Sammich
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sammich

Revamped and ready for action!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Inari's Fanart

+9
Weakjounin
Akira
Karasu
Kazuhira
Blakz
CS23X
SCK[KC]
Friki Tiki
Inari
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 8]

126Inari's Fanart - Page 6 Empty Re: Inari's Fanart Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:38 pm

Inari

Inari

Happy Holidays everyone ^_^

http://galexi.webs.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=109980315

And the one right after this one is it without the background.

127Inari's Fanart - Page 6 Empty Re: Inari's Fanart Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:51 pm

Inari

Inari

.-.

another one bites the dust.

http://galexi.webs.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=110708539

128Inari's Fanart - Page 6 Empty Re: Inari's Fanart Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:40 pm

Akira

Akira

First pic: As I said, I really like the background, you should do them more often =3, You drew Nala well as I also told you. I already told you what I thought, Blah blah blah xD

Second pic: I really love the concept of this one; As weird as it sounds, I really like how you drew him as kid. How his shirt is stretched at the collar, he's slightly beaten and how he is defending someone with a stick and then he fades into his older self x3 Really neat idea~

129Inari's Fanart - Page 6 Empty Re: Inari's Fanart Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:41 pm

Corebalt

Corebalt
Admin

Inari wrote:.-.

another one bites the dust.

http://galexi.webs.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=110708539

Oh, I must say - there's a nice premise behind this piece. The shading and positioning of both Vinces are on par this time around.

However, my only issue is with the feet, which seem to be floating in space. They need to be angled up slightly towards the viewer, even if there isn't a ground to stand on - or else they look flat.

https://sammich.forumotion.net

130Inari's Fanart - Page 6 Empty Re: Inari's Fanart Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:27 pm

Inari

Inari

thanks for the advice and im glad you liked this one ^^
(already talked to you on msn about it so I wont become redundant lol)

And I lied about my holiday themed pic, yes Vince and Nala made
a charming holiday card however here is a real rendition of my Xmas-

http://galexi.webs.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=110886303

131Inari's Fanart - Page 6 Empty Re: Inari's Fanart Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:34 pm

Friki Tiki

Friki Tiki

Hehe, despite the life of bitterness, the years have been great for Scrooge. Nicely done!

132Inari's Fanart - Page 6 Empty Re: Inari's Fanart Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:39 am

Corebalt

Corebalt
Admin

Inari wrote:thanks for the advice and im glad you liked this one ^^
(already talked to you on msn about it so I wont become redundant lol)

And I lied about my holiday themed pic, yes Vince and Nala made
a charming holiday card however here is a real rendition of my Xmas-

http://galexi.webs.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=110886303

Ice ice v__v

What a elegantly colored - yet blisteringly cold picture this is lol. I like the layout of the page, it definitely does feel like reading a page in a old christmas story book. The effects and font choices for both the quote and the following paragraph cement this.

The coloring of the figure is on par as usual, and the attention to real life traits is appreciated (i.e. the candle light and the brightened background). My only issue is with her hand... You know me - the anatomy Nazi .__.'

The human hand is the same size as the face. Yes - all readers, hold your hand up to your face and check... So it looks a tad small in my opinion. Also, you've taken a few liberties in facial features - not to demean them, i just wanted to point out that I noticed lol

Good picture over all, especially for the holidays. Keep up the good work. You're like... the forum's figurehead for artistic talent ^^

https://sammich.forumotion.net

133Inari's Fanart - Page 6 Empty Re: Inari's Fanart Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:09 am

Inari

Inari

*takes a bow*
Always a pleasure to hear from you, though once again you’ve given me too much credit. xD
I am not the forum’s figurehead of artistic talent. I just have no life and I like Photoshop. *shrugs*

I am pleased to hear you like my pic of me as scrooge, it is an odd one for it suits me just fine in a variety of ways. The coloring is always one of my favorite parts for it allows the pic to come to life.

As for the hand, we’ve discussed this on msn. I have a really small hand just like I have a large nose—due to the cartoon nature of this pic I was able to deliberately take liberties with the anatomy. However you are right, I do struggle with hands. Normally I draw them too large because I overcompensate for my own small hands and the end result tends to be abnormal. So I cannot win either way.

Thank you again for the lovely and helpful comments. If you all keep commenting, I’ll keep drawning.

134Inari's Fanart - Page 6 Empty Re: Inari's Fanart Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:51 am

R&R

R&R

bah humbug. that is all.

okay okay okay, I like the way you did the hair. but I think the candle stick's handle is upside down.

135Inari's Fanart - Page 6 Empty Re: Inari's Fanart Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:06 pm

Inari

Inari

lol fair enough.

Yeah I kinda winged the candle stick .-.

136Inari's Fanart - Page 6 Empty Re: Inari's Fanart Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:15 pm

Inari

Inari

Kevin Flynn, "The Grid. A digital frontier. I tried to picture clusters of information as they
moved through the computer. What did they look like? Ships, motorcycles? Were the
circuits like freeways? I kept dreaming of a world I thought I'd never see.
And then, one day... I got in."

In tribute to the new movie, I give you this-
http://galexi.webs.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=112095673

P.S.
I finally drew normal male hair!~

137Inari's Fanart - Page 6 Empty Re: Inari's Fanart Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:58 pm

R&R

R&R

nice, the suit could be darker so the blue looks more vibrant, but other than that I like it.

138Inari's Fanart - Page 6 Empty Re: Inari's Fanart Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:48 pm

Inari

Inari

well...that was eventful...

Moving right along, I waited awhile hoping I'd get more comments on tron
before I posted my other stuff but the wait has been enough. Three off the press,
though I've been sitting on them for awhile.

Happy New Year
http://galexi.webs.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=113401503

New oc
http://galexi.webs.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=113401504

MTG Card...dont ask just look
http://galexi.webs.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=113402035
(the background of the card is not mine, nor does the card template
belong to me.)

As always, please enjoy and comments are really appreciated.

139Inari's Fanart - Page 6 Empty Re: Inari's Fanart Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:21 pm

R&R

R&R

"server could not be found"

140Inari's Fanart - Page 6 Empty Re: Inari's Fanart Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:24 pm

Inari

Inari

.-. they should work.
I replaced them so hopefully no more worries.

141Inari's Fanart - Page 6 Empty Re: Inari's Fanart Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:41 pm

R&R

R&R

works now, I like the bottom two but the top one creeps me out.

142Inari's Fanart - Page 6 Empty Re: Inari's Fanart Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:10 pm

Friki Tiki

Friki Tiki

Love Obeah, great job. Though if Inari is a lightning user, I think that fits in the red category not a blue in MTG, but still very interesting!

143Inari's Fanart - Page 6 Empty Re: Inari's Fanart Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:41 am

Weakjounin

Weakjounin

HOLY SHIT IT'S THE YEAR OF THE RABBIT ALREADY!
INARI IS CHEAT LOL Very Happy for only 4 mana and the third ability is like super deck burner. Used with the brain parasite blue card it's like
HAHA FUCK YOU.
nice art overall (y)
but one small thing is that the tron pic, the head seems slightly too large and the arms seem I don't know how to say it but something is off.
*edit*: since i left hong kong I havent played mtg cause its expensive here is swiss so I've never even heard of Sozin or whatever his death name is. Jace was a cool guy in my books, but Garruk was my guy Very Happy
Are elves still OP when you play with banned cards?

144Inari's Fanart - Page 6 Empty Re: Inari's Fanart Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:54 am

Inari

Inari

Ah my dear Obeah, he has many effects on audiences, yet I love him still. After all, he is one of
my favorite characters I have ever created.

As for my Inari Planeswalker, I use a black/blue deck similarly the way the card is set up. This Inari
bears my name for this is what I envisioned as an avatar of my own deck. Though I left a few aspects
out of it I figured that card would best represent a large portion of my strategies; the lovely cancel
cards as well as the life gaining effects of my vampires; ^^ Best of both worlds.

Back to the tron for a brief moment, scy said a similar thing regarding the arms. I believe it's the
shoulder armor on one of them that throws off the vacancy of the other. I’m not quite sure myself,
but I still really like the head as well as the pic in its entirety.

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments, they are as always, much appreciated.

145Inari's Fanart - Page 6 Empty Re: Inari's Fanart Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:04 am

Weakjounin

Weakjounin

Very Happy I wanna try playing a game of MTG with you once, see your blue black deck, but I'm just saying I use some banned elves, and my mass elf with +3/+3 is pretty annoying Very Happy
I love my elves they're so OP

146Inari's Fanart - Page 6 Empty Re: Inari's Fanart Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:58 am

Karasu

Karasu
Admin

Why does Inari only have a 4 and not like 4/4? Did the game change since I last played it all those years ago?

On a more "on topic" note, awesome drawings as always. I like the rabbit, very cute, but also has a sort of proud look on it's face, like it's also very wise and knowledgeable... or maybe it's just grumpy. Razz He looks (the rabbit) like he'd be quite cynical... I'd invite him to dinner, given the chance >.>

As for the tundra wolf, I must say I was expecting this. I was talking to Akira yesterday or the day before and he was saying about Wolf's Rain... it was only a matter of time Very Happy Looks good! Hopefully we'll all get some information/back-stories about him soon.

The magic card is really well done. As aforementioned, it's been yeeeears since I last played. I think I used to use green and blue, and then white and blue... or green, white and blue. I dunno lol. But yeah, looks great Very Happy What are the "+2" "-2" for? I remember having to tap land or something, but like, what's the difference between plus and minus?

147Inari's Fanart - Page 6 Empty Re: Inari's Fanart Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:55 am

Weakjounin

Weakjounin

Karasu wrote:Why does Inari only have a 4 and not like 4/4? Did the game change since I last played it all those years ago?

On a more "on topic" note, awesome drawings as always. I like the rabbit, very cute, but also has a sort of proud look on it's face, like it's also very wise and knowledgeable... or maybe it's just grumpy. Razz He looks (the rabbit) like he'd be quite cynical... I'd invite him to dinner, given the chance >.>

As for the tundra wolf, I must say I was expecting this. I was talking to Akira yesterday or the day before and he was saying about Wolf's Rain... it was only a matter of time Very Happy Looks good! Hopefully we'll all get some information/back-stories about him soon.

The magic card is really well done. As aforementioned, it's been yeeeears since I last played. I think I used to use green and blue, and then white and blue... or green, white and blue. I dunno lol. But yeah, looks great Very Happy What are the "+2" "-2" for? I remember having to tap land or something, but like, what's the difference between plus and minus?
It's a planeswalker Very Happy they're like not monsters

148Inari's Fanart - Page 6 Empty Re: Inari's Fanart Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:03 pm

Inari

Inari

For the record that little bunny was a pain to draw, that gave me soo much trouble. So I’m
glad it turned out well.

I watched wolf’s rain when it was first released in Japanese and then Akira randomly watched it
recently so it was necessary for me to draw a fanart ^^’ If we actually do anything with this character
I already have some info on him.

Anyway, to address the Planeswalker; A Planeswalker is like a representation of another Player
that is summoned to the field by someone the same way a monster card is. However, Planeswalker
cards are more like enchantments for they cannot attack. Instead you can use their effects by adding
or subtracting from their total life, in this case the 4 on my card. Inari Planeswalker has a life force
of 4 however if you use its first ability you add 2 life to it thus making it have a life force of 6.
In order to use the other abilities though you have to subtract from their life force, if their life
equals zero they die.

Other cards can destroy Planeswalkers however they are under the control of their owner.
For example if you were to attack me personally but redirect the attack to my Planeswalker I could
assign a monster or card to protect it instead. Planeswalkers are very interesting to use, but rare
to get. I really like Jace Beleren and Sorin Markov.

149Inari's Fanart - Page 6 Empty Re: Inari's Fanart Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:51 pm

Inari

Inari

Not my normal habit of drawing a layout
and then a pic of the characters but I like
this pic regardlessly...

In the dwindling rp, I give you Dantès the Great and Lady Mysteria.
Though this does pertain a spoiler, if the rp were to progress
this would have been revealed in relatively soon anyway.
http://galexi.webs.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=114416355

150Inari's Fanart - Page 6 Empty Re: Inari's Fanart Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:39 pm

Karasu

Karasu
Admin

*sitting in airport on phone*

Nice drawing as always, a more dark and mysterious theme though, it seems.
The dude kinda reminds me of urahara for some reason.

I noticed the forum has become very quiet, don't tell me you killed them all for not replying? Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum