Sammich
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sammich

Revamped and ready for action!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Insane RP Adventure!!

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 22]

276Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 12 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:35 am

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

[Go to the cafe]

277Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 12 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:03 pm

R&R

R&R

[Go somewhere]

"Middle hasn't let me down yet."

278Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 12 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:14 pm

Alucard009

Alucard009

{For Beat}

Beat enters the cafe. Just like the outer area, it looks all futuristic and such with some interesting decor and anti-gravity furniture placements. There's not a single person around. On the counter there are several odd looking pastries and such. From what Beat can gather, some of these are chocolate covered marshmallows and some are some kind of jam pastries.

[Take foods]
[Cause a mess]
[Bounce around in the low gravity like a ninja]
[Call the Vegan Police]
[Leave]
[Do nothing]

{For Atriarch}

Atriarch steps through the middle door and finds himself standing in the middle of a large backyard patio. A spider frantically dashes across the railing.

[Go inside]
[Spray pesticide on the railing]
[Run around out here]
[Start digging a hole to China]
[Do nothing]

279Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 12 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:52 pm

dvdfaust

dvdfaust

OH OK I'll go in.

280Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 12 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:52 pm

R&R

R&R

[Spray pesticide on the railing]
-cough cough-

281Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 12 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:12 pm

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

[Take foods]
[Cause a mess]

a.k.a. Eat everything messily.

282Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 12 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:33 am

Alucard009

Alucard009

{For Beat}

Beat, after consuming many of the foods in the cafe and making a huge mess, is currently hyper off of his ass from all the insanely sugary items they had (That vacuum sealed pie tablet was CRAZY)

[Sugar rush]
[Sugar rush]
[Sugar rush]
[Sugar rush]
[All work and no play make Jack a dull boy]
[Run out into space]
[Stay inside and keep snacking]
[Enter a crazy hallucination]
[Do nothing]

{For Atriarch}

Atriarch sprays the pesticide onto the rail. The spider makes his second round and...what the hell? Its hacking and being dramatic.

"I never found true love...they'll never take me alive...ROSEBUD..."

The spider pulls out a really tiny piece of C4 and F*** ME! That damn little inch sized explosive just took out the whole damn area! Where the house once was there is now a smoldering crater, Atriarch standing there black and burned like in the cartoons.

[Ow...(faint]
[The lag catches up and you get sent flying]
[Jump off the side of the cliff into the ocean]
[Stand there and blink]
[Do nothing]

{For Altu}

Altu enters the dark cave, the darkness darkening the dark...blackness. Suffice to say, its really bloody dark. In the distance, he can hear loud footsteps and a little girl's voice.

283Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 12 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:45 pm

dvdfaust

dvdfaust

[MAGIC TIEM!] I'll put a bit of fire on my fingertip so I can see where the voice is coming from, but not move in just yet.

284Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 12 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:40 am

Alucard009

Alucard009

{For Altu}

As Altu activates the fire, he sees in the distance a rather dark pale little girl with glowing yellow eyes with a large submarine diver guy with a drill for an arm and a helmet filled with dozens of yellow lights (How do they even see through that?). They look rather calm, and the big guy isn't killing anyone...yet. Behind them there's a treasure chest with a dead guy lying on it. They turn around and the girl starts stabbing the guy with a syringe gun

285Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 12 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:27 pm

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

[Sugar rush]
[Sugar rush]
[Sugar rush]
[Sugar rush]
[Stay inside and keep snacking]
[Enter a crazy hallucination]

286Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 12 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:13 am

dvdfaust

dvdfaust

[pull out my camera] I haven't got a lot of onfo on Bouncers yet, so I'll take a few pictures before he rages.

287Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 12 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:33 pm

Alucard009

Alucard009

{For Beat}

Beat suddenly finds himself falling from high in the air, passing by several buildings that mysteriously float. The sky covered in black clouds opens itself into a blue abyss that rain starts falling from despite being clear. As Beat turns over in the air, he is about to hit the ground at high speeds when he suddenly stops. The land around him becomes entirely black and he is standing on a giant stained glass window of Snow White. There is a sword, a shield, and a magic rod in front of him.

"You have strength. However, for what strength you have, you must sacrifice something in return."

[Take (insert item)]
[Sacrifice (insert item)]
[Screw you, narrative, I'ma take 'em all!]
[This reference sucks. Next game!]
[Break the glass window]
[Dive off the edge into darkness]
[Fall asleep, its dark and strangely cozy]
[Rocket outta here]
[Do nothing]

{For Altu}

Altu begins snapping pictures.

"HORROR" 500 PP
"DRAMA" 500 PP
"ACTION" 500 PP
"GORE" 500 PP
"EROTICA" 9001 PP (WTF)

The Big Daddy immediately notices that last one and turns red, charging at Altu at high speeds. THEY SEEMED SO DAMN SLOW UNTIL NOW!

288Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 12 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:38 am

R&R

R&R

[The lag catches up and you get sent flying]
"SLINGSHOT Effec-"

289Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 12 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:22 am

dvdfaust

dvdfaust

Alucard009 wrote:"EROTICA" 9001 PP (WTF)

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAND!!!!!! Also, I try to dodge and lay a cyclone trap between the two of us. I'll also try to check what the little sister is up to.

290Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 12 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:11 pm

Alucard009

Alucard009

{For Atriarch}

After Atriarch flies through the air (about 3 times according to the animations) he finds himself standing in a pile of debris he caused when he crashed through a strange tower-like building. As he looks around, there is a door with a large bunch of digital coding and numbers running through the door itself into the knob. Looks like a puzzle you need to solve to open it.

[Attempt to solve it]
[Look at it and stare at the pretty colors]
[Hey! It just cursed at me in binary!]
[Kick the door]
[Kill it with fire]
[Jump into Altu's story to steal a Hacking Tool from the Big Daddy]
[Jump out the "window" you entered]
[Do nothing]

{For Altu}

Altu dodges and the cyclone trap launches the Big Daddy into the air. As he looks at the Little Sister, she's stabbing the dead guy on the chest with her syringe and POW the Big Daddy lands on Altu. It lies on its back and waves around like a Gmod ragdoll trying to stand up. PAIN!

291Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 12 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:44 am

R&R

R&R

[Attempt to solve it}
"I'm pretty sure.... that this is a wall..."

292Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 12 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:18 pm

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

(Ye be referencing to Kingdom Hearts! And apparently even more specifically to the first one!)

[Take sword]
[Sacrifice fluff from the bottom of his pockets]

293Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 12 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:46 pm

Alucard009

Alucard009

{For Beat}

Beat cheats the system by grabbing the sword and...ditching random pocket fluff. SUCKERS! As the enemies come around, suddenly HOLY SHIT http://www.neopets.com/games/cheatmonster.phtml

[Panic]
[Run]
[Negotiate]
[Stand there like every moron in a horror movie that ends up dying because they didn't run away from the murderous monster]
[Bring it on, sucka! (Fight)]
[Have a heart attack]
[Try to jump off the edge of the platform]
[Do nothing]

{For Atriarch}

Atriarch sees the wall form randomly generated words. Perhaps there is some kind of meaning behind them?

lfinyal
neomsoe
to
gvie
su
piontrect
ormf
the
skardsen

[Decipher]
[Hint?]
[Force your way in]
[Call someone on your phone at random]
["Why do people have to make complicated puzzles for their office buildings?!"]
[Jump out the way you entered]
[Do nothing]

294Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 12 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:40 pm

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

[Panic]
[Run]

295Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 12 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:21 am

Alucard009

Alucard009

{For Beat}

Beat's jaw drops and he starts running in circles as the Cheat Monster chases him with its fiery fury and claws. This is a Neopets creature?!

[Call for help]
[Jump off the edge of the window platform thingy]
[Stand and fight!]
[Uh...I didn't do it?]
[Space time rewind]
[Stand there and get pwned]
[Put on all those badges in your pocket to boost your stats]
[Do nothing]

296Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 12 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:31 am

R&R

R&R

[Decipher]
Atriarch- Lets see. "finally someone to give us protectin from the darkness" oh my. how did they know?

297Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 12 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:14 pm

Alucard009

Alucard009

{For Atriarch}

The door clicks and opens, sliding down into the groudn and revealing a high tech room with neon lights and those lights that are all over the walls and floor. The lights all meet in the center of the room, where a human-sized robotic fairy-like creature is hovering in midair over a red source of power. Every strand of her hair reaches the walls, and her eyes are covered with a black visor with red lights. The lights shift themselves to look at Atriarch.

"...Have been awaiting...your arrival. World...is in danger...I am the Cyber Fairy...controls all data flow in the world...and knows of all...darkness coming...must defeat it...to save existence..."

The puts her high tech metal-covered arms forward and a black and red portal appears.

"Please...enter and...save us..."

[Enter]
[Decline]
[Talk]
[Ask where this is ripped off from because its kinda neat]
[Pull the plug]
[Splash her with your Super Soaker]
[Turn around and leave]
[Poke the barrier with a stick]
[Do nothing]

298Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 12 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:10 am

R&R

R&R

[Poke the barrier with a stick]

299Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 12 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:30 pm

Alucard009

Alucard009

{For Atriarch}

Atriarch pokes the barrier and the stick immediately is pulled from his hand into the other side. He hears blood curling screams and demonic chanting and growling.

[Do something]
[Do nothing]

300Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 12 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:51 am

R&R

R&R

[go into portal]
"whats the worse that could happen?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 22]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum