Sammich
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sammich

Revamped and ready for action!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Insane RP Adventure!!

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 22]

26Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:41 pm

Alucard009

Alucard009

{For Beat}

Beat sees the sword the Jin Cosplayer had left behind (+5 Damage + Chance of freezes), a pancake (+15 HP), and a random bracelet (20 money}

[Take things]
[Leave them]
[Pick your own]

[Leave]
[Do stuff]
[Do nothing]

{For Goral}

Narrator "Not really, Goral. You have entered a...well, just look up the Twilight Zone reference in the first post of this RP."

[Do stuff]
[Do nothing]

27Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:35 pm

R&R

R&R

Atriarch: "well I am out of here, hear you later disembodied voice."

[grabs his Japanese daggers and Hooked Cutlass and leaves]

28Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:23 am

Xovos

Xovos

"... Huh." Xafial stared blankly at the now bullet riddled room, placing his two guns back under his jacket.

"Well then, seems your battle got cut short." He leaned back lazily into the counter as he spoke to the fighter who stood across the room from him. "Seeing as I'm already up and awake, there's no more point for me to try to sleep." Still a bit hungry from before his nap picked up a fork and tapped it against his now frozen plate of turkey. "It seems my meal has gotten cold..."

He watched as the slightly awkward swordsman looted the place. "You know anything 'bout this area? Kinda new here."

29Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:43 pm

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

[Take things]

Beat: Nahh, not really, I'm pretty new too. Or, well, I suppose I live here, but still, I'm pretty new. Althought, I suggest you beware of radioactive spiders. UNLESS, of course, you wanna know how do you shot web.

Beat, stuffing the pancakes into his mouth already (with no sense of possibly needing them in the future whatsoever) took the Jin-cosplayers katana and placed it by the side of his own, then also taking the bracelet, and putting it into his pocket.

[Beat's HP recovered by 15!]

Beat
HP: 46/60
Strength: 50
PEP: 55

(Offgame note: It's amazingly fun to stuff pop-culture references to your characters mouth. This time, spiderman and the "how do I shot web" meme.)

30Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:03 pm

Alucard009

Alucard009

{For Beat}

Beat suddenly finds a strange portal in front of him. Moments later, he is pulled into it by an invisible force and finds himself in the middle of a desert island in the middle of the ocean. There are a few trees and there is a large forest behind him.

[Enter the forest]
[Swim]
[Sleep on the sand]
[Kick a crab]
[Do nothing]

{For Xafial and Goral}

Beat disappears before their very eyes and soon the building collapses on top of them from being frozen (Don't ask how that works). As they climb out of the rubble, they find themselves in a western town with tumbleweeds and everything.

[Go to the bank]
[Go to the saloon]
[Go to the stables]
[Go to the blacksmith]
[Get the hell out of here]
[KILLING TIME!!!]
[Sleep]
[Do nothing]

31Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:17 am

R&R

R&R

[Go to the blacksmith]

32Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:58 am

Alucard009

Alucard009

{For Goral}

Goral enters the blacksmith. The man hammering an anvil looks like every other stereotypical Western character.

"I reckon ya came here fer some weaponry or transportation? I've got just the stuff yer lookin' for."

And, big surprise, he talks like one too. Sounds like Jubei from BlazBlue, a nice touch. Maybe they hired his voice actor?

[Items]

=Winchester Rifle
=Single Action Army
=Tomahawk
=Hovercar
=Space Shuttle

My my, it seems that this blacksmith has quite the interesting inventory, wouldn't you say?

[Buy something]
[Start a robbery]
[Barter]
[Haggle]
[Steal something magically]
[Run away! He's gonna blow up the vault!]
[Do nothing]

33Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:57 pm

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

Beat: ...fair enough, I suppose.

[Enter the forest]

34Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:17 pm

dvdfaust

dvdfaust

Altu drops his hands to his sides as he approaches the island, the wind in the King of Red Lion's sail falling to a standstill. As the sand whispers against King's hull, he turns to Altu and mutters, "Are you sure this isn't Hyrule?" Altu jumps out and walks backwards to the forest, calling to King, "One does not simply sail into the RP!" Altu turns around and follows the footprints into the forest.

35Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:38 am

R&R

R&R

[buy something]
"sounds like ultima 1 to me" Atriarch thinks, he then says "I'll take the Winchester rifle"

36Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:51 am

Xovos

Xovos

"What the... How long was I asleep?!" Xafiel questioned his surroundings as he slowly made his way to the center of town.

"Perhaps there may bit a bit of time for fun soon. A small western town, they never really go a full day without gunfire sounding across the place, do they?"

His attention quickly turned to the small group of people standing beside him staring as he spoke. It occurred to him that he may have been thinking out loud. "Heh... Hi there."

37Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:10 am

Alucard009

Alucard009

{For Beat}

Beat steps into the vast forest. The world around him grows steadily darker as he descends deeper into the woods. The trees start becoming bare and devoid of leaves and life, there are strange ominous noises, and when he sees the sky clear once more, he sees he's under a huge storm cloud with a full moon visible through a small patch of open sky.

Ahead of Beat, he sees there are 3 locations he can go to: An old castle, a gypsy camp, or a carnival fairground.

[Go to the Castle]
[Go to the gypsy camp]
[KIDDY LAND!!!!]
[Turn around]
[Go in a random direction]
[Go to sleep]
[Do nothing]

{For Atriarch}

Blacksmith "I reckon ya don't know how to fire a gun from the looks about yeh, but that's fine. Just try not to kill too many innocents. Sheriff Rattlesnake ain't a nice dame when ye're on her bad side."

{You got a Winchester rifle! Keep track of it, because I sure as hell won't with all the stuff I have to manage >___>}

[Buy something else]
[Start a robbery]
[Shoot the blacksmith]
[Leave]
[Go to sleep]
[Do nothing]

{For Xafial}

Generic Western Bandit "What the hell're you talkin' about, son?"

{Insert dialogue or action here}

{For Altu}

Arriving onto the island, Altu starts going into the forest. Beat steps into the vast forest. The world around him grows steadily darker as he descends deeper into the woods. The trees start becoming bare and devoid of leaves and life, there are strange ominous noises, and when he sees the sky clear once more, he sees he's under a huge storm cloud with a full moon visible through a small patch of open sky.

Ahead there are 3 locations to go to: A castle, a gypsy camp, and a carnival fairground.

38Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:51 pm

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

[Go in a random direction]

Beat danced around to Mormon Jesus for a while (wich suddenly started loudly playing in the background for no real reason), with a lot of spinning around oneself included. He then proceeded to walk in whatever the direction he could, for he was dizzy after all the dancing and spinning.

39Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:21 am

Alucard009

Alucard009

{For Beat}

As Beat walks forward randomly into the eerie woods in a confused daze from spinning around, he stumbles upon a swamp. There is a primitive wooden hut with random unmatching clothes covering the windows and a rather primitive wooden green rocking chair in front.

[Call out for the person inside]
[Knock on the door]
[Go left]
[Go right]
[Take a dive into the swamp]
[Kill it with fire]
[Go to sleep]
[Do nothing]

40Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:51 am

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

[Call out for the person inside]

Beat: OI! Annnebooodi theeeeeeeeeere?

(BTW, will we be seeing Zoda in this RP? Needs moar loafs of bread I say)

41Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:21 am

Alucard009

Alucard009

Suddenly, the scenario unfolds in front of Beat

Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 2 Shack_sophie_e039491d2d

Sophie comes out and growls at you, her wand glowing.

"Get out of here! SCRAM!"

[Flee in terror]
[Try to negotiate]
[Start a fight]
[Question this source material]
[Turn furious and start hitting her]
[Turn Furry-ous and start hitting on her]
[Fall asleep on the spot]
[Have a fatal heart attack]
[Do nothing]

42Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:53 am

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

[Try to negotiate]

Beat: No.

43Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:26 pm

dvdfaust

dvdfaust

Since my jar of Gypsy tears is empty and I don't want to go to Kiddy Land (I'm not Ellis), I'll go to the Gypsy camp.

44Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:41 pm

Alucard009

Alucard009

{For Beat}

Sophie becomes less patient with Beat.

Sophie "So be it. Do you want to be a frog or a sludge creature- Too late you're going to be a frog!"

Her wand starts to glow green when suddenly Beat gets tackled by a brown fur werewolf.

Werewolf "Hah! Hold still and be a good little snack!"

Great, to top the situation off, you landed in a huge mud puddle.

{BATTLE!}

Enemy: Werewolf

The Werewolf claws at Beat for 12 damage!

[Attack]
[Item]
[Special move (5 PEP)]
[Defend]
[Negotiate]
[Run away]
[Do nothing]

{For Altu}

At the gypsy camp, theere are caravans gathered around a large campfire. In the middle of the campfire is a giant electric guitar on fire. In the distance, the gypsies are gathered a gypsy with dark blue hair in a white shirt and black plants with glasses on playing a Yamaha electric keyboard.

{Action ideas: loot, attack, talk}

45Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:17 am

R&R

R&R

[Leave]
"wow the crossbow of the future. I hope 30k was enough."

46Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:41 am

dvdfaust

dvdfaust

Since this village seems pretty old-fashioned, I attempt to loot the Yamaha guy and the guitar.

47Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:11 am

Alucard009

Alucard009

{For Atriarch}

As Atriarch leaves the blacksmith, suddenly he is blindsighted by a ninja...a very scantily clad ninja girl...in red.

Kunoichi "Hey! This is the traditional ninja outfit of our clan!"

And how does that work for you? You stick out like a flaming lake and people can see you miles away.

Kunoichi "It's the scantily clad part. Most people forget I'm the enemy."

Wow, a decent excuse. 10 points for realism!

[Interrupt the narrator and ninja girl]
[Attack]
[Talk]
[Negotiate]
[Shoot her in the face]
[Do a dance]
[Pull out a magic carpet and invite her to a magical night full of Disney singing]
[RUN AWAY!!!]
[Go to the saloon/bank/sheriff's office]
[Go to sleep]
[Do nothing]

{For Altu}

As Altu steals the Yamaha electric keyboard (which somehow magically fits into his back pocket), he touches the firey guitar only to get burned. I guess redundancy DOES have some merit. The gypsies all stare at Altu and some bring out very old rifles.

{Some ideas for actions: fight, talk, RUN}

48Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:19 am

dvdfaust

dvdfaust

Bullet holes are bad for my health. I want to negotiate.

49Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:19 pm

R&R

R&R

Alucard009 wrote:[Pull out a magic carpet and invite her to a magical night full of Disney singing]
funny story. In Mabinogi I have the flying carpet from Aladdin. it was a limited time pet.

[Talk]
"Hello, I am Atriarch and I am not sure if I am immortal without Eweca's glow. I also seam to not be able to use magic as I seam to be drained. do you have any Mana pots?"

50Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:09 pm

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

To counter being thrown back, Beat simply, or more of incredibly acrobaticly, turned it into a backwards somersault.

Beat: Blast you stupid furball, I'm all muddy now!

[Attack]

Beat took out Rhyme and ran at the beast to slice it's stomach area.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 22]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum