Sammich
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sammich

Revamped and ready for action!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Insane RP Adventure!!

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 22]

51Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:10 am

Alucard009

Alucard009

{For SCK}

The Werewolf takes 50 Damage.

The werewolf claws at Beat and does 14 damage.

[Attack]
[Item]
[Defend]
[PEP move (5)]
[Call for help]
[Negotiate]
[Surrender]
[Run]
[Do nothing]

{For Atriarch}

Kunoichi "I have nothing for you! Come with me or suffer!"

[Attack]
[Talk]
[Negotiate]
[Shoot her in the face]
[Do a dance]
[RUN AWAY!!!]
[Go to the saloon/bank/sheriff's office]
[Go to sleep]
[Do nothing]

{For Altu}

The gypsies continue to stare at Altu

Gypsy "Hand over the Yamaha. You have 30 seconds to live."

{Ideas for options: Fight, talk, RUN AWAY!, create a strange means of escape}

52Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:06 am

R&R

R&R

[Negotiate]
"I'll go with you, if you tell me where we are going."

53Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:11 am

dvdfaust

dvdfaust

[RUN AWAY!]
"Eep."

Altu yanks out his iPod and turns up the Benny Hill theme, running from the gypsies.

54Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:44 am

Alucard009

Alucard009

{For Goral}

Kunoichi "I can't tell you because it would ruin the surprise!"

Oh come on, don't be so dense.

Kunoichi "I'm supposed to take him to the Top Secret Ninja Military Hideout!"

Oh really now? Which one?

Kunoichi "If I told you it wouldn't be top secret anymore!"

[Do stuff]
[Do nothing]

{For Altu}

As Altu runs from the angry horde of gypsies, suddenly Altu trips on something. It's...a sword! A sword made of cobalt with a jagged but sharp blade attached to a handle made of gold encrusted with elegant gems

{Ideas for actions: Take it, throw it away, eat it, air guitar with it}

55Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:05 pm

R&R

R&R

meh. whats the worse that could happen?
[go with]

56Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:19 pm

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

[Special move (5 PEP)]

As the werewolf clawed him when he ran by it, slashing it as he did, Beat suddenly stopped right behing the werewolf and turned around.

Beat: SPECIAL ATTACK, ADAM'S TONGUE!

Beat smashed his sword at the werewolf from up, and the moment it touched the beast, a tower of fire like this suddenly bursted from below the werewolf, except that it was immobile:

Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 3 Kyofire_q9nx81lr

Beat: Holy smokes, Batman! (Woah! Well, uhh... gotta play cool! F***ing ninjas, yeah!)

57Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:03 pm

dvdfaust

dvdfaust

[take it and show off]

Intimidation always worked in Jersey. I'll use a few PEP to light the blade on fire and wave it around.

58Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:52 am

Alucard009

Alucard009

{For Beat}

BOOM. The attack deals 50 Damage

{VICTORY!}

Beat gained 10 XP!

Beat got "Werewolf Claw Necklace ( 5 strength)"

Sophie opens the door upon hearing the fire attack and sees Beat standing as the victor.

Sophie "Hmph. You won. Can't say I'm exactly pleased, so if you could leave, I'd be happy..."

Just before she closes her door, Sophie thinks.

Sophie "On the second thought, how about you run me a favor? If you can get me this bread from some Demon Lord's castle that I need for a potion, I'll reward you."

[Yes]
[No]
[Screw you, furry hotness! Let's screw!]
[Run away]
[Blast off using super kinetic fire shoes (TM)]
[Dive into the swamp]
[Go to sleep]
[Do nothing]

{For Atriarch}

Atriarch follows the kunoichi several miles, the kunoichi going from a mostly bitchy attitude to rather talkative. They have a deep conversation about the stability of the world until they reach a large feudal Japan tower. She takes him inside and your stereotypical samurai and shogun bow.

Kunoichi "Master, I have brought him as you said."

The Shogun jumps.

Shogun "The hell?! You brought back the wrong person! Make me a sandwich, betch!"

The Kunoichi sighs and goes to a kitchen. Meanwhile, the shogun comes out.

Shogun "Forgive her absentmindedness. In any case, maybe you can help us with something. For centuries we've had champions go to the Demon Lord's castle to retrieve a bread specially made there. Unfortunately, the import store doesn't stock it anymore and we can't make a sacred cake that must be made once every red moon. Please assist us."

[Yes]
[No]
[Booooring]
[Cool story, bro]
[Go to sleep]
[Start a figh]
[Jump out the window]
[Do nothing]

{For Altu}

The cobalt sword catches fire and the handle REALLY BURNS LIKE HELL, but Altu manages to frighten off the gypsies, some of which begin screaming bloody murder.

"BLOODY MURDER! BLOODY MURDER!"

As the fire of the sword dies out, Altu suddenly falls halfway through the ground, trapped up to his stomach. Beneath him he hears a faint female voice talk.

"well well well, what have we here? Heh heh heh..."

{ideas: do nothing, PANIC, struggle in vain}

59Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:04 pm

dvdfaust

dvdfaust

[struggle in vain] "I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW, MY COUSIN IS A POWERFUL MAN IN ANOTHER WORLD!!"

60Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:48 pm

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

[Screw you, furry hotness! Let's screw!]

(Beat: ...on a second thought, no, can't do that.)

[Screw you, furry hotness! Let's screw! Yes]

[Blast off using super kinetic fire shoes (TM)]

(Beat: I have no idea what just happaned.)

61Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:45 pm

Alucard009

Alucard009

{For Beat}

Beat blasts off and soon finds himself slamming through the wall of a large fortress. Inside, he arrives in a white lobby room with a reception desk, a fireplace and couches to the left, elevators to the right, and two halls on the sides of the reception desk. On the couch the girl who entered the cafe earlier was sleeping on the couch, barefoot with her scarf covering her eyes.

[Wake her up]
[Loot the desk]
[Tickle the girl]
[Leave]
[Yell because the echo will be epic]
[Do nothing]

{For Altu}

As Altu yells, he feels a light soft object brushing against his feet.

"Oh come on, don't play hard. Come on, lighten up!"

{Ideas: FUCK!!!!!}

62Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:09 pm

R&R

R&R

[Cool story, bro]
"so... you want me to go to get an old loaf of bread. one that you may or may not have sent people to there deaths in search of..... why?"

63Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:03 am

dvdfaust

dvdfaust

[twist to see captor] "Who are you and I'm sorry about taking the keyboard!"

64Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:48 am

Alucard009

Alucard009

{For Atriarch}

Shogun "Breasts. Lots and lots of sexy girls and breasts."

{YES!}
[No]
[I'm gay, give me something else!]
[I'm a furry, show me the kitsune chicks!]
[Attack]
[Fight 5 guys so you can call in an air strike to blow this place down]
[Fall asleep]
[Do nothing]

{For Altu}

Altu twists and turns, but is unable to move at all with the ground surrounding him and pressing against him so tightly. In the distance he hears a maniacal laugh.

"My, my! I could do this all day! Tell you what, do me a favor and I'll let you go, but you'd better fill your end of the bargain..."

65Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:12 pm

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

[Loot the desk]

Beat put everything on the desk into his backpack.

Beat: Humm hum dum di dumm dumnnn.

He then walked to the girl.

[Wake her up]
[Yell because the echo will be epic]

Beat: YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LADDITTE

66Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:35 pm

dvdfaust

dvdfaust

[tired of sruggling in confusion] *sigh* "What do you want?"

67Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:38 am

R&R

R&R

[No]
"good bye shogun."

68Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:13 pm

Alucard009

Alucard009

{For Beat}

The girl sleeping on the couch suddenly jumps up and pulls out a Skorpion submachine gun, pointing it at Beat's face.

"WHOZAWHAT I'M NOT SLEEPING! Who the hell are you?!"

[a friend]
[someone coming for a job]
[Someone coming for help]
[You're hot, let's make out!]
[jump on her and tickle torture her]
[Start a fight]
[nobody, no one important]
[take her gun and run]
[Leave]
[Do nothing]

{For Atriarch}

Atriarch walks out the main gate unharmed. As he steps out, suddenly he is propelled into the air as the ground below him explodes. As he flies several stories in the air, he soons sees a large city flying in the air above several hot air balloons. This place looks really bloody old. Atriarch lands inside an open window...right into a bunch of roses. Ouch.

[Get up]
[Look around]
[Yell in pain like a crazy wuss]
[Jump out the window]
[Pop the hot air balloons]
[Light the place on fire]
[Do nothing]

{For Altu}

"heh heh heh, and I didn't even need to torture your feet like the last few guys. Simply put, bring me back the bread from the Demon Lord's Castle. Don't ask where it is or how you'll get it, but you better bring it to me. If you just run, I'll get you. Trust me on that.

Altu is shot into the air and slams face first into the ground. Free, now Altu can run around and blablabla.

{Places to go to: fairground, castle, town, your own direction using PEP}

69Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:54 pm

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

[a friend]

Beat made the "live long and prosper" Vulcan handsign from star trek.

Beat: A friend? c:

70Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:40 pm

Alucard009

Alucard009

{For Beat}

Girl "If you're a friend, you're a massive dick head of one!"

The girl immediately pounces Beat and puts her knees on his waist. She then begins tickling his sides.

[PANIC]
[Attack]
[Take it like a betch X___X]
[Call for help]

71Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:52 am

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

(Beat: Well this is quite nicNO.)

[PANIC]
[Call for help]

72Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:58 am

Alucard009

Alucard009

{For Beat}

British Narrator "As Beat lay on the ground suffering the girl's torture though he could push her off but doesn't like the wuss he is, soon a man with flowing silver hair wearing a black trench coat with chains spiraling down the arms with a red sleeveless jacket over it to go with his matching black pants and black dress shoes appears."

Hey! I'm the one telling the story here! Piss off! You were telling that tale about the Bard!

British Narrator "But I can't stand that Bard, always making an arse of himself."

Trust me, you won't like the direction these people are allowed to go in in this story.

British Narrator "*sigh* Fine, have it your way."

Villain "MM! Cease this idiocy immediately! We have a visitor, you shouldn't unload your fetish on everyone!"

MM "For the last time, Villain, it's a form of torture!"

Villain "And a very ineffective one at that."

MM "You just don't give me enough time to extract the info!"

Villain helps Beat to his feet and looks at him. On his eyes he has very thin glasses on that barely look like they help one's eyesight.

Villain "My name is Villain. I'm the leader of the ArchFiends. What brought you here?"

[Need Help]
[Chillin' out, maxin', relaxin' all cool]
[PREPARE TO DIE, INFIDEL!]
[Ask to buy something]
[Get the girl back]
[Ask to be wedded to the girl]
[No reason, I'm a time wasting S.O.B.]
[This is a robbery! Gimme all the money, foo'!]
[Leave]
[Do nothing]

Last edited by Alucard009 on Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

73Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:02 am

SCK[KC]

SCK[KC]

(LOL)

[Need Help]

Beat: Bread.

74Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:43 pm

dvdfaust

dvdfaust

[Walks to beach]

"Great, I'm alone in a world where Jersey tactics don't work and furries drop me in holes. And not in the good way. And to make things worse, it looks like someone took King. Whelp, to the castle."

75Insane RP Adventure!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure!! Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:44 pm

R&R

R&R

[Get up]
"lol it pinged"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 22]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum