed in switzerland and I don't wanna go outside and hang out with my friends. Instead trying to get the character in this game into a lesbian relationship

11New Rp- Dragon Age : Orlasian Guards Empty Re: New Rp- Dragon Age : Orlasian Guards Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:17 am

Inari

Inari

@Blakz, I love the game so how could I refuse to take part in an rp
regarding it. Haven't you seen my latest fanarts?
They've all be of Dragon Age. XD

Regarding the rp however, it will be 11 years in the future
if we wait on another blight, I would avoid from putting too many extra
characters from the original story in it. It tends to hinder an rp.
If they are in the rp they would definately be older than they were in game.
*points to the King from the first game to the second.* he changed alot.
If it wasn't for his mannerisms I would have mistaken him.

@weak, gay relationships are easier to fall into in game...I did so on
accident (Anders +Hawke), so you shouldn't have too much trouble if you
intentionally want to do that. =-=

12New Rp- Dragon Age : Orlasian Guards Empty Re: New Rp- Dragon Age : Orlasian Guards Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:28 pm

Blakz

Blakz

Alas I too love the game, more so I keep deleting my original to start again once I complete it...ahh if only it were real...

*daydreams*

Me- the Grey Warden/Cousland son, Inari - Morrigan the Witch of the Wild, Majeh - Alistar the King of Fools, Scy - Zevran Of the Crows, DoG - Sten Of the Barasad, KN -Ogren the Druken Orzamaian Dwarf and Naruto NU - Tyrn Logahain...fuking traitor....all we still need a Wynne, Lelianna and a Mabari...and a Shale...

I also intend to make them older and certain people have died some still live(btw this is 11 after DA 2) while others are MIA.

And wtf do you mean by my Ali has changed...I hope you only mean look wise, cos if they take away his funny side, I will refuse to buy the game...also ermmm that's just wrong on sooooo many levels..Anders (wait isn't that Howes son :s

13New Rp- Dragon Age : Orlasian Guards Empty Re: New Rp- Dragon Age : Orlasian Guards Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:31 pm

Inari

Inari

for the last time, Inari=FLEMETH.
I am not the whore-ish bad mouth mage who
uses her sharp tongue to hide her ignorance.
Given I like morrigan, but I loath being compared to her.

Alistair is still himself, you can just see a progression of time in his appearance.
The game is too sexy not to buy. Anders is not Howe's son, Anders is a very sexy
mage who happens to be one of my favorite characters if not the favorite. >D

Last edited by Inari on Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total

14New Rp- Dragon Age : Orlasian Guards Empty Re: New Rp- Dragon Age : Orlasian Guards Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:51 pm

Weakjounin

Weakjounin

Wait do I need to play dragon age 1 and origins as well?
cause I'm thinking 2 will already eat up the rest of my holidays which is about 1 week

15New Rp- Dragon Age : Orlasian Guards Empty Re: New Rp- Dragon Age : Orlasian Guards Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:06 am

Blakz

Blakz

looooooool but Inari, Morrigan fully potrays you...how u were before with Majeh and also you and Majehs and your old relationship perfecatly depicts Morrigan and Alistars relationship...just saying Morri-Inari :3, also Weak Dragon age Origins is Dragon Age 1 lol

16New Rp- Dragon Age : Orlasian Guards Empty Re: New Rp- Dragon Age : Orlasian Guards Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:44 am

Inari

Inari

well...thats your opinion. I didnt know you thought
so little of me.

Anyway, I think we should make a separate
topic for the character bio's, this one is consumed with
chatter and would be troublesome to keep organized.

17New Rp- Dragon Age : Orlasian Guards Empty Re: New Rp- Dragon Age : Orlasian Guards Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:24 am

Weakjounin

Weakjounin

I meant the expansion. What is it? Awakening?
anyways I got the dragon age 2 bioware signature edition and I got a bunch of crap like fadeshear sword. Is this any good? Oh yeah about to start the game can't wait Very Happy

18New Rp- Dragon Age : Orlasian Guards Empty Re: New Rp- Dragon Age : Orlasian Guards Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:31 pm

Blakz

Blakz

Loool Inari-hime don't be upset:( loool also weak that means you are not originally a Grey Warden so you must go thru the joining...if you join the rp...btw Inari has Akira played it ...also yeh I agree imma make a new topic ...*runs to new topic before Inari notices)

19New Rp- Dragon Age : Orlasian Guards Empty Re: New Rp- Dragon Age : Orlasian Guards Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:08 pm

Inari

Inari

yes akira has played the game and beaten both

Last edited by Inari on Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

20New Rp- Dragon Age : Orlasian Guards Empty Re: New Rp- Dragon Age : Orlasian Guards Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:59 am

Weakjounin

Weakjounin

This game is epic Very Happy I just got to the Qunari invasion on Kirkwall
Very Happy I already got laid with Isabela. Very Happy
edit: Short game is short. I beat the game and there's not much left to do. I heard the first one is way more customizable and less linear than the second. Should I get it?
And the lack of jump is disappointing.
Isabela is epic Very Happy

21New Rp- Dragon Age : Orlasian Guards Empty Re: New Rp- Dragon Age : Orlasian Guards Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:06 am

Blakz

Blakz

@Inari wait Isabella the duelist dat cheated at a game of cards??

@weak damn if it is short I'm pissed, yeah Origins lasted me 7days, I need to get origins and 2, I'd advise you to get Origoind though

22New Rp- Dragon Age : Orlasian Guards Empty Re: New Rp- Dragon Age : Orlasian Guards Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:10 am

Weakjounin

Weakjounin

The game is so short so I'm gonna say this now.
DO EVERY SIDE MISSION AND SECONDARY QUEST OR THE GAME LASTS 8-12 HOURS.
Maybe less.
Anyways I need to go find a place that still sells dragon age origins.
for mac no less. UGH

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum