Sammich
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sammich

Revamped and ready for action!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Victorian Gothic RP

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 7]

51Victorian Gothic RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:14 pm

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

?????: Well I suppose that is, indeed, fair enough...~<3 You may call me Bella.

The vampiress then suddenly grew monster like claws. Nice.

Lucas: Woman, I have no freaking idea what the hell is going on, but I ain't betting on you being able to take on two other vampires, no offense. I ain't leaving, because if they overpower you, they will be free to feast on the ones left in the building.
Lily: Well, I suppose I can't leave either.

Lucas and Lily both hit their elbows together, making their springblades pop up in both of their hands. They then took fighting stances.

52Victorian Gothic RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:45 pm

Friki Tiki

Friki Tiki

Empussa: Not bad, but you forget, I'm a vampire as well!

Empussa's hands shapeshifted into that of a bat and nails as large as butcher knives.

A/N: No, it wasn't just to copy you, I always planned her to fight like this in my comic.

large leathery wings grow from her backside as she levitates to the air.

Empussa: *turns to the hunters* You can take care of that male vampire together, this bitch is mine.

Lily: Umm... are you on our side?

Empussa: Don't flatter yourselves hunters, my ulterior motive just involves you living... for now...

Empussa and Bella clash and swing their claws at each other, utterly redefining the term, "cat fight." Both take turns swiping at each other while the other narrowly dodges the other. They fought in such incredible speed that the hunters could only stare in awe.

Empussa: Not bad, but I have no intention of losing here!

Empussa opens her palm and intercepts Bella's oncoming swing with it, allowing her hand to be impaled by Bella's claws. Wasting no time, Empussa lunges her unharmed hand at Bella, while ducking under the other vampiress's oncoming swipe, and rips into Bella torso.

53Victorian Gothic RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:12 pm

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

Instead of getting hit, Bella pulls her torso back to avoid being hit for the lenght of what is actually a few steps, then taking a flip forwards to smash her boots at Empussa from the up above, then using Empussa as a stepping stone to get behind her and stab her back.

Bella: Why, I'm a vampire too you know, for over 500 years already.

Meanwhile, Lucas and Lily took fighting stances next to each other.

Lucas: Well then. I ain't exactly the biggest of fans when it comes to attacking straight forward, so, come at me, with all your might!

(And no problem with copying, it's what I expected, and I'm loving it!)

54Victorian Gothic RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:24 am

Alucard009

Alucard009

Valkenhayn simply steps back from the fight.

"Hmph. It seems this no longer concerns me. Alright, madam, you may have these Hunters alive if you're willing to die for them since they seem to be of importance to you. I was simply trying to help our kind's inevitable extinction at their hands..."

Valkenhayn jumped several feet in the air before his coat turned into bat wings again as he flies away.

-------------------------------

In the distance, Graham sees the fighting.

"Damn! Monsters!"

Aiming his rifle through the thick fog at the vampire figures, Graham fires rounds at both Bella and Empussa.

"You two! Get to safety!"

Graham continues firing, his gun emitting a burst of steam as it turns to the next barrel and clip.

55Victorian Gothic RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:05 am

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

Lucas: OI! NO! Spare the black haired one, no time for explonations! It's the purple headed one you want to shoot!

56Victorian Gothic RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:46 am

Friki Tiki

Friki Tiki

As Bella tries to stab Empussa in the back, the latter twirls and whacks Bella with her wing.

Empussa: They things on my back aren't just for show!

After Empussa's hand heals itself, the vampiress duo continue to exchange slashes. Empussa gets a kick in and lunges at Bella's face but then the purple haired vampire did a hand stand mid-air and held Empussa's claws with her legs. Now recovered from the kick, Bella swings both claws at a vulnerable Empussa.

Bella: Got you now!

Empussa: As if!

Fortunately, Empussa became resourceful and shields herself with her own wings. As the two continue to battle, they turn their attention to the oncoming projectiles.

Empussa: Tch! Damn hunter!

They separate from each other and begin to dodge the bullets Graham was firing at them.

57Victorian Gothic RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:35 pm

Alucard009

Alucard009

Hoping that Lucas and Lily were at safety, Graham started reloading his rifle and backed away from the fight.

"Two vampires, one hunter. Those odds aren't exactly in my favor, so I'd better scram."

Graham darted back to his house and stood by the window with a vial of holy water and silver bullets loaded into his rifle.

58Victorian Gothic RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:41 pm

Friki Tiki

Friki Tiki

Empussa: Hm, looks like the majority of my threats are gone.

The vampiress notices the sky lighting up.

Empussa: Damn, is it near sunrise already?!

She notices Bella realize it as well and Empussa siezes the opportunity to retreat.

Empussa: I got what I wanted.

In no time the vampiress flies off.

----------------------------------------------------------------

As the sun nearly rises, Raphael awakens at last.

59Victorian Gothic RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:10 am

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

As Empussa flies off, so does Bella. Lily and Lucas then come from behind the building to see if the people in the building were fine.

60Victorian Gothic RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:45 am

Alucard009

Alucard009

With the sunlight finally starting to show up over the hillsides, Graham yawns and puts the vial of holy water in his pocket as puts the rifle in the sling on his back.

"Well, good thing I've been sleep deprived for so long I'm used to it."

With that, Graham walks out of his house and lies back on the steps, pulling out a pipe and putting herbs in it before lighting it.

"Damn cat...that hurt like Hell..."

As he sat back and smoked, he saw the townsfolk starting to come out of their houses while the sun continued to rise until it was shining right over the town, casting long shadows on the buildings blocking the sunlight. As he got up to walk around, he noticed a wanted poster for a man who looked quite like him.

George Doitzhel Kaitzer III

[Wanted: George Doitzhel Kaitzer III. Reason: Sheltering monsters. Reward: 1000 Pds]

Before anyone could notice, he ripped the poster off the wall and stuffed it into his pocket.

"Fools...they don't get it by now. At least it saves me the trouble..."

Graham walked down the street with his left hand in his pocket and his right hand holding the pipe, blowing smoke into the air as he walking towards the Hunters Headquarters. Just as he nears the door, he sees the tavern open up and heads towards it.

"Damn I gotta calm down. I reckon I'm gonna break down again if I don't fill this craving."

61Victorian Gothic RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:59 am

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

Lucas and Lily investigate the Hunters HQ, only to realise that everyone is unconcious.

Lucas: This is freaky.
Lily: Yeah, well, goot we got out in time I suppose. I think they're all alive, though.
Lucas: Hmph... you think it was that vampire? You know, the male one.
Lily: I suppose that could be it. It would make sense, too. With everyone unconcious, they would've made much easier targets.
Lucas: Lazy bastard. Well, I suppose all that we can do is wait for everyone to wake up now.

62Victorian Gothic RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:12 pm

Friki Tiki

Friki Tiki

Lucas and Lily look up to the rails of the upstairs to see the young blonde hunter walking down.

Raphael: *stretches* Ah... good morning you two. Man I haven't slept that good in years. Used to just sleeping in long chariot rides.

Raphael looked around and notice that everyone else was unconscious.

Raphael: What happened here?

63Victorian Gothic RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:24 pm

Alucard009

Alucard009

Walking out of the bar still sober, Graham walks to the Hunter's Headquarters and notices the slew of unconscious hunters. For a brief moment his voice becomes higher pitched and rather sadistic sounding.

"Hahahahaha! They must have had an even better party then they did at the bar, don't you think, Jackuval?!"

Graham cleared his throat and his voice returned to normal as he looked at Lucas, Lily, and Raphael.

"*ahem* So what happened in here? Is this the result of the monsters last night?"

64Victorian Gothic RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:16 pm

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

As a response to Raphael, Lucas looks behind his shoulder, and then says

Lucas: Mehh. Smart-ass vampires.

And then, they met with Graham

Lily: Yeah, I actually think you missed the one who we think did this. It was some long haired male one.

65Victorian Gothic RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:13 pm

Alucard009

Alucard009

Graham put his right hand on his chin and thought about the situation.

"A long haired male vampire...As vague as that is, I know there's one that's been stalking me. I reckon it may be the same one. Did you catch a name?"

Thinking about things more, he pulled out a flask and began drinking alcohol from it, his voice once again becoming higher pitched and sadistic sounding.

"Nyahahahaha! That really fired me up!"

Graham cleared his voice once again and simply sat down at a table, looking through the contents of his coat and pockets. He seemed to pull out enough things to cover the entire table until he put them all back into his pockets, which seemed pretty much impossible from the looks of everything he pulled out.

66Victorian Gothic RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:15 am

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

Lucas & Lily: Neutral Freaky.
Lucas: Anyhow, I don't think he ever mentioned it. Babbled something about revenging all the hunters and all though, I think.

67Victorian Gothic RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:17 pm

Friki Tiki

Friki Tiki

Raphael: What was with that voice?

Suddenly, Armand enters the room.

Armand: Good morning fellow hunters!

Armand notices all the unconscious hunters.

Armand: Hehe, must have missed some party. You three definitely look like you didn't get an ounce of sleep. Certainly glad my nephew didn't follow your examples.

Raphael: Heh...

68Victorian Gothic RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:33 pm

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

Lucas: Ehh, yeah. Blondy kid here sleeps while we battle vampires. Razz It's fine though. We were saved by the dawn breaking. pirat Just glad no one got hurt. Everyone seems to be breathing too, so they should wake up quite soon. Oddly enough, seems like blondy here didn't pass out at all though. Was your window not closed or something? Doors tightly shut?

69Victorian Gothic RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:43 pm

Alucard009

Alucard009

Graham "I got plenty of sleep. Enough to keep me going, at least."

Pulling out a small bag of walnuts, Graham started eating them and offered them to the group

[Can I introduce a scenario?]

70Victorian Gothic RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:50 am

Friki Tiki

Friki Tiki

Raphael: Not sure, I just ran up to my room and fell asleep instantly.

[Sure]

71Victorian Gothic RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:43 am

Alucard009

Alucard009

While Graham sits around, suddenly he noticed a shadow started to accumulate in the middle of the room. A strange figure began to form, and soon it created a large grey and burly werewolf.

"A werewolf?!"

Graham stood up and aimed his rifle, ready to shoot.

Werewolf "Heh heh heh, is that a way to treat me after so long?"

Graham "Shut up! We're in a Hunter's Headquarters, and I'm ready to kill you."

The werewolf laughed.

Werewolf "Hahaha, you kill me. Really though, how long has it been since I've seen you? Three weeks or so? You seemed real bitter about that pretty lady I sliced up on your doorstep."

Graham fired a round past the werewolf's head.

Graham "Leave now, you bastard of Christ!"

Werewolf "Whoa, whoa, whoa, leave religion out of this. Really though, I've come to warn you. You're hunch is right, and there's a vampire by the name of Valkenhayn out to kill ya. Ya'd best get outta here, Jack-"

Graham shot the werewolf in the right hand with his rifle, the silver bullet causing it to bleed.

Werewolf "...stubborn as always. Alright, there's your warning, so you better make the right decision before you get another damsel killed. So long, Jackuval..."

The werewolf laughed maniacally as he disappeared into the ground. Graham punched one of the wooden tables with his bare right hand and a crack formed in it. Suddenly outside, they started to hear the sound of metal hitting metal.

72Victorian Gothic RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:21 am

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

Lucas: ...well at least we got walnuts. pirat Say wha-...hm?

As he was about to ask Graham what all was the werewolf talking about, the group suddenly heard the sound of hitting metal coming from outside.

Lucas: Well I suppose there is no time for guestions.

Lucas and Lily ran outside to see what's going on.

73Victorian Gothic RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:28 am

Friki Tiki

Friki Tiki

Armand: A werewolf in broad daylight?

Raphael: He..he killed a helpless woman?

Armand: Why did he call you Jackuval?

Raphael: Unreal, the only other werewolf I met was helpless before his instincts... but something as heartless of this werewolf?!

Armand: At any rate, we must put an end to this beast, as well as the vampire he is speaking about.

The uncle and nephew follow everyone outside to the sound of hitting metal.

74Victorian Gothic RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:09 am

Alucard009

Alucard009

Graham ran outside to see what was happening outside. As he stepped out, blood splattered onto his face as a knight with a sword started slaying random citizens.

"The hell?!"

Pulling out his piston gauntlet and putting it on his hand, Graham quickly punched the knight in the head, causing his helmet to fly off. Underneath the helmet there was red demonic figure with evil yellow and red eyes.

"A demon?! Damn!"

The beast punched Jackuval in the stomach and sent him flying back, slamming into the wall of the Hunter's Headquarters.

"Kuso..."

75Victorian Gothic RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:57 pm

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

Lucas: Whoa, whoa, WHOA!! Fight on!

Lucas and Lily both redied their springbladed gauntlets to "STAB-EM-KILL-EM" mode, and took fighting positions. They both then ran at the demon.. As Lily slided by the demon from behind, she slashed it's armored back to gain it's attention, while Lucas jumped up in the air just before going by it, and kicked it's head with both of his feet (hoping to make it fall), at the same time jumping back for the distance of a few steps for safety.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum