Sammich
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sammich

Revamped and ready for action!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Victorian Gothic RP

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 7]

101Victorian Gothic RP - Page 5 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:18 am

Alucard009

Alucard009

{Valkenhayn}

Flying out of the window, Valkenhayn's long coat forms into wings and he flies off into the night sky.

"{The nerve! Saying I have no care about suffering! I've fought to defend our kind because we suffer for the wrong reason!}"

Landing on the balcony of the flying castle, the man from before comes to him.

"So how'd it go, Valky? Kill anyone?"

The man threw a bottle of blood at Valkenhayn, who caught it between his index and middle finger so he could get a better grasp and drink it.

Valkenhayn "I...got something to contemplate on...{She lost someone dear, but does she realize how much worse it is to lose several dozens? Grr...She fights to preserve the lives of all so no one suffers, and how do they treat her? I'm quite sure not thankfully. Hm...}"

"What's up, Talbain?"

Valkenhayn "Nothing. Can you please leave me now?"

The man shrugs and turns into a blue scaled lizardman as he jumps off the balcony

{Graham}

Graham jumps backward from the shotgun blast and falls on the ground.

"Rose...bud..."

Just as he seems to breathe his last breath, he springs to his feet.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA! The armor under my coat isn't for looks! ...even if you can't see it!"

As Graham looks around, he suddenly realizes that Armand and Raphael have already escaped.

Graham "H-Hey! Get back! Fall back and cease this instant!"

Graham speaks out loud despite no one being around, and yet he responds to himself in a different voice.

Thade "Oh come on, Graham! Don't be such a stick in the mud! We should get those bastard children for stealing our kills!"

Graham "NO! Stop it! I had enough of you getting me on people's bad sides. Ever since I got you I saw my face on four different posters with different names I had to make up!"

Thade "Oh yeah, Jack! Forgot your old name! It's been what, three years since you went by that!"

Graham "Shut up, devil! I never should have taken that fight, but I couldn't see someone get hurt!"

Adjusting his voice, Graham seems to be alone and not talking to himself. He then dusts himself off and walks towards the town again.

102Victorian Gothic RP - Page 5 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:50 am

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

Lucas got up within the house of fire, holding his face, for the punch was so strong he had been blown back. Luckily, his noce was still intact. Lily also got back down, now with a crossbow, sadly too late. Most of the hunters were already either out or trying to save the HQ from fire, so Lucas hurried Lily to come to him, then grabbing her arm and pulling her out with him. Empussa got out too, and stood by them. Lucas was coughing due to the smoke.

Lucas: *cough cough* Thanks, vampiress... I don't think we've really introduced ourselves yet, have we? The name's Lucas Kastner, but you can just call be Broadroad. Or Luke, if you wish.

103Victorian Gothic RP - Page 5 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:53 pm

Friki Tiki

Friki Tiki

Empussa casually walks up to them.

Empussa: I don't think think, you heard me. I hate hunters...

She coldly turned around and flew off immediatly.

Not long after, Raphael and Armand run to the duo.

Raphael: Guys! Graham has gone berserk!

Armand: He tried to kill us! I had to shoot him before he could succeed.

Raphael: He got Armand in the shoulder... wait... why is HQ on fire?!

104Victorian Gothic RP - Page 5 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:37 pm

Alucard009

Alucard009

Upon seeing the smoke and fire rising from the Hunters HQ, Graham immediately hauled arse and ran as fast as he could. Exhausted upon arriving at the scene, he looks at the damages done.

"I hope I didn't cause this when he came out..."
"No really, Graham, I didn't do this one!"
"For once I believe you. Don't get used to it."

Graham carefully opened the door to the HQ so smoke would go out and brought several buckets of water, tossing their contents about to douse the flames.

"Damn, this sure isn't looking good..."

105Victorian Gothic RP - Page 5 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:08 pm

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

Lucas: Vampires, bloody vampires. It was the same one that used the poison gass on the whole HQ... he really did it this time.

106Victorian Gothic RP - Page 5 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:35 pm

Friki Tiki

Friki Tiki

Armand turns to Graham while he was trying to put out the fire while Raphael also helps put the fire out.

Armand: Do you think we're gonna forget what you tried to do?!! You almost killed us!!

107Victorian Gothic RP - Page 5 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:48 am

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

(bitching rp needs moar posts)

108Victorian Gothic RP - Page 5 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:44 pm

R&R

R&R

a few years passed. not much went on. the occasional goblin here and there. but nothing major. it was peaceful. which was strange. the evil was nowhere to bee seen. the common people were happy, but the now distant hunters were worried. meeting once a month now. doing regular work around the city, some went to farming, some pest control, one of them even opened a Chapel.

Graham was exiled from the city till he could control his actions.
In time he found a tribe on a distant island. they had the power of the demons, they could bend a person's perception. they learned advanced telekinesis. all of this obtained through years of Meditation.
he learned there language and asked them to teach him this Meditation, so that he could have confidence that next time he blinked he wouldn't wake up in a field of half eaten live stock and an uneasy stomach.

Atriarch However had no peace. he was possessed by a dœmon. every waking second for him was hell. no monsters to be found meant no hope for him to be saved.

near the end of the year it started to snow. no one thought anything of it... for the first few days.

109Victorian Gothic RP - Page 5 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:41 pm

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

(That has gotta be the one most epic way I have ever seen an RP to be ressurrected. 7 free internets to you!)

Lucas was sitting on a bench in the snowy atmosthpere. He was cold and shaking, blowing into his closed hands to make them feel more warm. He looked at the rebuilt Hunters Headquarters, and it could be clearly seen on his face that he was thinking of that night when the one before it had burnt town, and what had come of the vampire who had caused it all, not to mention Graham.
Lily then came, startling Lucas. He was holding two cups of hot chocolate.

Lily: You want some?
Lucas: Oh, yeah, thank you. You startled me.

Lily smiled sweetly and sat beside him.

Lily: Thinking of that day again huh?
Lucas: Yeah... I wonder what became of the vampire. It's been oddly peaceful, too.
Lily: I suppose so. At least the snow is nice?
Lucas: Ugh I guess. I ain't much for the cold though.
Lily: That's only because you don't dress properly, haha.
Lucas: Pehh.

The two hadn't really changed much. Lily's hair was a bit longer but still curled really sweetly around her neck and face, while Lucas was simply his own crude looking self. They both wore bit thicker clothes and Lucas had some new scars, but other than that, not much had changed.

110Victorian Gothic RP - Page 5 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:22 pm

R&R

R&R

through the freezing cold Air that slightly burned Lucas's nose, a familiar smell came from the HQ, a roast pig.

111Victorian Gothic RP - Page 5 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:19 pm

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

Lucas: I am smelling... a roast pig... ಠ_ಠ

Lucas walked into the HQ, and Lily followed with him - there's never knowing what that forever-hungry bastard might get himself into!

112Victorian Gothic RP - Page 5 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:01 pm

R&R

R&R

the smell becomes stronger, but there is no food in sight.

113Victorian Gothic RP - Page 5 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:00 am

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

Lucas: Victorian Gothic RP - Page 5 Tn_5

(BTW, where the hell has Tiki gone? He's just, like, disappeared.)

114Victorian Gothic RP - Page 5 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:29 am

R&R

R&R

(yeah I know. this is my RP to host till he is back. i already have a thing going with the missing waiter.)

Lucas can almost taste it. his body be comes warm again, yet every one around him is freezing. Lily wonders what is going on.
he gets warmer, and warmer, at first it feels nice, then cozy, then a little uncomfortable, starting to become Painful, now it feels like he is on fire!
the pain is so unbearable that he falls to the floor and passes out. he wakes up a day later in the infirmary, with a bad case of sun burn.

115Victorian Gothic RP - Page 5 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:29 pm

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

(Uh-huh. Do you have any idea where he is?)

Lucas wakes up, Lily by her side.

Lucas: Ughhh... what happaned...?

116Victorian Gothic RP - Page 5 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:26 am

R&R

R&R

(nope, I hope hijacking his RP summons him though.)

Lily: no, we were hoping you could tell us, the part of the floor you collapsed on was burnt. and it was like you were on fire, but there were no flames. the doctor said there was no damage to your body.

117Victorian Gothic RP - Page 5 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:59 am

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

Lucas looks into the distance, lowering his eyebrows and thinking.

Lucas: I... don't know, althought I sure do remember it hurt like hell. You sure there isn't anything wrong with me, psychically thinking? 'Cause if not, I'd like to get back to my job to be honest.

118Victorian Gothic RP - Page 5 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:04 pm

R&R

R&R

Doctor: you seem physically fine, so I am going to clear you for work, but I'd like you to come back and tell me if anything else happens.

119Victorian Gothic RP - Page 5 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:06 am

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

Lucas: Well, allright then. Thanks!

Lucas got up and put his coat, wich had been taken off, back on and left with Lily after she, too, had thanked the doctor. Lily then followed Lucas straight to the Hunters HQ lounge, where Lucas had already instantly started looking for new jobs on the bulletin board.

120Victorian Gothic RP - Page 5 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:14 pm

R&R

R&R

Lucas skims the board, an extermination job posted caught his eye.
"snowed in, need help clearing a path"
Lucas thinks about taking the job, then wonders how they got all the way out to the notice board to post the flier, it seems suspicious.

121Victorian Gothic RP - Page 5 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:09 pm

Alucard009

Alucard009

(>.> Aw...You made it so Graham becomes a monk to deal with his split personality disorder? I'll just drop that bit if I can.)

Graham walked along the countryside as a breeze blows his coat to the side. Behind him he is pulling a red caravan, and as he looks up into the night sky, he exhales deeply.

"Better stay out here. I'm becoming more infamous everywhere I go."

Graham smokes a bit from his pipe and begins stumbling towards the nearby village. Just at the outskirts of the village he opens his caravan and climbs into it, a small bed and two large chests being the only contents inside.

122Victorian Gothic RP - Page 5 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:48 am

R&R

R&R

(boy is bat sh** crazy and needs professional help.)

the air is rather chilly, there should be a full moon within the next few days.

123Victorian Gothic RP - Page 5 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:05 am

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

Lucas grabs the flyer and looks at it suspiciously.

Lucas: Well I ain't much for shoveling but... that sounds pretty suspicious.

124Victorian Gothic RP - Page 5 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:34 pm

Friki Tiki

Friki Tiki

O_O thought this RP died, pardon my absence, comp busted on me

125Victorian Gothic RP - Page 5 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:12 pm

R&R

R&R

Graham hears a loud howl in the distance. it sounds like a pack of wolfs are getting slaughtered.

Lucas checks out the address on the paper. there is an old broken down farm, lights are on in the house, and he smells fresh cookies.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum