Sammich
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sammich

Revamped and ready for action!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chapters Abridged! =D

+6
SCK[KC]
Alucard009
Inari
Karasu
Friki Tiki
Corebalt
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Chapters Abridged! =D - Page 2 Empty Re: Chapters Abridged! =D Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:48 am

Alucard009

Alucard009

Okay I'm done spamming now XD

27Chapters Abridged! =D - Page 2 Empty Re: Chapters Abridged! =D Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:06 pm

Inari

Inari

Read right to left, top to bottom, like a traditional manga. Based on the current chapters this was an easy set up, the artists did this to themselves. *snickers* Changed some things around, but I cannot take full credit for this one.
Sorry for the lateness of my entry but I think you will get a laugh outta this one.

Chapters Abridged! =D - Page 2 Guythefairy.th

28Chapters Abridged! =D - Page 2 Empty Re: Chapters Abridged! =D Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:11 pm

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

Haha, ha... ha... ha? What the bloody hell is going on in the manga nowadays?

29Chapters Abridged! =D - Page 2 Empty Re: Chapters Abridged! =D Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:59 pm

Akira

Akira

Lmao...Guy's true self is a fairy fairy princess Laughing
Epic

30Chapters Abridged! =D - Page 2 Empty Re: Chapters Abridged! =D Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:36 pm

Inari

Inari

my sense of humor must have gone out .-.

31Chapters Abridged! =D - Page 2 Empty Re: Chapters Abridged! =D Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:21 am

Corebalt

Corebalt
Admin

Inari wrote:Read right to left, top to bottom, like a traditional manga. Based on the current chapters this was an easy set up, the artists did this to themselves. *snickers* Changed some things around, but I cannot take full credit for this one.
Sorry for the lateness of my entry but I think you will get a laugh outta this one.

Chapters Abridged! =D - Page 2 Guythefairy.th

I haven't had a laugh that was genuine in awhile - really funny stuff Inari.You're really good at set ups ^^

The contest wasn't really on, but this is by far a really good entry lol

Though, you did fuse two different series - it did pay off =P

https://sammich.forumotion.net

32Chapters Abridged! =D - Page 2 Empty Re: Chapters Abridged! =D Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:10 pm

Inari

Inari

lol thanks
I read through the rules to
see if that was legal or not, but i couldn't
find any restrictions for it, so long as my
source was the weeks current manga?

Nevertheless I'm glad you liked it ^^

*pats Guy on the back*
Don't worry i had the same expression when Aizen
revealed himself too.

33Chapters Abridged! =D - Page 2 Empty Re: Chapters Abridged! =D Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:19 pm

Alucard009

Alucard009

{Feels his went unnoticed for some reason}

Next "round"?

34Chapters Abridged! =D - Page 2 Empty Re: Chapters Abridged! =D Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:54 pm

Corebalt

Corebalt
Admin

Well. I said I would announce new rounds in new topics. I can start that NEXT week, since the Obon Festival in Japan effectively canceled all our manga for this week... Crying or Very sad

So yeah. Next round. Next week. New Topic. Epic Showdown. Get your comedic juices flowing in advance.

-I suggest plenty of Jim Carrey-

35Chapters Abridged! =D - Page 2 Empty Re: Chapters Abridged! =D Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:41 pm

Inari

Inari

I couldnt get yours to open Alucard .-.
but based on the comments peeps seemed to like it ^^

And alright scy I look forwards to seeing what people
will come up with, cant promise I'll be in next weeks:
gotta check out the material first. Razz

36Chapters Abridged! =D - Page 2 Empty Re: Chapters Abridged! =D Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:34 pm

CS23X

CS23X

People need to start this week haha There is so much comedy to be involved with Ichigo Face palming Aizen, Zolo bowing to Mihawk and Kisame biting his own tongue off hahaha

37Chapters Abridged! =D - Page 2 Empty Re: Chapters Abridged! =D Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:27 pm

Hoshiko

Hoshiko

So is this still ongoing?

38Chapters Abridged! =D - Page 2 Empty Re: Chapters Abridged! =D Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:54 pm

Corebalt

Corebalt
Admin

Hoshiko wrote:So is this still ongoing?

Yes. But we're all fairly lazy to start new ones lol. But now that I'm back full time, I can.

It will be in a new topic however - so head there. As of now, this topic is now locked.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum