Sammich
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sammich

Revamped and ready for action!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Insane RP Adventure!!

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down  Message [Page 18 of 22]

426Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 18 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:49 pm

R&R

R&R

[ask them a question]
now why would you possibly come into a place like this?

427Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 18 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:34 pm

dvdfaust

dvdfaust

[eh, screw it. I'll dance] since I apparently say this out loud, the fourth wall has been broken. sorry soldiers, I'm a character being played by a 17 year old nerd

428Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 18 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:19 am

Alucard009

Alucard009

{For Atriarch}

Bunny girl "There's no time for that! We have to get out of here and stop the island from crashing!"

and with that, they're off. That was quick.

[Do something]
[Do nothing]

{For Altu}

Altu dances...and suddenly dark figures begin pouring from the walls. Shadow-like monsters attack!

Mitsuru "Shadows! Everyone attack!"

...Well that's redundant.

LET'S ROCK!

Scientific studies show listening to this song every battle scene involving Shadows increases your awesomeness!

Fuuka "There are four enemies! Be careful!"

The mute protagonist scans.

"It seems to be weak against fire!"

[Attack]
[Skill] - Agi 3SP Bash 10 HP
[Use Item]
[Command]
[Change Persona]
[Wait]
[Escape]
[What the hell is Agi?!]

429Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 18 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:30 pm

R&R

R&R

[Do something]
"island? crashing?"

430Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 18 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:33 am

Alucard009

Alucard009

{for Atriarch}

Well, looks like its a valid reason why there's so much panic in the air.

Oh and uh...don't look now, but your interspecies fanbase is charging at you with hearts over their heads like this is an anime.

[Do something]
[Do nothing]

431Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 18 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:46 pm

dvdfaust

dvdfaust

[Skill] - Agi 3SP Bash 10 HP

I'll do that thing then... I guess... yeah...

432Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 18 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:58 pm

R&R

R&R

-take off mask to reveal that you are really really ugly!-

433Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 18 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:32 pm

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

[Get there by muthafucking jetpacks]

434Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 18 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:39 pm

Alucard009

Alucard009

{For Beat}

To get to the falling island, Beat straps nine jetpacks to himself and revs them up. Bad idea?

Definitely, because Beat flies so fast he actually destroys the composition of the jetpacks from the massive speed and wind pressure increasing with the atmosphere. Fortunately they break apart just as Beat lands on the island. From here, it looks like there's a large hole in the ground to jump into and a castle.

[To the hole]
[To the castle]

{For Atriarch}

Atriarch removes his mask and the girls jump back in shock.

"He's just like Meleena in Mortal Kombat!"
"NOT SUGOI!"

Their panic soon turns to rage

"That's it, we're stapling that mask to your face and kicking your ass!"

Look out, here comes the angry fanbase!

[Attack]
[Run away]
[Run through them]
[Taunt]
[Pull Beat into your campaign for help]
[[Do something]
[o nothing]

{For Altu}

Altu breaks the RPG turn based system and hits two enemies at once. The enemies disperse and everyone does a victory pose. Suddenly, the high schoolers disappear in a flash of light and a strange speck appears. It's sparkling...and talking.

"Hee hee! You sure are good! You might be what we need to prevent the island from destroying everything below! I entrust you with this noble task!"

As the speck flies away, it turns around.

"SO DON'T GOOD IT UP!"

Uh...okay then. Well hero, where now? There's left, right, and forward. You came from the right.

Duck King "Yo!"

Duck King is okay!

"Hey, you're gonna need help. Call me out if ya want some!"

{You got Duck King as a Striker again!}

So where to now?

435Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 18 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:18 pm

R&R

R&R

-take of second mask to reveal original face-

436Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 18 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:45 am

Alucard009

Alucard009

{For Atriarch}

The ant girls stop being so angry and again have love hearts for eyes.

"SUGOI! TAKE ME, OH KNIGHT!"

Look out, here comes the rabbid fanbase!

[Attack]
[Run away]
[Run through them]
[Taunt]
[Make a public service announcement]
[Do something]
[Do nothing]

437Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 18 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:54 am

dvdfaust

dvdfaust

To the not-so-secret underground lair that you mentioned earlier, good sir. And I might as well ask Duck King how he got here.

438Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 18 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:28 am

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

[To the hole]

439Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 18 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:16 pm

R&R

R&R

Atrarch stands there motionless, and A little shiny, there is now a cardboard cutout where he was, and the real him is just gone.

440Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 18 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:39 am

Xovos

Xovos

Xafiel gets up from the floor. "Sorry, forgot to retie my shoes. I miss something?"

441Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 18 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:48 am

Alucard009

Alucard009

{For Beat}

Beat jumps down the hole.

FALLLIINNG!!!

Beat lands in the middle of an abandoned rave. The DJ's gone and no one's here, but a nice mess and a slice of cake are left.

[Take the cake]
[Clean up for safety's sake]
[Clean up...WITH FIRE!]
[Walk to the obvious enemy base to your left]
[Run outside to the right]
[Sit around and screw with the music equipment]
[Do nothing]

{For Atriarch}

The girls proceed to glomp the cutout, oblivious to it's fakeness. You pulled a Colonel Sanders! It looks like in the chaos you got the evil ant girl's razor sword shovel. Now where to go? The robot and rabbit people are gone, but there's a sign which reads "Ominous but not a bad guy's base" over a large tunnel with a neo-ish modern Tron-like theme.

[Do something]
[Do nothing]

{For Altu}

Altu walks along with Duck King and he tells him all about how when he went to the cave with the big daddy he was requested by passing soldiers to DJ at their venue. He was glad to since the pay was so generous.

You feel closer to Duck King.

RANK UP!

The Duck King Social Link has reached Level 2!

Inside the base, it looks like there's a few doors. Three and none of them are labeled at all, but the middle door has a lot of female laughter pouring from behind the shut modern machine style door...

...or there IS that shiny red candy-like button that in your face says "Mass Destruction."

{For Xafiel}

Xafiel tags along with Altu and Duck King as they enter a Tron-like future modern neon base. There's 3 doors and none of them are labeled at all, but the door in the middle has a lot of female laughter pouring from behind it's closed modern machine style doors...

...or there IS that shiny red candy-like button that in your face says "Mass Destruction."

442Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 18 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:00 am

R&R

R&R

"well, they aren't bad so I guess I go there"
-go to base-

443Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 18 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:43 am

Alucard009

Alucard009

{For Atriarch}

Atriarch enters the base and sees three people standing around a Tron-like neo-futuristic base. There's 3 doors and none of them are labeled at all, but the door in the middle has a lot of female laughter pouring from behind it's closed modern machine style doors...

[Go to one of the doors]
[Attack the strangers]
[Press the button]
[turn aronud]
[Run away]
[Do nothing]

444Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 18 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:06 pm

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

[Take the cake]

And eat it like a boss.

445Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 18 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:33 pm

R&R

R&R

[Go to one of the doors]
"time to leave for the left."

446Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 18 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:55 pm

Alucard009

Alucard009

{For Beat}

Beat scarfs down the cake all classy and badass like at the same time. After a brief moment of epic triumph, that leaves him with either staying at this deserted rave or going to that sign that is labeled "Totally not a bad guy's secret base of operations."

[Do something]
[Do nothing]

{For Atriarch}

Atriarch walks into the door on the left. The moment he walks through it he sees a beautiful red velvet room with several sexy scantily clad snake girls around him.

"Oh? Aw...it's not that Beat fellow...If you see him, can you tell him to go to the door on the left? We're waaaaiting! *music note*"

"Take this as a reward anyways, we know it's dangerous from here on in, and we wouldn't want a guy like you to get hurt. *music note*"

The snake girls hand Atriarch a large cloth, and after opening it he gets a shimmering bastard sword.

{Bastard Sword

A strange Bastard Sword powered by the five elements. Yes, we caved and let Heart be an element.}

[Do something]
[Do nothing]

447Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 18 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:05 pm

R&R

R&R

[Do something]
"lets hope the right door is the right door."

448Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 18 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:52 am

Xovos

Xovos

"I think I'll take..." Xafiel flips a three sided coin to help make a choice on which door to take.

"... Wait, how does this work..."

449Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 18 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:16 am

Alucard009

Alucard009

{For Atriarch}

Atriarch goes to the door on the right and sees a large red treasure chest sitting around. Ya know, the typical kind you see in all RPGs.

[Open the chest]
[Attack the chest]
[Burn the chest]
[Try to steal the chest]
[Leave the way you came in]
[Do something]
[Do nothing]

{For Xafiel}

The coin explodes from hypocrital impossibility, but the most fragments of it land in the middle of the room near the middle door.

450Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 18 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:06 am

R&R

R&R

[Open the chest]
"please be a rat spawn"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 22]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum