Sammich
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sammich

Revamped and ready for action!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Victorian Gothic RP

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 7]

76Victorian Gothic RP - Page 4 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:04 pm

Friki Tiki

Friki Tiki

Raphael: Does silver work on demons?

Armand: No. Never thought I'd run into a demon in broad daylight like this... But holy objects will be our bread and butter in this one. Anyone have crucifixes and/or holy water?

Raphael: I have my rosary!

The young hunter uses his quick agility to slide under the demon's arm and jabs him with the cross pendant he wore. The demon made a painful roar as the rosary charred and incinerates the beast's unholy flesh.

Armand: Don't just stand there everyone, cover him!

Armand signals his fellow hunters to take fire at the demon while Raphael is focusing his holy attack.

77Victorian Gothic RP - Page 4 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:25 am

Alucard009

Alucard009

Standing up from the severe injury that he just received, Graham stood up and pulled out his vial of holy water, which was now shattered, it's contents all over the inside of his coat.

"Damn...there goes my weapon..."

As Graham stood up to attack, he felt a terrible pain in his back, realizing he was just stabbed in the back by a floating gauntlet that was once attached to the demon's armor.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH"

Graham falls to the ground on his knees, breathing heavily and shaking from the pain of his wound.

78Victorian Gothic RP - Page 4 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:56 pm

Friki Tiki

Friki Tiki

Raphael: Graham!

Raphael plunges his rosary into the demon's flesh as it continues to agonize.

Armand: I'll finish this.

Armand loads his shotgun with slugs with crucifix imprint on them.

Raphael: What are those?

Armand: These slugs have an extra layer in them composed of pure holy water. When impacted, it adds an extra righteous sting to it.

Armand fires his ace in the hole at the demon with maximum impact. It hit one shoulder and the entire arm disintegrated.

Raphael: Unreal!

Armand continues to fire again and again until there was nothing left of the beast.

Armand: And that takes care of that!

The hunters cheer and Raphael pulls out his rosary. He sadly puts it back on.

Armand: What's wrong kiddo?

Raphael: We may have defeated him, but the damage is done... all the lives we couldn't save in time are still gone...

Armand: At least we stopped the killing for now... let's go.

79Victorian Gothic RP - Page 4 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:54 pm

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

Lucas: Jesus Christ, that was a pain in the ass. I bloody hate demons.

Last edited by SCK[NU] on Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:30 am; edited 1 time in total

80Victorian Gothic RP - Page 4 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:24 am

Alucard009

Alucard009

{Really now? That was freaking weak. Some big mamma jamma wolf thing takes longer and we kill a demon in 2 turns? What a ripoff}

As Graham walks up to the corpses littering the streets, suddenly several of them start rising up and red hands sprout from the body's stomachs. The corpses are reanimated and begin lurching towards them.

Graham "Damn! The demon was spreading something to the people he killed!"

Graham fires his rifle at the corpses, head shots not doing any damage.

81Victorian Gothic RP - Page 4 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:31 am

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

Lucas: AWWW F***ING SH** YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME?!

Lucas and Lily took their fighting stances. If not even headshots work, it's propably better to not just charge at them.

82Victorian Gothic RP - Page 4 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:19 pm

Friki Tiki

Friki Tiki

(only did it cuz no one was posting so I thought we should be moving it along)

Armand and Raphael assists them, trying to shoot down the demon zombies. Armand continues to use his holy water slugs.

83Victorian Gothic RP - Page 4 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:11 pm

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

Lucas: Bloody demonds...! Well then, I suppose I will assist.

Lucas pulled back the triggers on his spring blades (I should seriously get on the task of drawing how the f*** do they work) and grabbed the guns on his belt.

Lucas: You guise think shooting their legs will do any good?

Lucas shot one in the knee, wich oddly enough didn't slow it down too much.

Lucas: ...quess not.

He then shot as many demon zombies as possible without reloading, 11 of them in total.

Lucas: This ain't doing scheiße! WHAT DO WE DO, WHAT DO WE DO?

84Victorian Gothic RP - Page 4 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:35 pm

Alucard009

Alucard009

Graham dashes past the reanimated bodies on the streets and rushes back to his house, where he gets a canteen of holy water. Back outside, he pours the holy water into a small hole in his force gauntlet and he punched one of the monsters, a blast of holy water steam shooting out around his fist and obliterating its target. As they fight, one of the monsters grabs a hold of Graham and it's hand slices him across his chest. He seems unable to fight back

85Victorian Gothic RP - Page 4 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:04 am

R&R

R&R

a thick black smoke starts rising from the cracks in the street. the Smoke freezes the are around it making snow fall and Icing the ground, before concentrating itself into the center of the street. Atriarch manifests, but his movements seem unnatural and forced.
in a Raspy but loud voice he says "This World is for my taking, I shall be it's only ruler!" then all the Zombies explode into a black smoke, which falls to the ground and dissipate into the air. not a body is left in the streets. the ice melts to water and steams away, the air is now dry and smells of ash.

86Victorian Gothic RP - Page 4 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:05 pm

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

(Lucas: Blast, I really want one of those holy water squirters!)

Lucas: WHAT?!

87Victorian Gothic RP - Page 4 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:02 am

Alucard009

Alucard009

{I've been holding back on saying this, but WHY THE FUCK do you guys keep killing my scenarios off in 1 turn? Come on...}

Graham holds his stomach wound where he was struck by the reanimated corpse and falls onto his knees.

"Kuso..."

Suddenly, Graham gains a burst of energy and begins running towards his house, holding his wound with his left hand.

88Victorian Gothic RP - Page 4 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:27 am

Friki Tiki

Friki Tiki

Raphael: Its not working! Every wound we give them, they keep regenerating!

Armand: Lead the out of London, its us they're after!

Raphael: The sun's setting!

Armand: Shit, how long have we been fighting these guys?!

The duo lead the zombie group out of the city and into the woods.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Empussa: Nightfall, read or not, hear I come!

89Victorian Gothic RP - Page 4 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:49 am

Alucard009

Alucard009

Back inside his house, Graham's wounds reopened and he began massively bleeding all over.

"D...D...Damn...too many injuries!"

Suddenly, Graham started adjusting his posture, slouching forward and placing his left hand in his pocket.

"So much blood...!"

Graham laughed maniacally for a moment before stepping outside again, his wounds mysteriously no longer bleeding. As he returned to the spot where Lucas and Lily were at, he speaks in a higher pitched and slightly psychotic sounding voice.

"Where'd shorty and the tough guy go with the zombies? I could use a little more action!"

Running into the woods, soon Graham sees Raphael and Armand combating the zombies. In a display of sudden energy, Graham sprinted forward with immense speed (considering all the gear he has on) and punched with his steam gauntlet, releasing holy water steam into the zombies and obliterating a good amount of them and making an opening.

"Nyahahahahahahahaha! Come on, monsters! Come to me and die!"

Graham seems to be incredibly energetic, suddenly punching the zombies and reloading his gauntlet with immense speed. In his eyes there seems to be hints of madness becoming more and more visible.

90Victorian Gothic RP - Page 4 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:29 pm

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

Lucas: ...freaky little fewk. Well then, I suppose they've chased them out of the city... there honestly is no way we could catch up anymore... vampire lookout and food, hm?
Lily: I suppose. Not like we really had anything else to do anymore. I just hope they'll all be allright...

Lucas and Lily went back into the Hunters HQ, where most of the hunters had now already awaken. That was some strong stuff, yaw.

Lucas: FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDD and vampires.

91Victorian Gothic RP - Page 4 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:56 am

Alucard009

Alucard009

Just as Lucas and Lily walk into the Hunters HQ, Valkenhayn infiltrates Graham's house and looks at the technology and blueprints he has made.

"Such remarkable inventions, all made to kill us..."

Noticing a large amount of kerosene sitting on top of a shelf near a large sword with a handle on it, Valkenhayn grabs the kerosene and flies over to the Hunter's HQ, piercing the metal exterior of the container with his right hand and throwing it through a window, causing it's contents to spill everywhere. Valkenhayn then extends his right arm to his right and three fireballs also enter the window, setting the kerosene on fire.

"Burn, you horrible excuses of people!"

92Victorian Gothic RP - Page 4 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:41 pm

Friki Tiki

Friki Tiki

Out of no where a shadow dives into Valkenhayn from the sky and both figures crash into the burning building. Valkenhayn immediately gets up to see who interrupted him.

Empussa: Hey asshole, I take exception to reckless destruction.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Armand almost there.

Armand pushes a rock over the trench the zombies were lead into. The rock falls and crushes them.

Armand: That takes care of that, let's go Raph!

Raphael: Ok, back to HQ!

93Victorian Gothic RP - Page 4 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:52 pm

Alucard009

Alucard009

{Valkenhayn}

Valkenhayn scoffs and punches Empussa in the face.

"I don't care what you think! We don't make legions of armies to kill humans like they do to us! This injustice has gone on far enough!"

Valkenhayn bows politely to Empussa before standing in a slouched over fighting stance.

"Forgive me, madam, but if you insist on standing in my way, I will not hesitate to strike!"
--------------------------------------------------------
{Graham}

Graham "Hey you bastard! That was MY legion of zombies to kill!"

Graham grabs Armand by the neck with his left hand and lifts him off the ground, choking him. Graham has a sadistic smile on his face, his voice now sounding completely different and psychotic.

Graham "I was having too much fun! Why did you do that?!"

94Victorian Gothic RP - Page 4 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:41 pm

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

(Graham scares me Crying or Very sad )

=======================================================================
=======================================================================

Lucas: What the ffffffffffff***inggg s***? It's you again? Interrupting my goddamn dinner?

As the fire suddenly began and the vampires came crashing trough the window, Lucas got up from his table, Lily apparently being upstairs in their shared room. Being the goof he is, he had not really reacted to the kerosine suddenly spilling everywhere; the best word to describe his reaction would be "mehh". For the unfortune of Valkenhayn, it seems like Lucas had just been tuning the silver blades of his gauntlets, having carved crosses on both of them and soaking them in holy water to clean them.

Lucas got up and firmly walked at Valkenhayn, first kicking his knee with his bladed steel padded boots and then stabbing him from the back.

Lucas: F*** this s***.

95Victorian Gothic RP - Page 4 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:00 pm

Friki Tiki

Friki Tiki

Raphael: Graham?!! What are you doing?!

Armand: Ugh, let go!

--------------------------------------------------------

Empussa: We have our own solution. Unfortunately for you, that bit is confidential!

Empussa's claws grew and she prepared to strike.

Empussa: Hunters, surely you all can see the greater threat, be a dearies and help this damsel!

96Victorian Gothic RP - Page 4 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:44 am

Alucard009

Alucard009

{Valkenhayn}

Valkenhayn recoils a bit from Lucas' attack, but regains himself. He then grabs Lucas and throws him at Empussa.

"If it's confidential, then it is of no use to me if I cannot find out what your solution is."

He then reaches into his coat and pulls out a vial of blood. He tosses the vial in the air above Empussa and clenches his right fist, causing the blood in the vial to burst into several sharp spikes for a brief moment.

{Graham}

"It's called compensation, short stuff!"

Graham swings Armand by his neck, causing his legs to dangle and hit Raphael in the face. He then headbutts Armand, send him flying a few feet back.

"Now hurry up and amuse me! It'll make up for the thrills you just stole from me. NYAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Graham's voice has changed to completely psychotic, and now he has a strange fire that looks like insanity in his eyes. He smiles evilly and rushes at Armand with his gauntlet loaded.

97Victorian Gothic RP - Page 4 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:17 pm

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

Lucas: F*** you, cheaptricks!

Lucas ducked and stabbed Valkenhayn in the stomach area, then pulling the blade up all the way to his chest, then pulling out. Meanwhile, Lily came down the stairs.

Lily: What's going on?!
Lucas: Just doin' some vampire slayin'. Get a crossbow!

98Victorian Gothic RP - Page 4 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:19 pm

Friki Tiki

Friki Tiki

Armand: Raphael, retreat to HQ, leave this one to me.

Raphael: But-

Armand: NOW!

Raphael nods and runs back into the city.

Armand: Let's see what you got.

---------------------------------------------------

Empussa shimmied around the falling projectiles to avoid getting struck.

Empussa: You'll have to do better than that!

The vampiress grew wings and claws and took flight oncemore.

Empussa: I may have to take turns with the hunters to take out this asshole.

99Victorian Gothic RP - Page 4 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:38 pm

Alucard009

Alucard009

{Valkenhayn}

Valkenhayn simply maintains his human form and points at Empussa.

"There is a vampire amongst us!"

Punching Lucas in the face and reaching into his inner coat pocket, Valkenhayn pulls out a metal drinking flask and opens it, casting the watery insides at Empussa (it's holy water, I'm just not announcing it so if it makes contact you don't brush it off in the next post. Please be honest about this one >.>)

-------------------------------------------------------------------
{Graham}

"Hey! Where you two going?! You forgot the pain I was supposed to give you!"

Graham pulls out his rifle and begins erratically firing at Armand and Raphael. One of Graham's bullets wings Armand on the left shoulder and causes a burning cut.

100Victorian Gothic RP - Page 4 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:03 pm

Friki Tiki

Friki Tiki

The holy water splashes onto Empussa's shoulder and her flesh gets fried leaving her screaming in pain trying desperately to shake the contents off her before it does more harm. The vampiress's upper right torso was veiny and still smoldering as she struggles to maintain herself while her body slowly tries to regenerate herself.

Empussa: Hehe... you who judges everything hunters do, yet will stoop just as low as long as it serves your purpose... you are trash... you don't care about our race or any creature of the night's wellbeing, you could care less about the suffering of others... you stand before us not to protect your race, but only serve as a beacon of hatred against the enemy side... Petty revenge will not help our race's cause!

Empussa regains her battle stance.

Empussa: Yes I hate hunters... I hate them to the core... but my reasoning is far different than yours. I too have lost someone I cared for to hunter, but I don't fight for revenge, I fight so no other kind soul no matter what race, has to perish in this war of hate. I will not let a bad egg like you sabotage our grand scheme. NOW LEAVE THIS WORLD AND NEVER COME BACK!!

Empussa's eyes glowed beat red as with immense speed she slashed the flask from Valkenhayn's hand. Wasting no time, she roundhouse kicks him out of the burning building.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Armand: Keep running Raph!

Armand steps between Raphael and Graham.

Armand: I don't know who you are... but you are no friend of mine...

Armand points his shotgun at Graham and fires.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum