Sammich
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sammich

Revamped and ready for action!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Insane RP Adventure!!

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 22]

401Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 17 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:26 am

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

[Fight]

Beat magically dodged all of the bullets flying in the air matrix style and kicked everyone's ass with midget kung fu.

402Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 17 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:07 am

dvdfaust

dvdfaust

[send 'em out, also bureaucracy attack]

I'll send Yukari and Junpei around to flank the enemy and also set up Akihiko and the mute protagonist directly in front of the enemy so they will be surrounded.

I'll saunter on over to the guard, see the security cam footage of him wanking, get the tape and send it to his superiors so they can see just how great a job their guard is doing! Hooray for bureaucracy!

403Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 17 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:20 am

Alucard009

Alucard009

{SORRY FOR DELAYS YOS! Now I'm on my new laptop though :D)

{For Beat}

Beat's superior cheating the laws of physics with slow motion technique gets his past the enemy fire and he sucessfully strikes down all the snakes, save one who is running away. Everyone looks stunned at Beat...either they're confused and grateful or they think his less-than-classy outfit sucks.

[Talk]
[Start a new takeover]
[Magically don a spiffy suit]
[Give chase to the snake]
[Dance to inappropriate music]
[Rocket out of there]
[Do nothing]

{For Atriarch}

Atriarch climbs out of the hole to find...several ant girls? No relaly, their lower bodies are like large ants, but their upper bodies have arms and they...actually look pretty damn cute. Kinda like the Giant Ant in Monster Girl (if you look it up, save the raping you part). They look confused at Atriarch and many of them smile at him, however some of them look ready to attack the robot and rabbit people with their shovels.

[Attack]
[ü speke èngleesh?]
[Aid them in the attack]
[Walk into the nest and ignore them]
[Run in circles, they'll kill us all!]
[Do nothing]

{For Altu}

The group runs in and it looks like they nail the guard in a corner.

Guard "Alhavuhambergur!"

Altu secures a video tape from the camera watching the area (it works that way somehow) and replays it, seeing a video.

Guard "Ooh Lady Venus! You could...uh...screw the pick up lines, you can vine rape me any day!"

Mitsuru "Good work. I can't believe he was the only guard on duty. Kind of kills the point of this mini game, huh?"

Yukari "Mini game? What are you talking about, senpai?"

Mitsuru "We should get going."

Yosuke "I have to pee."

Well, where do we go now, "Captain"? There's through the front door, the side gate, the back yard, the elevator, the scenic route, in between the rock and the hard place, or the catapult (let's face it, you're still going to end up the same place, so don't think TOO hard >___>)

404Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 17 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:24 am

R&R

R&R

[ü speke èngleesh?]

405Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 17 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:25 pm

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

[Give chase to the snake by imitating Tao Pai Pai starting at around 0:20]

406Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 17 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:10 am

Alucard009

Alucard009

{For Beat}

Beat grabs the nearby support beam from the ship and throws it, jumping on and sailing through the air...until he slams into a brick wall. Unfortunately he doesn't lose any momentum and continues to slam through multiple passageways and doors until the beam crashes at the foot of the snake trying to open a locked door.

"Dammit! That bathroom has the escape pod in it!"

"Well excuse me, but I'm saving!"

The snake turns around and sees Beat

"Dammit, not you again! Get over here, I'ma cut your gizzard off!"

[Do something]
[Do nothing]

{For Atriarch}

The ant girls giggle cutely at Atriarch, some approaching him and admiring him.

"Yes we do. Why do you ask?"

Eesh, their half-anthro moé is thick enough to cut with a chainsaw. They're kinda cute...save the ones about to butcher the robot n' rabbit people

[Do something]
[Do nothing]

407Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 17 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:01 am

R&R

R&R

"do you think you can ask them over there to not butcher these potential friends of mine?"

408Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 17 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:03 am

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

[Do something: kill the snake with even more midget kung fu]

409Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 17 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:02 am

dvdfaust

dvdfaust

[scenic route]

I'll try to get to know them on the way.

410Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 17 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:01 am

Alucard009

Alucard009

{For Beat}

Beat manages to kill of the snake and gets a lot of blood on his outfit. As the door opens, he sees a very classy stereotypical woman wearing too much make up and a powdered wig gasp.

"GOOD HEAVENS! All this blood...your unclassy outfits! My word!"

She faints on sight. Ha ha! Er...looks like there's an escape pod in the restroom...or rather, a small flower pod with the word "escape" on it. BALLS.

[Run panicking]
[Run for the exit]
[Flail your arms like a Gmod ragdoll]
[Rocket through the ceiling...or at least try]
[Detonate the bombs]
[When all else fails, call for help]
[Do something]
[Do nothing]

{For Atriarch}

The ants blush and look at Atriarch

"But they aren't as cute as you are! The robot's kinda cute, but let's face it, he's a robot! The bunnies are also kinda adorable, but they're not bold looking like you!"

More ant girls surround Atriarch. Now its getting awkwardly hot.

[Do something]
[Do nothing]

{For Altu}

Altu walks the long way, through the enemy's white picket fence and past the elegant flower garden to the screen back door.

Girl "All the men in my life keep getting killed by Candarian demons..."

The moment Altu steps in the door, he sees a rave going on with the soldiers and Duck King behind the turn tables as the DJ. The song playing is Duck Duck Dub (his own theme song) and the group looks confused.

Mute Protagonist "We stick out."

Mitsuru "Indeed. We have to find a way to blend in. Just act like you're dancing as we move."

Everyone begins doing very improvised white boy dancing, save the main character who is moonwalking like Michael Jackson. There's the refreshments table, the restroom, the "DJ Zone", and the entrance to the bottom secret military weapons base. What to do...

411Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 17 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:57 pm

R&R

R&R

-Hold dagger up to own throat-
"save them or the cute boy gets it!"
"do as he says! do as he says! this guy is crazy enough to do it!"

412Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 17 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:46 pm

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

[Run for the exit]

Beat, still wearing his Captain cosplay costume, decides to imitate him from one of the chapters of Romantically Apocalyptic, running from an imaginary mutant beast chasing imaginary cake.

Beat: MEIN CAKE!!

413Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 17 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:58 pm

Xovos

Xovos

Xafiel awakens to the warm rays of morning sunlight. A child could be heard playing in the distance. Birds were singing overhead. And oddly, what seemed to sound like hundreds of flies hovering right over him.

He woke up in a dumpster by the park.

"... Did I miss something?" he asked himself aloud, confused as to why he was waking up in a dumpster as he thought back to the last thing he could remember doing...

"Let's see... I was hung over in a cafe and someone started fighting with me... I threw some random insults at him, tried to punch him and..."
He looked at his feet as he climbed out of the dumpster, "... tripped over my shoe laces that I forgot to tie and landed face first on a table..."

Xafiel looks to the sky. "Hey, RP Master! I'm back. Again. Not that anyone cares though, I'm sure."

414Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 17 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:51 am

Alucard009

Alucard009

{For Beat}

Beat manages to escape the boat and it explodes just as he runs to the shore. Wait, weren't you trying to save them? Uh..if so, then oops. If not, looks like you're in front of a Japanese high school.

[Look at the sports clubs to see if you want to join]
[Look at the culture clubs to see if you want to join]
[Go to Junes (a department store)]
[Question the rainbow variety of natural hair colors]
[Blend in as the lovable class clown]
[...The evil one that kills poeple at night]
[Kill it with fire]
[Do something]
[Do nothing]

{For Atriarch}

The ant girls jump back in sheer panic and one of them comes from behind and grabs the dagger away.

Sinister ant girl "Yeah, whatever. COME HERE, CUTIE!"

She throws his dagger aside, nailing one of the others in the head and killing her as she begins dragging Atriarch into a cave.

"Those girls are idiots! They don't know when to grab a hot guy and run!"

The ant girl LOOKS like the others for the most part, but her eyes are red and there's red markings on her forehead that are barely visible. Obviously she doesn't seem like the cutesy group worker type and more of the rape you in the dark kind.

[Do something]
[Do nothing]

{For Xafiel}

Xafiel looks up and the writer sighs.

With that, Xafiel is all cleaned up and in the middle of a large dance floor with many militia soldiers dancing as colorful lights illuminate the place with Duck King as the DJ.

Duck King "Yo, can ya dig it?!"

The soldiers all cheer and continue. As he is amidst the crowd, Xafiel sees six guys who don't look like the soldiers, not only sneaking past the crowd, but doing very white boy dances.

415Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 17 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:47 am

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

[Question the rainbow variety of natural hair colors]

Beat sipped tea out of his "Captain" heart mug.

Beat: ...how?

416Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 17 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:05 pm

R&R

R&R

-draws Tantos-
"I better be safe. or at least find an Eweca fragment."

417Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 17 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:29 am

Alucard009

Alucard009

{For Beat}

Beat continues to stare at the several different hair colors and insanely over spiked gravity defying hair. Then he notices that nearby the trash cans are overflowing with different hair spray bottles.

It also looks like one of them is summoning a giant robot. Huh, the rumors were true.

[Fight the kid]
["Where's the giant lizard?"]
[Glide by the people as they start to look and stare]
[Do your dance and do your dance quick]
[That girl is really cute and has fox ears! TICKLE HER!]
[Do nothing]
[But you really should kidnap that fox ear girl, she's so cute!]

{For Atriarch}

The ant girl smiles as she pulls out a shovel with a razor sharp blade.

"Come get some, cutie!"

[Engage!]
[You fight like a dairy farmer!]
[I SURRENDER!]
[Run away!]
[BS insta-kill with a joke weapon]
[Do something]
[Do nothing]

418Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 17 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:45 am

dvdfaust

dvdfaust

[mingle] I wave to Duck King and I'll try to hang put and meet some people. And how did the mute protagonist just talk?

419Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 17 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:20 am

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

[Do your dance and do your dance quick]

Sped up to 200% Razz

420Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 17 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:52 am

Xovos

Xovos

"Oh? A random group of people who have completely different appearances from everyone else in the room?" Xafiel observed, "I must follow them and hope I walk into an interesting plot arc!" With that said, he attempted to seamlessly slide into the back of the group and followed along with their dancing.

421Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 17 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:00 am

Alucard009

Alucard009

{For Beat}

Beat's fast dancing is quickly joined by three men in suits and sunglasses who begin singing his song and dancing the routine with him. Elite Beat Agents?

As they dance, the robot battles a large snail and does better the more accurate their dance moves. Wow, I never did know how that worked...

After the dancing, Beat notices that a large island in the sky is falling towards the earth, right down in the distance

[Get there by insert method here]
[Run away!]
[Attack it]
[Do something]
[Do nothing]

{For Altu}

The mute protagonist doesn't say anything else as Altu waves to Duck King. He scratches the record really stylishly as he waves back, everyone suddenly stopping and looking at what he's waving at. Oops. It also seems like some random stranger has blended in with the group. The soldiers are still dancing, but now there's more focus on you than ever.

{For Xafiel}

Xafiel joins in the crowd just as the DJ scratches the record stylishly and waves to the group leader who waved at him. Now all the soldiers are starting to look at you while they dance.

[Bust a groove now to avoid suspicion]
[Cause massive bleeding amongst the enemy]
[Run away!]
[Say you're not with them]
["What? I dance bad? You guys dance like dairy farmers!"]
[Do something]
[Do nothing]

422Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 17 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:23 am

R&R

R&R

[BS insta-kill with a joke weapon]
"Pocket Sand!"

423Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 17 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:58 am

Xovos

Xovos

Xafiel stares at the room of soldiers staring back at him.
"... Sorry, I'm trying to figure out where I parked my car," he says aloud, looking back and forth as if searching for a lost vehicle, "I don't know them."

424Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 17 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:48 am

dvdfaust

dvdfaust

[meet character] I shall see your mysterious stranger and raise you one introduction for myself and my team.

425Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 17 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:43 am

Alucard009

Alucard009

{For Atriarch}

Atriarch throws a handful of sand from his pocket which catches the ant girl in the eye, causing her to stumble all around until she runs into the wall and impales herself with her own shovel. Wow, you sure showed her whose the king of the hill in that relationship. Now then, you see the bunny people and robot run in, several explosions and lasers flying all over.

[Team up]
[Kill 'em]
[Run away, they're crazy!]
[Ask if he's a gay robot]
[Dig deeper into the abyss]
[Do something]
[Do nothing]

{For Xafiel}

The stranger seems to introduce himself to Xafiel, supposedly being their leader.

Altu "I shall see your mysterious stranger and raise you one introduction for myself and my team."

Looks like the soldiers assume you're just taking a break from the boogie and continue to rave.

{For Altu}

The stranger talks to the crowd.

Xafiel "... Sorry, I'm trying to figure out where I parked my car."

He says aloud, looking back and forth as if searching for a lost vehicle.

"I don't know them."

Looks like the soldiers assume you're just taking a break from the boogie and continue to rave. Looks like he's not one of them...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 22]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum