Sammich
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sammich

Revamped and ready for action!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fun Facts

+10
dvdfaust
Akira
Friki Tiki
Kazuhira
Alucard009
SCK[KC]
Weakjounin
Karasu
Corebalt
CS23X
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 8]

151Fun Facts - Page 7 Empty Re: Fun Facts Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:43 pm

Doctor Diabolical

Doctor Diabolical

Alucard009 wrote:Fun Fact: ...an amazing storyline that's having a terrible progression from dark and scary to WE'VE GOT GUNS RATATTATATATATATATTATA.
Fun Fact: This is why I defend The Strangers. It didn't become a suspense-free revenge film when the characters got the gun.

152Fun Facts - Page 7 Empty Re: Fun Facts Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:58 pm

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

Alucard009 wrote:Fun Fact: ...an amazing storyline that's having a terrible progression from dark and scary to WE'VE GOT GUNS RATATTATATATATATATTATA.

RATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATA

Fun Facts - Page 7 019Rattata

Funfact: I most likely have a born-with neurological condition wich makes me motorically very unable! ...yay. Neutral

153Fun Facts - Page 7 Empty Re: Fun Facts Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:08 pm

Alucard009

Alucard009

Fun Fact: Bears know kung fu

Fun Fact: Damn you, Rey_JJJ, those Monster Girl things are turning me on...

154Fun Facts - Page 7 Empty Re: Fun Facts Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:34 pm

R&R

R&R

they really do.

155Fun Facts - Page 7 Empty Re: Fun Facts Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:55 pm

Akira

Akira

Fun Fact: That bear could beat up chuck norris

156Fun Facts - Page 7 Empty Re: Fun Facts Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:47 am

Karasu

Karasu
Admin

SCK[KC] wrote:

RATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATA

Fun Facts - Page 7 019Rattata

OMG, LMFAO! I remember this from ages ago, I couldn't stop laughing for like 5 minutes straight xD

157Fun Facts - Page 7 Empty Re: Fun Facts Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:58 pm

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

Funfact: Raw raw Rasputin, Russian's own lovemachine!

158Fun Facts - Page 7 Empty Re: Fun Facts Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:53 am

Alucard009

Alucard009

Fun Fact: Rasputin is a character in fighting game World Heroes 2. His powers are fireballs, spinning energy power, and the ability to create giant hands to fight his opponents.

159Fun Facts - Page 7 Empty Re: Fun Facts Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:45 pm

Inari

Inari

Fun fact: Ramen was truly made for the college student.

160Fun Facts - Page 7 Empty Re: Fun Facts Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:08 am

Karasu

Karasu
Admin

Inari wrote:Fun fact: Ramen was truly made for the college student.

Agreed.

Fun Fact - Guitar Hero can become quite an addictive 2 player game at 4 in the morning xD

161Fun Facts - Page 7 Empty Re: Fun Facts Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:10 am

CS23X

CS23X

Karasu wrote:Fun Fact - Guitar Hero can become quite an addictive 2 player game at 4 in the morning xD

Fun Fact - Karasu is always intoxicated when playing said guitar hero Razz

162Fun Facts - Page 7 Empty Re: Fun Facts Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:29 pm

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

Funfact: Children under the age of 4, alongside autistic children, do not yawn contagiously.

Funfact: Kids under the age of 5 are actually dumber than budgies.

163Fun Facts - Page 7 Empty Re: Fun Facts Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:52 pm

Akira

Akira

Fun Fact: Not all Asians are smart

Lets sit next to the poorly caged wild animal! Lmao

164Fun Facts - Page 7 Empty Re: Fun Facts Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:41 pm

CS23X

CS23X

Akira wrote:Fun Fact: Not all Asians are smart

Lets sit next to the poorly caged wild animal! Lmao

Wow.... just WOW

Fun Fact - The new Pokemon suck...

165Fun Facts - Page 7 Empty Re: Fun Facts Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:52 am

CS23X

CS23X

Fun Fact - This is my first double post.

Fun Fact - Majeh is a hilarious drunk.

Fun Fact - He wrote a song last night that only we can know XD

166Fun Facts - Page 7 Empty Re: Fun Facts Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:31 am

dvdfaust

dvdfaust

Karasu wrote:
Inari wrote:Fun fact: Ramen was truly made for the college student.

Agreed.

Fun Fact - Guitar Hero can become quite an addictive 2 player game at 4 in the morning xD

Fun Fact: While Ramen may be the ideal college food, Pop Tarts are a close runner-up.

Fun Fact: Rock Band isn't a totally shameless Guitar Hero clone because most of the Rock Band team worked on the first 2 Guitar Hero games. In fact, now it's mostly switched. Look at the set lists of World Tour and Rock Band 2 and tell me that's a coincidence.

167Fun Facts - Page 7 Empty Re: Fun Facts Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:37 pm

Alucard009

Alucard009

Fun Fact: Guitar Hero fanboys are complete bias asses when it comes to the games. Rock Band 2's songs that arrived in World Tour got guitar gameplay comparisons. Bon Jovi's "Livin' on a Prayer" gameplay video the Guitar Hero fanboys said it was better when the only difference was an easier solo and the song dragging on for an extra 30 seconds.

Comments included "Rock Band tries to be real and is too easy!" and "Guitar Hero pwned, hands down." Then in "Everlong", they were saying "Guitar Hero follows the real thing better, so its better" when the Rock Band version is more active and faster with less boring 1 chord sections that follow the rhythm and lead in unison. They can't make up their minds just for the sake of saying the now dying source material is better.

Fun Fact: No seriously, there were like what, 4 Guitar Hero games last year and most of them sucked? I'm not bias, I'm just saying Guitar Hero is losing its touch when they could do what Rock Band does and release things as DLC than churn out new games running on the same engine.

Fun Fact: If I hear another Hawaiian song playing loudly over my music when there's ANOTHER FUCKING TV THEY CAN HEAR/WATCH IT ON, I swear to god I will become a real violent mofo and let Ryuji come out to destroy this annoying crap.

Fun Fact: ticklishways.deviantart.com :The source for your Rule 34'd Pokemon (really though, he's filled my inbox up with so many I've had to take a break since its not my interest. Glad to know the internet lives up to its reputation >___>)

168Fun Facts - Page 7 Empty Re: Fun Facts Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:06 am

dvdfaust

dvdfaust

Fun Fact: This thread would be even worse as a flame war than as a spam thread.

Fun Fact: Both games are fun and I see both as different experiences, I own several from both framchises.

Fun Fact: Freezepop, famous for doing synth pop songs in a ton of rhythm games, also regularly appear at PAX.

Fun Fact: Duke Nukem Forever is done. Yes, really. There was a playable version of it at PAX.

Fun Fact: Kanye West is still not a nice man. At all.

169Fun Facts - Page 7 Empty Re: Fun Facts Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:06 pm

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

dvdfaust wrote:Fun Fact: Kanye West is still not a nice man. At all.

FUck Kanye West. The moment he released that song "Stronger" I have hated him forever. I mean, seriously. He just gave proper lyrics to a song by a band named Daftpunk, wich I am fine with, BUT the artist is not "Kanye West ft. Daftpunk", or more of, it is not "Daftpunk ft. Kanye West", as it should be. Daftpunk can even be seen in the friggen music video.

170Fun Facts - Page 7 Empty Re: Fun Facts Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:31 pm

Alucard009

Alucard009

Fun Fact: MOÈ!!! [faints from bloodloss after seeing a hot pic of his goddess]

Fun Fact: Dio has rocked for a long, long time. Now its time for him to pass the torch.

Fun Fact: THERE'S A RAINBOW IN THE DARK

Fun Fact: Rock Band 3's new guitar has a real guitar that requires you to play real chords to play the game.

Fun Fact: Also, Rock Band's inclusion of the keyboard and 3 person vocal harmonies means that now there can be 7 players on Rock Band 3. Let's hope those anime conventions choose wireless.

171Fun Facts - Page 7 Empty Re: Fun Facts Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:02 am

CS23X

CS23X

Fun Fact - The guy in the post above needs to be slapped =3

172Fun Facts - Page 7 Empty Re: Fun Facts Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:33 am

Alucard009

Alucard009

Fun Fact: There are many guys in the post above yours, so theologically they all need to be slapped, including yourself.

Fun Fact: Right now I'm doing a challenge run in The Darkest Faerie where I try to beat the game without upgrading my gear. This means I'll be using the worst armor in the game possible (weapons auto upgrade), and already some enemies can beat my health down real quick.

Fun Fact: Doing this challenge actually makes the game challenging.

173Fun Facts - Page 7 Empty Re: Fun Facts Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:53 am

Weakjounin

Weakjounin

Fun Fact: He means the guy directly above him, notice it was guy. which is singular, not plural meaning only one guy. So the only guy above him was you.

174Fun Facts - Page 7 Empty Re: Fun Facts Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:53 pm

CS23X

CS23X

Weakjounin you are awesome XD, I was actually about to post that.

Fun Fact - You should never question another's use of the English language unless you know how to properly use it yourself.

Fun Fact - Pokemon White and Black are the best Pokemon games out.

175Fun Facts - Page 7 Empty Re: Fun Facts Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:24 am

Alucard009

Alucard009

Fun Fact: Screwing around, dummkopfs >.>

Guy: There are many people who are "guys". You get it? I'm not the only guy.

Fun Fact: A PIRATE I WAS MEANT TO BE, TRIM THE SAILS AND ROAM THE SEA

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum