Sammich
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sammich

Revamped and ready for action!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Victorian Gothic RP

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 7]

151Victorian Gothic RP - Page 7 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:38 am

Alucard009

Alucard009

Graham looks at Lucas briefly.

"Graham? Who is this gentleman? In any case, we should not do such a thing to this elderly woman's fine establishment. Or at least, not without the proper tools."

Briefly he passes by Lily and sneaks a bomb into her pocket and a box of matches.

"My my, such pretty feet. Do not blow them off when you use that."

Graham removes his top hat and bows to the woman.

"I apologize in advance, but please leave the room for a moment as we begin work."

152Victorian Gothic RP - Page 7 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:25 am

R&R

R&R

the woman walks into the kitchen mumbling "oh dear..."

153Victorian Gothic RP - Page 7 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:29 pm

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

Lucas takes the bomb and matches from Lily's pocket and gives it a Jack Sparrow like look.

Lucas: Erm, well, why the hell not.

And thus, he started setting up the bomb.

154Victorian Gothic RP - Page 7 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:48 pm

R&R

R&R

the bomb is set and ready to blow... I wonder how powerful it is...

155Victorian Gothic RP - Page 7 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:39 am

Alucard009

Alucard009

*I'ma filler here*

As the fuse on the bomb hits the bomb itself, a thick smoke floods the room. It's incredibly hard to see, and Lily feels herself being hoisted off the ground.

"Such a cute girl...heh heh heh...HYAHAHAHAHAHA!"

There is a loud crash and when the smoke clears there is a large hole in the middle of the room. It seems Graham has just run off with Lily into the depths below...

156Victorian Gothic RP - Page 7 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:45 am

R&R

R&R

as the smoke clears Lucas can see the basement. it has a small flaming, slightly terrified creature in a large pit of ash.... a baby Balrog? it picks up a fragment of the floor and starts eating.

there is also a cave entrance. you can hear unfrozen water.

157Victorian Gothic RP - Page 7 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:39 pm

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

Lucas looks down at them depths and the monster, his head slightly tilted and making a face:

Lucas: Oh for fucks sake. Monster first I guess (Lily should be able to make it on her own...)

Lucas, without yet jumping into the basement, sprinkled some holy water on the baby balrog.

158Victorian Gothic RP - Page 7 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:50 pm

R&R

R&R

The water turns to steam and burns Lucas's face.

159Victorian Gothic RP - Page 7 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:04 am

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

Feeling his face briefly burn, he guickly pulls his way away from the steam with no big damage.

Lucas: Allright, well that didn't work. What should we do, stab it with silver? Tell it it shall not pass?

160Victorian Gothic RP - Page 7 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:10 am

R&R

R&R

the baby balrog sits there turning the wood into charcoal...

161Victorian Gothic RP - Page 7 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:05 am

Alucard009

Alucard009

Graham cackles evilly as he holds Lily close in the corner of the room that isn't burning to ashes.

"My my, dear. Such a cute one. You'll be a perfect sacrifice!"

Graham smiles and pulls out a strange cold silver arrow he throws point first at the baby balrog

162Victorian Gothic RP - Page 7 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:20 am

R&R

R&R

the tiny Balrog lets out a supersonic scream before dieing and exploding, deafening Lucas and making him light headed and nauseous. the room gets dark being lit only by the embers and the smell of decay.

163Victorian Gothic RP - Page 7 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:19 pm

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

Lucas holds his hands at his ears, slightly stunned by the sudden pain and temporary loss of hearing as Lily grimaces, feeling slightly anxious due to Graham pulling her closer.

Lucas: Awww you fucking--!!

Rising his eyebrows while trying to overcome the nausea, he gets perfectly up to his full tallness despite of the fair amount of sonic damage.

Lucas: Well... I suppose it got a bit dark.

164Victorian Gothic RP - Page 7 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Sat May 21, 2011 2:13 pm

R&R

R&R

.....oops

as Lucas comes to his senses he finds he is knee deep in ash. there is steam coming from the small cave entrance, the side entrance has been defrosted, and the old lady is weeping over the death of the baby Balrog.

165Victorian Gothic RP - Page 7 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Sat May 21, 2011 2:22 pm

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

Lucas: Aww geesh. Well, then. Onto the cave, anyone?

166Victorian Gothic RP - Page 7 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Sat May 21, 2011 2:32 pm

R&R

R&R

Lucas enters the cave, it is massive. One wrong step can lead to death.

167Victorian Gothic RP - Page 7 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Tue May 31, 2011 8:14 am

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

Lucas briefly turns to look back.

Lucas: ...anyone wanna go first instead a me?

168Victorian Gothic RP - Page 7 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Tue May 31, 2011 5:54 pm

R&R

R&R

when Lucas turns his foot slips before he realizes he is all alone other than the weeping old lady.

he better react fast.

169Victorian Gothic RP - Page 7 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:56 pm

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

Lucas: WHAT THE HELL IS THIS, OLD LADY?!!

Lucas brings his fist to his side ready to punch, the silver blade ejecting from under his sleeve.

170Victorian Gothic RP - Page 7 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:42 pm

R&R

R&R

Lucas is falling, it is quite a long way down, he cant see pass the steam but he is falling faster and faster right next to a rock wall.

171Victorian Gothic RP - Page 7 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:49 pm

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

Startled, Lucas pulls back his spring loaded blades. There might not be much time until the propable collision, but it would most likely be best to not have those things around.

172Victorian Gothic RP - Page 7 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:42 am

R&R

R&R

Lucus splashes into a very deep, kinda large pool of water. slightly warm.

173Victorian Gothic RP - Page 7 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:06 pm

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

Lucas gets up, grunting, then attemping to look around.

Lucas: Oh hell. Where the hell is everybody?

174Victorian Gothic RP - Page 7 Empty Re: Victorian Gothic RP Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:55 pm

R&R

R&R

he feels like he is not alone, there are splashes in the water and he can feel something brush up against his leg, his body went pretty numb from the impact-

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum