Sammich
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sammich

Revamped and ready for action!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Insane RP Adventure!!

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 22]

351Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 15 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:49 pm

Alucard009

Alucard009

{For Beat}

Beat powers up from the flames (after a brief panic) and the flames go out as he absorbs their energy. This does not bode well with the Werelupes, who now become infuriated you just put out their barbecue fire. Oops...

[Talk/negotiate]
[Start a fight]
[Aid Atriarch]
[Run away]
[Rocket TO THE MOON!]
["Look behind you, a three-headed monkey!"]
[Do something]
[Do nothing]

{For Atriarch}

Atriarch gains the advantage as the Werelupe King backs away from his attacks.

Werelupe King "I've never seen such desperate swordplay!"

In the middle of the fight, the fire in the center of the room instantly dies out without any warning. There's no smoke to signify it was put out with water, and for some equally strange reason the cave isn't any darker.

With your breath I'm sure they all suffocated]
[Then I guess killing you will be justifiable fungicide]
[You would have, but you were always running away]
[It's too bad they're all fabricated]
[I look that much like your fiancee?]
[Like your words have any say]
[I set my blender to 'frappe!']
[Oh yeah?]
[I am rubber, you are glue!]
[I'm shaking, I'm shaking!]
[Wait, could you repeat that?]
["Look behind you, a three-headed monkey!" (Run away)]
[I give up! You win!]

{For Altu}

Altu walks into the Sheriff's office. Looks like you're average sheriff's office with two cells, a bunch of wanted and help posters, and a mandatory hat rack (you can't not have one in the old west, I guess). Looks like there's a lasso on the hat rack, too.

Behind the desk the sheriff is snoozing, her chair tilting back and her crossed legs resting on the desk. Her hat covers her face, but its obvious she's not human because of the light brown scales and rattler on the end of her tail. A rattlesnake sheriff gal? Wow, you see something new every day. Her feet are bare, and she's smiling rather broadly as she sleeps.

352Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 15 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:17 pm

dvdfaust

dvdfaust

[check posters] It seems like any time I get sucked into another world with fantasy towers and rattlesnake women, people want to kill me. I hope I'm not wanted... Oh, and how can I see through her hat to see that smile?

353Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 15 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:11 pm

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

["Look behind you, a three-headed monkey!"]

354Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 15 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:37 pm

R&R

R&R

[You would have, but you were always running away]

355Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 15 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:31 am

Alucard009

Alucard009

{For Beat}

Beat yells loudly and all the Werelupes turn around, including their king. As the Werelupe King turns around, Atriarch slices him across the chest and he stumbles.

[Fight]
[Run]
[Do something]
[Do nothing]

{For Atriarch}

As Atriarch yells his comeback, the stranger yells "Look behind you, a three-headed monkey!", causing the Werelupe King to turn around and take the slash directly. He stumbles backwards and holds his wounded chest.

[Fight]
[Run]
[Do something]
[Do nothing]

{For Altu}

(Snake girls have different head anatomy: her hat covers her eyes but her mouth is still exposed).

Altu looks at the different posters for wanted people.

"Wanted: Ninja. Weapon: Darts"
"Wanted: Simon Greedwell. $10,000"
"Wanted: Zack "The Tickler" Dragon; $10,000 reward (If caught, bring directly to Sheriff Rita Rattlesnake)"

Nope, looks like you're not on the wanted posters. That's a relief. First one's a ninja in red with a headband (not Naruto thankfully), other one's a dude in a red suit n' hat (What's with the red outfits?) and the last one's just a black n' white sketch on brown paper of an anthro Komodo Dragon with a cowboy hat smiling under the bandanna covering his bandanna. Looking at his nickname and how Sheriff Rattlesnake is barefoot, I think we can assume why he has that name.

...So what now? Looks like she left her revolver on her desk unattended upon second glance.

356Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 15 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:29 am

R&R

R&R

[Fight]
A loud echoing boom fills the cave as Atriarch fires his Winchester rifle, the sound alone would be devastating to any one with heightened hearing in a closed space.

357Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 15 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:50 am

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

[Fight]

Beat accidentally burps a giant cloud of flames at the werelupes.

358Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 15 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:43 pm

dvdfaust

dvdfaust

[knock on table, whisper Rita] I don't want to wake her up, but I want some subtle way to find out if she's asleep or not...

359Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 15 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:21 pm

Alucard009

Alucard009

{For Beat}

The fire torches the Werelupes, who falls over immediately after the burning pain. A loud bang fills the air as the knight dood shoots the Werelupe King in the face with his Winchester rifle, as as the king falls unconscious, the others flee in terror.

[Talk to the stranger]
[Attack the stranger]
[Do something]
[Do nothing]

{For Atriarch}

Atriarch's bullet shoots the Werelupe King, nailing him in the head and sending him flying backwards. If it weren't for the bone crown, it woulda killed him, but it looks like he was knocked out. The Werelupes behind Atriarch suddenly start getting torched by the guy who fell into the fire. The remaining Werelupes who weren't burned jump in shock and immediately flee deeper into the caves.

[Talk to the stranger]
[Attack the stranger]
[Do something]
[Do nothing]

{For Altu}

Altu knocks on the table and it makes a very deep hollow sound...and then immediately crashes into pieces very loudly. Dammit, what is this, a cartoon? I think what's even more amazing is that her legs are still resting in place as if the table had not been smashed.

Rita "Mmmm...put that feather down before I get over there and rip ya a new one...zzzz"

She seems to be muttering to herself in her sleep. Better watch it.

360Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 15 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:58 pm

R&R

R&R

[Talk to the stranger]
-does flashy spinney reload of lever action rifle.-
"hello Mr. crispy, have we met?"

361Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 15 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:56 am

Alucard009

Alucard009

{For Beat}

The stranger does a flashy spin reload for his Winchester and approaches Beat.

"hello Mr. crispy, have we met?"

[Talk]
[Attack]
[Do something]
[Do nothing]

{For Atriarch}

You talk to the stranger

{Wait for SCK to post. If he doesn't post anything and you're getting impatient, feel free to move on}

362Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 15 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:58 pm

dvdfaust

dvdfaust

[go ask someone else] Maybe someone in the cells knows about the wanted guys... god this is slow... I'm being too careful...

363Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 15 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:40 pm

Alucard009

Alucard009

{For Altu}

(S'aright, there's moments like this at times. Don't be afraid to do something nuts, you come back if you die {just ask R&R or SCK})

Altu looks into the cells. Looks like they're both empty, and one of them looks like the lock was suspiciously jammed open. The jammed open lock also has the bars on the window ripped off...not helped by the fact it looks like it was blown up from the outside with the debris and large hole in it. Eesh, they manage to escape or what?

Outside you hear galloping horses and possibly feint gunshots. Looks like trouble may be nearby. What are you going to do about it, "hero"?

364Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 15 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:09 pm

dvdfaust

dvdfaust

[steal stuff and run] I'll take the lock and whatever is jamming it and run out to see what's going on.

365Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 15 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:19 pm

Alucard009

Alucard009

{For Altu}

Altu grabs the lock and rips it off the door, a golden yak statue falling into his hand as it unjams the lock.

Outside, a whole horde of green snake bandits riding horses ride into the town shooting all things in sight

"LET'S MAKE THE WOMEN STAMPEDE AND RAPE THE CATTLE!"
"WRONG ORDER, IDIOT!"

Oh joy, looks like they're riding straight for this Sheriff's Office.

366Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 15 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:39 am

R&R

R&R

".... Cat got your tongue?"
-waves hand back and forth in-front of his face-
"your dramatic pause is a little to long."

367Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 15 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:20 pm

dvdfaust

dvdfaust

[warn Rita] I'll hide the stuff I took from the cell and wake Rita up far from those fangs and tell her "THE SNAKE BANDITS ARE COMING!!!"

368Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 15 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:47 pm

Alucard009

Alucard009

{For Atriarch}

Looks like he's not moving a bit.

[Do something]
[Do nothing]

{For Altu}

The moment Altu runs inside to warn Rita, he is immediately grabbed by the throat by her leather gloved hand.

Rita "Are you the one who let Dirty Dan out?!"

You probably have 10 seconds to think, so better say something quick.

369Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 15 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:55 am

R&R

R&R

"looks like some one had one to any blows to the head."
[check on king]

370Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 15 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:07 am

Alucard009

Alucard009

{For Atriarch}

All of the sudden, there shined a shiny demon in the middle of the road a large red Werelupe much bigger than the others with 4 arms covered with broken chains held on by shackles falls from the sky and roars. Uh oh, looks like trouble...

[Do something]
[Do nothing]

371Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 15 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:58 am

dvdfaust

dvdfaust

[truth tiem] "No, I swear it was like that!" If I've got enough breath, I'll say "why would I break him out and then warn you about him?"

372Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 15 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:10 am

R&R

R&R

[loot worlupe king]

373Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 15 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:36 pm

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

[suddenly wake up in the Nevada desert for having been away for far too long to properly keep on track to what was happening around me]

374Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 15 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:10 am

Alucard009

Alucard009

{For Beat}

Beat wakes up in the middle of a very deserted...desert. Its really bloody hot and all there are in terms of plants is cactus.

So alone...Oh god I'm so alone...

Suddenly, a girl with red-pink colored hair in a blue outfit on rollerblades wearing goggles zooms by.

"Shut up, you're not alone, this is just some idiotic dream."

[Help?]
[This is a dream? Can we make out then?]
[Give chase]
[Realize the reference and wake up]
[Do nothing]

{For Atriarch}

As Atriarch tries to steal the Werelupe King's boomerang blade or bone crown, he is lashed by a chain and sent flying into a wall. OUCHIES.

[looks down]

Oops, you didn't notice the big ass 4 armed brute?!

[Do something]
[Do nothing]

{For Altu}

Altu manages to barely speak before Rita is grabbed by one of the snake bandits and hastily tied up and taken into the horizon. Other bandits jump off their horses and look at Altu

Snake Bandit "Heh heh, what've we got here, a human for once? Definitely a good one I'd like to bag."

Snake Bandit 2 "In hell! He's mine!"

Snake Bandit 3 "I like gravy!"

Looks like they don't care and started arguing who gets to kill you

375Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 15 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:44 am

R&R

R&R

-boom-
shooting the brute with the rifle, Atriarch notices new guy is gone.
"the 'ell? did he lag warp?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 22]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum