Sammich
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sammich

Revamped and ready for action!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fun Facts

+10
dvdfaust
Akira
Friki Tiki
Kazuhira
Alucard009
SCK[KC]
Weakjounin
Karasu
Corebalt
CS23X
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 8]

101Fun Facts - Page 5 Empty Re: Fun Facts Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:31 pm

R&R

R&R

Fun Fact:In Bioshock 2, you are punished for not murdering little girls. Also the Alpha Big daddy is in every way superior to those that came after him.which is the opposite of what is supposed to happen.

Fun Fact: an opinion is in no way, shape, or form, a fact.

102Fun Facts - Page 5 Empty Re: Fun Facts Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:54 pm

CS23X

CS23X

Karasu wrote:
CS23X wrote:
Karasu wrote:Lies! Also, you're flat, no abs xD Mine are much more defined >.> xD , bitch xD

Dude you're so full of shit, I have sexy abs XD, and no they aren't haha you have to draw your abs Smile at least mine are real

Fun Fact - I just won this argument. Epic

Mine are real, yours aren't. I'd say we're pretty much the same to be honest. And I have better super saiyan hair too Razz

Fun Fact - You cannot declare false statements as fact. You are incorrect. xD Epic

Fun Fact - Me and Majeh have the same body structure but our hair is different Razz.

Fun Fact - Inari and Akira are Excellent artist.

Fun Fact - Ichigo has surpassed the level of God and entered the existence only known as Chuck Norris.

Fun Fact - This topic has exceeded my expectations.

103Fun Facts - Page 5 Empty Re: Fun Facts Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:02 am

Alucard009

Alucard009

...the Alpha Big daddy is in every way superior to those that came after him, which is the opposite of what is supposed to happen.

Fun Fact: Not really. Look at Taokaka and the Kaka Clan. They're strong fighters, yes, but they probably can't hold a candle to Jubei despite being cloned by his DNA. Mass production sometimes endorses quantity over quality.

Fun Fact: The beginning of the Scott Pilgrim game: Winners Don't Eat Meat. Guys in the video "FUCK! We all lose!"

104Fun Facts - Page 5 Empty Re: Fun Facts Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:27 pm

R&R

R&R

Fun Fact: the "Hot Pocket Sub" is a Sandwich that makes it's self.

105Fun Facts - Page 5 Empty Re: Fun Facts Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:49 pm

dvdfaust

dvdfaust

Alucard009 wrote:
Fun Fact: KIDDY LAND!

Do I look like some sort of queer to you?

106Fun Facts - Page 5 Empty Re: Fun Facts Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:50 pm

Alucard009

Alucard009

Fun Fact: My fighting style consists of regular cheap shot street fighting moves, boxing, ju jitsu, capoiera, aikido, tae kwando, muay thai, and a few dance techniques. It's pretty effective.

Fun Fact: In one of my stories that may not be released, Alan travels around a foreign world fighting evils with special powers in his right arm that he gained by special fairy stones that allow him to create hurricanes, slice through metal and other objects, turn a knife into a grand broadsword, and cause EMP bursts or create sonic/electric energy by playing guitar or bass. Pretty much his right arm is invincible and he can block lasers and swords with it

107Fun Facts - Page 5 Empty Re: Fun Facts Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:06 pm

CS23X

CS23X

Fun Fact - Tadpoles tickle my buttcheeks.

108Fun Facts - Page 5 Empty Re: Fun Facts Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:55 am

Karasu

Karasu
Admin

Fun Fact - CS23 enjoyed "Bleach: Heat The Soul 6" so much, he bought it twice! Razz

109Fun Facts - Page 5 Empty Re: Fun Facts Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:37 am

Doctor Diabolical

Doctor Diabolical

CS23X wrote:Fun Fact - Tadpoles tickle my buttcheeks.
Fun fact - Weasels rip my flesh
Fun opinion - Alucard should make a comprehensive sort of story, bringing together his 'verse

110Fun Facts - Page 5 Empty Re: Fun Facts Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:13 am

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

Alucard009 wrote:Fun Fact: In one of my stories that may not be released, Alan travels around a foreign world fighting evils with special powers in his right arm that he gained by special fairy stones that allow him to create hurricanes, slice through metal and other objects, turn a knife into a grand broadsword, and cause EMP bursts or create sonic/electric energy by playing guitar or bass. Pretty much his right arm is invincible and he can block lasers and swords with it

HOLY FUCK WRITE THIS SHIT Shocked

111Fun Facts - Page 5 Empty Re: Fun Facts Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:43 pm

CS23X

CS23X

Karasu wrote:Fun Fact - CS23 enjoyed "Bleach: Heat The Soul 6" so much, he bought it twice! Razz

Fun Fact - Sadly Majeh is correct.

Fun Fact - Me and Akira are twins separated from birth.

112Fun Facts - Page 5 Empty Re: Fun Facts Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:47 pm

Weakjounin

Weakjounin

CS23X wrote:
Karasu wrote:Fun Fact - CS23 enjoyed "Bleach: Heat The Soul 6" so much, he bought it twice! Razz

Fun Fact - Sadly Majeh is correct.

Fun Fact - Me and Akira are twins separated from birth.
Fun Fact - you're half a rapist

113Fun Facts - Page 5 Empty Re: Fun Facts Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:02 pm

dvdfaust

dvdfaust

CS23X wrote:Fun Fact - Tadpoles tickle my buttcheeks.

That's sperm. sorry, by the way.

114Fun Facts - Page 5 Empty Re: Fun Facts Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:04 pm

Akira

Akira

Fun Fact - Me and Akira are twins separated from birth

Fun Fact - you're half a rapist

Fun Fact: This is all true xD

Fun Fact: Cs and I had a threesome with Cam the other night.

Fun Fact: We raped him Very Happy

Fun Fact: Cs and I are now going to engage in Bioshock sex
Epic Epic Epic Epic Epic

115Fun Facts - Page 5 Empty Re: Fun Facts Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:06 pm

Weakjounin

Weakjounin

Fun Fact - When Akira gets depressed he cries in his big daddy suit

116Fun Facts - Page 5 Empty Re: Fun Facts Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:54 am

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

Funfact: (Like in the original game being remade) My Pokémon hack will contain ninjas. They Spezialice in fast, accurate and poisonous pokémon.

117Fun Facts - Page 5 Empty Re: Fun Facts Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:20 am

Alucard009

Alucard009

Fun Fact: In Scy's Pokemon hack, he should throw in some Digimon and Neopets for huge ironic lulz.

Fun Fact: I have to sleep with this green hair spray in my hair. I hate this stuff, it makes my hair really thick and rough.

Fun Fact: Zombies are starting to show up during Christmas time too.

Fun Fact: [Singing] One, two! One, two! We not only fought but we won, too! Left, right! Left, right! There is none of the enemy left, right?!"

118Fun Facts - Page 5 Empty Re: Fun Facts Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:57 am

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

Funfact: I shall be waiting for these zombies you speak of.

119Fun Facts - Page 5 Empty Re: Fun Facts Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:07 pm

R&R

R&R

Fun Fact:Ninjas get weaker the more of them you have.

120Fun Facts - Page 5 Empty Re: Fun Facts Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:40 pm

dvdfaust

dvdfaust

Fun Fact: I know at least five people who honestly beleive the zombie apocalypse is coming.

Fun Fact: Almost all of them have plans for what to do.

Fun Fact: Many of them involve screwing over your friends/

Fun Fact: One guy actually is stockpiling weapons.

Fun Fact: The only one who doesn't is a zombie sympathizer who has a crush on the Witch. No, really, he does.

121Fun Facts - Page 5 Empty Re: Fun Facts Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:17 pm

Alucard009

Alucard009

Fun Fact: According to the "Underpaid Goons Code of Conduct", all hand to hand or weapon henchmen are required to wait their turn in a big brawl against one person.

122Fun Facts - Page 5 Empty Re: Fun Facts Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:46 am

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

Funfact: I, as a person who has read tons of science, by no means think a zombie acopalypse could be possible. I still plan to, for the lulz, gather a huge zombie survival kit when I got my own home and all. This will include weapons to beat them with, something to protect my neck and cover all bare skin, etc. Razz

123Fun Facts - Page 5 Empty Re: Fun Facts Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:36 pm

R&R

R&R

mad cow/leprosy.

124Fun Facts - Page 5 Empty Re: Fun Facts Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:52 pm

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

"...can not create mindless zombies lusting for our brains while they are slowly killing everyone because they can not be killed"

125Fun Facts - Page 5 Empty Re: Fun Facts Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:19 pm

Akira

Akira

I think the closest thing to a zombie apocalypse would be some sort of brain parasite. People wouldn't necessarily be walking dead but if they returned to their natural instinct and trying to eat you I think that still counts (Maybe like in I Am Legend?) XD
but full fledged walking dead zombies.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum